Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

For years i search for a good spiritual et site with a nice big community.

Like Asthar command but with out the ego, shills and bad admin.

A site that makes no difference in people and they have all the same rights to communicate.

So is there a other '' Asthar'' site  because this one is not what it should be.

Views: 1211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well summarize Stick ... ;))

however i feel more frustration from Klaas than criticism ... it sounds more 'personal' than just "general" ... 'there is no smoke without the fire' ... ;)) if you know what i mean ... ;))

Thanx, Ara... perhaps a mixture of frustration & criticism? Either way, hoping that Klass finds what he's looking for & is able to resolve any of the issues that have him feeling his position in the ACC community wasn't honored. ~TemetNosce247 ;-)

Correct after 3 times trying to share a video wich seemingly still waiting aproval to be posted my grudges can best described as frustrations and seem fairly small compare to real life issuses;)

Try this site http://greatholiness.org <3

It is the most important community for Earth Transformation and a Society in which Advanced Souls United!

Thank you for this link i wil check it out.

http://cosmicstarseeds.net/

Universal Love

mention ashtar when you sign up about me

Thanks Eddie!
After weekend i can at ease look into al those new places.

TO ALL THOSE WHO MENTIONED OTHER SITES:  I went to the other sites that people mentioned, but I don't like the LAYOUT.  I guess that's what I like most about this site.

i like this site....................

I believe that Ashtar Command is the best site on the Internet.

Lol I love star wars I had such a crushon Luke skywalker as a kid I would tell my gram I was going to marry him. Lol

Absolutely brilliant, young Skywalker... almost made me spit my Chai all over the screen ;-)

You really...  

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
37 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'A Message from Sheldan'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Progress" -- July 18, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Russ Hatfield's blog post The Pyramid Under the Sea-
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Shameless Race Baiting By The DemonPuppets Incarnate; Slavery Reparations For African Americans-Liberia Was Created As Reparations
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion As It Is Now Jesus Would Not Go To Church, Krishna Would Not Go To Mandir, Guru Nanak Would Not Go To Sikh Temple, Swaminarayan Would Not Go To Mandir ..to name but a few
3 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'THE SECRET MEETING THAT CHANGED RAP MUSIC AND DESTROYED A GENERATION'
"Please go through this link to watch this important video to change the world !! Sohini"
10 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'THE SECRET MEETING THAT CHANGED RAP MUSIC AND DESTROYED A GENERATION'
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship