We are all one is mentioned everywhere these days and we are on a molecular level but it is been used as a way of getting people used to the NWO control system...if the world turns out anything like the governments plan this will be my last incarnation on this planet, I am a wanderer and have no attachment to this dull place and will seek my destiny..

I do think that changes will take place because the way the system is being planned goes against the natural progress of the Universe and will not be tolerated under any circumstances. The biggest disapointment is the hypnotised look on the faces of the people...they are about as useful as money on the Sun.

Through the entire history of this planet there has been an element that was willing to stand up for what was right and made sure governments knew it was the people who are in charge, now they don't even know or care that future generations are been set up to live in a planet with no freedom and a place where most people would rather they had never been born.

A lot of members say they choose to come here on some kind of mission...I doubt very much I chose to come here and look forward to the day I can continue my travels around the Universe, nothing will stop my departure...there is a big Universe out there and I am part of it so no power on this Earth can hold me like the rest of the poor suffering barely conscious populase of the planet who are forced to live unbearable life after life with no progress and no continuation of consciousness...a complete waste of time except for those who feed off their energy.

If Souls had a choice they would not choose to subject themselves to the damage they suffer just by living with the everyday monotany and uselessness and pointlessness of all life on this planet...here today gone tomorrow! Is it a ridiculous illusion...I am not happy with what passes for a life today. Almost everything in life has been a disapointmet and over rated. Where are any improvements going to come from?

Divine Intervention is the only thing that can save this shit hole at this point and I would not hold my breath, we never interfere with the wild creatures in Africa so that nature can take its own course. Oh yes we watch and record for our own data but would never interfere!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No need to apologise, I thought it was funny....but that is just me....I could relate to that sentiment....been a really rocky time for me as well....no shame and guilt here....still laughing at the analogy....

• Thx. for the vote of confidence my dear.

That was the intent of the comment.

i have nursed more than my fair share of friends through such times so I understand that it is no laughing matter.

And by the same token, it is important that we can have a  laugh at ourselves when we feel at our worst.And this is the state of affairs at the moment.

we are experiencing our worst as a means of discovering our best.

• You create your own fun.

Right here.

Right now.

We are in God's own playground.

• Hi again,

I feel the need to keep stressing the idea for you to be more assertive in your own life. Yes we have a political collective, yes we have a social collective, but we also have the opportunity to create our own little niche separate from that. We are creator beings. If you are not creating something positive in your own life as an individual you become part of the collective problem.

• Spiritual beings have a recall process and do not need to remember everything. But you have to be in good shape as a spiritual being for that recall process to work. If you do not wish for anything others are creating your destiny for you. How is that working out for you? Source is a reflection of who you are. Learn to become the author of your own destiny.

• Oh. Well in that case, sorry for my remark. By the way, it's wild creature(s). I believe that's a typo.

• Democracy by its nature is mob rule because it is self government and people always find a way to self destruct. Government is a reflection of the intelligence of the population as a whole. There are only a certain amount of people who are capable of governing themselves to achieve a positive outcome. The majority have a mob mentality and are easily deceived and manipulated.

• I chose to come,

I choose to stay.

And I WILL continue choosing to return in service to this magnificent jewel in universe known as GAIA.

If you are finding life monotonous, useless, and pointless, perhaps you should be looking for solutions inside yourself instead of blaming Mother Earth for this.

Life is exactly what you make it.

And we, here, at this time, are being presented with a once in an existence helping hand to look inside ourselves, discover who we are, and create the life for ourselves that will make a difference for all life everywhere.

• Oh. Well please address your justification for calling the people of Africa "wild creatures". I find it to be idiotic, and yes offensive and racist.

• Hi,

Where we go is a good question. I have read a lot of things about existing as spirit alone outside the physical but I do not trust the sourse of such concepts and am still investigating. Certainly we could go to another planet like you suggest in your earlier post if we can get outside the Earth's bubble. A possabilty is to reincarnate into the family of your choice without amnesia that you would share values with. I do know with certainty that you have to be careful of being drawn into things and make sure you do not go where you feel you are being pulled. Reincarnation with amnesia is part of the slave trap system that aliens created on this planet. The idea of forgetting in order to learn is absolutely ridiculous. People need to realize they are immortal and stop falling into the same alien religious trap systems lifetime after lifetime.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThese massive solar flares etc. are a huge blessing as they are expanding our consciousness levels in ways we will only fully realize the extent of, in a few months’ time.With the full extent of the whole pyramids and crystalline energy…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceGreetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are letting ourselves focus on only the most positive futures for humanity, and we suggest you all do the same. What we have noticed about focusing on the…
10 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 19
Comments: 0