Dear all. i m searching the simplest form of "mediatation". I tried somany pages from different website and now i feel i m tired and not happy with the ways they teach. They all are different with the views. I am eager to get stable with thoughts and ideas. I want to find the answers of the questions which are in my mind. I dont knwo who is the person can teach me this. But i am waiting for that person. please if u can't show me the way, it is fine but suggest someone to guide me. I am thankful to all of you. thanks a lot and lots of love for all of you.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hej beloved meditater.
    I'am a happy student of the mediational still point :)

After learning and doing yoga and theravada buddhism meditation of self studying,
    I find Keylontic Science meditations techs the most effective:

http://www.azuritepress.com/techniques/new_technique_outline.php

Lava,
    Jhamas
  • http://www.time-travelers.org/openeye.htm

this is the most effective and simplest meditation

try this it may help u

i think it will

A Course In Time Travel - Open-Eye Meditation
    • Hi Kaunteya,

Yes love Esther n Jerry AND Abraham!!

Suzexx

• Thank you verymuch. thanks a lot again for taking interest in showing me the way. thanks for helpling me out. thanks.
      • You are welcome AVI AVI AVI :)
  • Do what makes you feel most relaxed with little to no distractions. Whatever makes you feel most comfortable. Focus on your breathing for a few minutes and clear your mind. What comes into your mind be it colors or images, go with it and see where it takes you. Don't set any expectations, just enjoy the experience while you practice practice practice. Your mind is like a muscle and meditation is like exercising that muscle. Keep at it friend.
    • thanks a lot for showing me the simplest form of meditation. thanks again. i am going to start it from today with the grace of god. thanks again.
  • these are great replies and all are on point...

so many techniques and some great advice..

but for me the simplest was learning how to breathe... it's amazing to realize that we simply don't breathe properly and so when I began to experiment with meditation, it was to learn this simple step first... from that springs forth all the others...

• Hey Avi,

First of all you need to find a nice place to relax, bush, parkland, quiet room and then some constant music that actually helps you to relax your body (doesn't annoy you) and slows your brain down. Then the step is slowing your thoughts and everything running through your head down. If you can just learn to relax your body (guided meditations can do this) and then let all of your thoughts just fleet through your brain without you focusing on them then your on you way!!! Holosync discs can put you into a theta level (meditation brain wave length level) or even try to download from http://download.meditation.org.au and see how that goes. Once you get used to doing it and believe me your brain is going to fight it then your answers will come in whatever form. Its cool and don't stress about it as it will happen.

xxSuze

• Hi,

There are many methods of meditation but the problem is that each has a different level and different vibrations are created from these different types.. These have to match with your profile else it will bore you as well it will not give you proper results...

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blog/list?user=2pk7pml59pbfn

And feel free to ask anything you want on those topics....

Also that you must have lots of patience in getting desired results...

Go through the blogs I have posted it has few methods of meditation ... Go through it properly and try the one which you like the best or you feel suitable for you....

But remember you need patience in trying as quick results are sometimes not good for Spiritual path.

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us all ........................

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
1 hour ago
Infinity updated their profile
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
8 hours ago
More…