WHERE DO WE FIT IN

Hi, my name is Ron,

And I have a question for all of us, Where do we fit in? What do I mean by that? For decades many of us olders have been chasing rainbows in the form of UFOs and other paranormal phenomina. Most of us on this blog are of a highly developed spiritual nature and others are seekers, that is why you are here. If you can plow through all the lies and deceptions that have been manufactured over the centuries, you stand to do well in what is taking place on the planet right now. Just remember that one man's/woman's experience is worth a lot more than another man's/woman's theology.

The UFO question has always been open for debate ,and we find out, that looks can be very deceiving. Because we lack so much information, gov'ts can easily keep the people ignorant and at bay. Once the clues can be knitted together a clearer picture arises. Certain books that are out of print can help if you can find them. We cannot be afraid to ask those difficult questions of Why! I do not have enough room, here, to prove everything but I can steer you in the right direction. May I start by recommending the Book of Enoch. If you cannot acquire a copy, you might try You Tube, I saw it there. Perhaps you can see what things were happening in Enoch's day with the Anannaki. The names of God have been taken out but if you compare Enoch with Sitchen's Earth Chronicals, you will see some simularity. Then throw in the Tulmid of Emmanuel and you will see who the gods of the Old Testiment really were, Anannaki.

There is an Order of the Black Hand out there who's job it is to corrupt everything in writing, whether it be historical or scriptural. Gee I wonder who they work for? The first thing they did is eliminate the true names of God out of the Biblical Canon. The docrines of men then came in and developed what we refer to as Religion today. If St John, in the Book of Revelation, called Organized Religion the Anti-Christ, all you have to do is study their doctrine to see why it is untrue. That is a hard pill to swallow for some of us that grew up in church but if we are to get ready for the arrival of the Galactic Federation of Planets of Light, we had better find out what the truth is and wake up!

I speak this way because I am qualified to do so. When I was 4 yrs. old I was taught to fly, out of body of course. At 17, Jesus Sananda took me to the New Jerusalem to meet God (El Elyon the Most High). I also saw the 7th Seal being opened and the first 3 plagues being poured out upon the earthin 1962. I stood on the sea of glass and saw. I have spent the last 33 years of my life in the Southwest desert of the USA. The first five years in solitude as God sent my teachers to me, way out there. Just last Nov. 2010, it seemed like my world was falling apart around me as people left and betrayed me. I thought it was about me, but it wasn't because I bet this same thing happened to many of you, to free us up. I wrote out a list because I was led to do a Vision Quest and fast for 40 days to turn everything around. I started by writing a list of 33 things I would like to see changed in our world. #15 was simple, I thought. "Stop the Wars." Two weeks into the fast, there was a small demonstration in Washington DC over  Afganistan and I didn't think any more of it, until two days after a demonstration broke out in London. A couple of weeks after that trouble in Greece and Portugal, then the whole gov't of Ireland steps down. I thought this is great and I kept on with God's Chosen Fast.

After the 40 days were up and I was in recovery, Egypt happened and I knew that this was something special and the first domino had fallen. Now, look at what is happening around the world, now. This is the wakeup call to everyone that the end of the age is truely here. As with Gandhi fasting Britain out of India, I too am fasting Britain out of the USA. Look at what BP did to our Gulf of Mexico. The oil has stopped up the Gulf Steam and that is why the Northern Hemisphere is so cold and stormy. BP is spraying dispersant on the oil to hold it in place because if the oil gets into the Atlantic, it will die, and everything in it just as predicted in the 7th Seal.

I don't have to go anywhere to effect the world. Many things on my list are transpiring including getting rid of all the criminal politicians around the world. China, now, is calling the shots in order to break the back of the Dark Illuminati.

UFOs? Who's ufos? Are they the Nazis from Brazil, Russian, British, American, Agartha, who? Oh yes, then there is the Federation. I have had a couple encounters out here, they perfer encounters in the desert. The question then remains, why doesn't the Federation just come down and straighten things out? The question is, are you awake yet? They won't do anything until we are awake. Have you noticed? Do you think if the world is in termoil and you can no longer play with your toys that maybe you might just wake up?

All it takes is one person to be determined to stand in the breach and ASK. This is why God has always had Prophets to stand in the breach (Isa. 59). The Host will not respond to you until you ASK. I have asked and I am still asking and guess who showed up in my back yard a few weeks ago, as I was pacing, AA Michael. I stopped pacing because I could sense someone standing in front of me and I asked who it was, Arc Angel Michael was the reply. You can do this too if you are determined and learn How to ask. Once the Hosts go into action, I do not direct and just let them go.

Once Gandhi had the British out, the real problems began with the civil war violence like what we are seeing in Libya and other places. I am moving toward another fast to stop the violence and the sensless killing. Dictators shall be removed and the people will then have the responsibility to run their own gov't, America's also. America will be stripped of its corrupt powers around the world! Either Revelation will be played out or we can stop it. Some of the ways is to send the evil ones back to Dimension 3.0 as we go on from 3.9 to 4.0. This is why everything appears to be chaotic right now. We have the power to call the shots, we just don't know we can and that is why we don't. "Only with your eyes shall you see the reward of the wicked."   Ron

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A lot of the energy you speak of is coming from the Sun in the form of Sun Flares, which is good because those flares will neutralize a lot of the radiation coming from Japan. Those political gangsters who set off a bomb at the bottom of the ocean to create so much distraction need to be corraled and brought up on criminal charges on the same level as war crimes. We are seeing change coming through the young people who can lift the awareness of the planet. "AND A SMALL CHILD SHALL LEAD THEM."

This is the time for all of us to wake up and not go back to sleep. That Shadow Gov't you speak of invented everything you see around yourself because it was all designed to keep you busy and blind. Many will not repent and since we are presently in 3.9D demension, many of these criminals will go back to 3.0D. We are going on into 4.0D for just a short time to get educated and then on to the 5th. People leave this out and want to just jump over into the 5th, We are not ready for the 5th and need to go through quite a lot of adjustment before we get there. Instead of 2000 yrs., it ought to take us 2 yrs. We should be fast learners by then. Some will never smell the coffee.

What we all should be working on is to open that 3rd eye. It makes all the difference in the world. When you can see with a single eye, your body will be full of light. We have to take some responsibility here. We want God to do it and God wants us to do some things for ourself, like open that 3rd eye so the magic can begin. Fast and Pray for perfect health and see clearly.

• Hey again, i feel your words and loving your vibration :) 
            I Wonder why then the headline is where do we fit in? 
            Clearly you know where we are heading so why the confusion?? 
            You should rebirth your headline to "this is where we fit In" !?
            peace love and light to you Brother Ron 
          • dear Ron, thankyou so much for what you just commented,love,light,and many blessings to you brother,eve.
  • Dear James,

It all depends on whether you took the blue pill or the red one.

• Thank you for sharing, Ron.  It seems there are a lot of you who began the journey back before it became popular with the internet, I picture clusters of people, wishing and affirming, holding the dream while the rest of the world became more and more degenerate and controlled...

On behalf of the world, thank you :) 

• Hi Happy,

It has been a long journey and I am tired. This is what happens when you take the red pill. It's almost over now, and being  alone for so long is a real bore. A friend of mine labeled it the Gandhi Factor.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
22 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
22 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  How To Let Go Of Your Emotions By Melanie Beckler A practical method to start practicing letting go is presented in David Hawkins' book, “Letting Go” which you can refer to for more details. The key points of the method are as follows:Awareness:…
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
11 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
11 hours ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
12 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
13 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0