Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

For years i search for a good spiritual et site with a nice big community.

Like Asthar command but with out the ego, shills and bad admin.

A site that makes no difference in people and they have all the same rights to communicate.

So is there a other '' Asthar'' site  because this one is not what it should be.

Views: 1217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well summarize Stick ... ;))

however i feel more frustration from Klaas than criticism ... it sounds more 'personal' than just "general" ... 'there is no smoke without the fire' ... ;)) if you know what i mean ... ;))

Thanx, Ara... perhaps a mixture of frustration & criticism? Either way, hoping that Klass finds what he's looking for & is able to resolve any of the issues that have him feeling his position in the ACC community wasn't honored. ~TemetNosce247 ;-)

Correct after 3 times trying to share a video wich seemingly still waiting aproval to be posted my grudges can best described as frustrations and seem fairly small compare to real life issuses;)

Try this site http://greatholiness.org <3

It is the most important community for Earth Transformation and a Society in which Advanced Souls United!

Thank you for this link i wil check it out.

http://cosmicstarseeds.net/

Universal Love

mention ashtar when you sign up about me

Thanks Eddie!
After weekend i can at ease look into al those new places.

TO ALL THOSE WHO MENTIONED OTHER SITES:  I went to the other sites that people mentioned, but I don't like the LAYOUT.  I guess that's what I like most about this site.

i like this site....................

I believe that Ashtar Command is the best site on the Internet.

Lol I love star wars I had such a crushon Luke skywalker as a kid I would tell my gram I was going to marry him. Lol

Absolutely brilliant, young Skywalker... almost made me spit my Chai all over the screen ;-)

You really...  

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
10 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Melissa's blog post Let Me Explain...
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Forest Gardens With Edible Plants Could Be The Key For A Sustainable Future..Recommend
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Kroger to Introduce Hydroponic Farms in Stores
1 hour ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Awakening" -- November 22, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
3 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!

Two full years have flashed by since Sheldan was targeted by a DEW (Direct Energy Weapon). During…See More
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

Visualization Class Live International Tele-Activation

Saturday November 23,  2019  9:00 AM  (Pacific Time) $35Come join Bryan & the Ashtar Command…See More
8 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship