Replies

• Fair enough Louise. I still think your choice was the better choice, and I hold no qualms about making that judgment. Except for the odd exception, like Mariques case. But, so be it, to each their own, right? All are loved anyways. God bless you all!
            • Thanks John and I love how you will stand up for others that are unable to do it and speak for themselves. I just don't want to enter into another back biting discussion where everything kicks off. Need to start a discussion soon some strange synchronicity is kicking off in my world and I am sure others must be noticing what I am too. Will do it later if I get chance you'll have to let me know your thoughts on this one.
  • - I believe in cases like Marique, where the mother has a high probability of death, then yes, there should be an exception. In cases of rape and incest, yes there also should be an exception. Unfortunately, actual statistics show rape and incest cases account for only 2% of total abortions worldwide, which number 40 million annually. Think about that 40 MILLION abortions every year! The vast majority, 98%, were not raped or slept with their family, they were simply irresponsible and afraid to face their responsibility.

- If you really are immature and don't feel ready for the responsibility of parenthood, there is always the option of adoption. Many couples out there can't have babies of their own, and allowing them a chance at being parents by adopting your unwanted baby to them, is a very selfless thing to do, plus it gives the baby a chance at life, something abortion completely robs them of.

- If anyone has the right to decide if a baby is to be born or not, it is the father! That baby is the sperm that came from the father, that baby is literally the fathers flesh and blood. A woman serves as an incubator for that baby, which comes from the father. And with todays technology, you don't even need a woman to create a baby, that's what test tube babies are. But you will always need the sperm, the male is the creator principal of creation, the female the nurturer. Just because a woman doesn't want to nurture the baby, and play the role God created them to play, does NOT give them the right to terminate that babys existence. Again, just utterly selfish and irresponsible. And I don't even believe a father has that right to choose life and death over his child, nobody except God has that power.

- If God really did not want that baby to be born, you wouldn't have gotten pregnant. Period. If God really didn't want that baby to be born, than God would arrange for a natural miscarriage. If you took all the steps to avoid pregnancy, and still got pregnant, than you should consider that as Gods will, because there is a higher reality playing out, which almost surely involves prompting you to grow up, and be responsible and mature!

I know I will get heat from the unenlightened on here, who demand their right to murder an unborn baby, well, so be it. I know I am on the side of morality and goodness. I know God has my back on this one. And for an example here of what a real mature and responsible person would do in this situation, I suggest talking to Louise, and she will tell you her story.

• Be careful, you might be opening up a can of worms with this one lol I made my views on the immorality of abortion very clear in my sex blog, much to the dismay of several of my fellows here. For the sake of balance, seeing as I see only one side of the issue so far, I will post my views again.

- Every life is a precious and sacred creation of God, and should be honored as such. One of the main reasons abortion is being encouraged by our dark system is because the dark side understand that many lighted souls are now being birthed, and they want to get rid of that threat before they even are born.

- If a woman, or couple, is irresponsible enough with their sexuality, which again is propagated and encouraged by the dark controlled media, to get themselves pregnant when they aren't ready or willing to be parents....that is their fault, their responsibility, and to KILL the poor unborn child to escape that responsibility, is one of the most selfish and loveless things a person can do.

- People who choose to abort have chosen fear over love. They have chosen doubt over trust in God, that God will take care of them, and make ways for them to take care of their baby, and help them. Don't buy this nonsense that those who abort do it out of love for their baby, it's just totally absurd. If you really loved your baby, you would do whatever is necessary, work 2 jobs, stop partying and drinking, find that strength within you to mature and be a parent, you would do whatever it takes to give that baby a chance at a good life.

- I think murder is a crime, and abortion should be treated as a murder case, therefore I advocate the jailing of the mother and father of the aborted baby, for 6 months, so they can think about what they have just done, and hopefully they can get the opportunity to listen to God within and understand that what there was no excuse for what they did.

• I feel that every soul, that doesn't encarnate on this Earth plane, either from an abortion or miscarriage, is taken care of.
  • I think that with seven billion people on this planet abortions seem to be like a shark attack - they happen but seem to make 'press' when it does. I believe each has the right to choose, and what they choose is their own business. Mostly it should not be made illegal because then It would go onto the black market, and medical procedures do not belong on the black market.

I also think that if a child is suppose to be in the family it will be manifested into the family regardless of abortions.

• Thank you,for every each of you that u write to me. thank you for your help!
  • I believe that it is a totally personal thing.  This same discussion occured awhile back here and it got really nasty so I will only say that it is a woman's decision and should be made not lightly but a woman should follow her heart.  It is such a personal thing. 

Butterfly's response was a good and comprehensive one, I agree with everything she said.  I had the decision to make about having one when I was pregant with my first child. 

It was a pregnancy that was outside the uterus (ectopic) and the embryo had lodged on my stomach wall.  There was a 90% chance that it would kill me, and little if no chance at all of going full term and having the baby have any chance of survival, so the doctor told me I had to choose whether to have a procedure and most likely live and have a chance at having another pregnancy down the live that would be normal, or if I did nothing, within months most likely the fetus and I would both be dead. 

I agonized over my decision because I was getting so much guilt laid on me about being a baby murderer if I had the procedure, and how my soul would "rot in hell" and all sorts of horrible things.  It was an awful time...I was so scared and mixed up.  Finally I made my decision that I wanted to live, I was only 25 at the time with my whole live ahead of me.  I worried for many years after if I had done the right thing.  My family was super religious and in their eyes I had sinned badly.  My husband used to say "you killed our child" and that used to hurt so much....  So I ended up not being close with my family (parents and siblings) any more because they shunned me, and I wondered how they could claim to love me when they judged me so harshly because of an abortion, when it had saved my life.

So on looking back on my choice, I made the right one, and all the people who preached to me and labeled and reviled me for religious or other reasons just did not understand.  So it is definitely a personal thing for a woman.  One should follow their heart.  It is not the persons advising them that have to have the child and raise it.  Follow your heart is all I can say about the situation.

If anyone here wishes to judge me, don't bother because I have heard it all before.  We each have to follow our conscience and our heart and heads.

• Gee Marique, that's a really tough thing to have to go through. 

No they don't understand.  The old saying 'until you have walked a mile in a person's mocassins, then you can't judge' (or something like that?)

There is also the place (Rwanda?) where they prohibited abortions, yet had thousands of homeless children in horrible orphanages (no doubt abused, malnourised, mistreated, starving).  That is a far worse fate.

There's no guarantees that a mother bonds with her child.  I've seen a friend have a baby - was overwhelmed with love with her first child, second child comes along and she feels no connection at all.  She thought she was a terrible person for not feeling love towards her second child (even though she was a really lovely woman).  As a result, she was really tormented, favoured her 1st child naturally and felt bad about that.

• This is a very dangerous topic for those who cannot understand what it is like to be pregnant with a child you do not want.

I will give my opinion but the choice is yours. 

- I believe that the mother ultimately has the choice, and can choose if she wants to go ahead with the soul and the baby. 

- I believe the soul can return when the mother may be ready, or choose another mother.

- I believe that the soul enters the womb just prior to birth (google books on reincarnation where people under hypnotherapy talk about entering their mother's womb at around 8-9 months).

- I believe there is nothing wrong with the mother choosing whether she gives birth to a pregnancy either short or full-term. It's simply 'her choice'.

- No one can tell you whether you are obligated to go ahead with a pregnancy full-term.  You are not! You have CHOICE.

- I believe the whole decision lies with the mother who must listen to her heart (and no one else at this time).

- I believe if a mother brings in a child she does not want, that she will find it challenging to continuously love the child who she does not feel a connection with.  This in turn can lead to potential abuse and a child in the world who is 'unloved', no matter how spiritual she is trying to be.

- I believe women have been made to feel guilty, mainly from the Church (male dominant Patriarchs who molest children and wear long robes) who taught that it was murder (yet look at how the church killed 'millions' of innocent people in a fight for control, domination and land). 

- Guilt when having an abortion is just society's incorrect conditioning. 

- I know that throughout history, prior to abortion clinics, women drank a concoction of native and natural herbs to induce an abortion. It was a simple drink, not the dread of an abortion clinic.  This was secret women's business and remains the woman's secret.

Beware, this sort of topic has lead to heated debate, where one person on here, thought that the woman ought to be jailed.  Just ignore those ignorant and controlling opinions as that person (who was a man on this website) has not experienced a pregnancy he does not want.  How could he possibly understand?  He can't.  It then boils down to an individual's EXPERIENCE and JOURNEY.

Butterfly

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Eurovision "songs...??" More like Mephistophelian stage acts. I never fully watch, nor temporally indulge, that abomination and absurdity, named; the "Eurovision Song Contest," but from what little that I've glimpsed, on vids, such as this critique,…"
1 hour ago
"Russians celebrate the Victory Day parade in Moscow, 1945-2024...And this was a victory over fascism, remember, which we in Great Britain should also mark, in similar ways.... "Экипаж - Одна Семья"

PEACE WITH RUSSIA....Our wartime allies......Not…"
1 hour ago
"More data on the great benefits of consuming regular garlic, in the diet....There are several ways to obtain maximum advantage from alicin, from raw garlic cloves, and ways to mask the extremes in smell and taste, presented here...

Currently I eat…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More data on the great benefits of consuming regular garlic, in the diet....There are several ways to obtain maximum advantage from alicin, from raw garlic cloves, and ways to mask the extremes in smell and taste, presented here...

Currently I eat…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Kano - Turn it Up (Italo Disco-Funk 2021)👏🏻🌞
-- Backing Vocals – Benedetta "Benny" Dupré Pulga*
Lacquer Cut By – AC* Mastered By – Alessandro Cutolo Performer – 2bgood Orchestra Producer – Claudio Donato

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crRIKd_S7pc"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"Elina Bakunova provides members with detailed information, about life in the MOST SANCTIONED COUNTRY in the World; namely, RUSSIA......

And when you watch this vid, you will realise how insane western banking elites and their political stooges,…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...
"Russians celebrate the Victory Day parade in Moscow, 1945-2024...And this was a victory over fascism, remember, which we in the west should also mark, in similar ways.... "Экипаж - Одна Семья"

PEACE WITH RUSSIA....Our allies......Not enemies.....👏😁…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
  | SourceMany Starseeds are currently experiencing a surge in Ascension symptoms due to the profound shifts happening in our world. Factors such as ongoing solar storms and high levels of gamma ray activity have intensified these symptoms,…
3 hours ago
More…