Why are you here? Guidance? To give guidance? To be apart of community? To love or be loved? To gain wisdom? To give wisdom? To observe? To take action? All of these things? I like it because it's wide open.. Open to all things that are right or wrong. Light or dark. Transparent :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• To have a little help in figuring this all out
  • I am here primarily, to connect with likeminded ones. I am also here to give and receive the many levels of Love energies. I am here to share my gifts of teaching, learning and evolving and the site is very well put together and Ben is an excellent leader.
  • Project Camelot interviews Bob Dean: the Coming of Nibiru
    http://projectcamelot.org/bob_dean.html
  • "Guidance... To give guidance... To be apart of community... To love or be loved... To gain wisdom... To give wisdom... To observe... To take action..."
  • been here for a long time and i check in daily...im sorry if i get all worked up sometimes but i deeply get hurt when i see my fellow brothers fall for traps and obvious lies...i only seek the truth and welfare of mankind...but i know a world revolution needs to take place...
  • Why ? Well you`ll never know what you`ll learn on here.Awareness to me is the key to be free.Problem is I`m feelin` more and more fustrated by the day ,like a bird in a cage.
  • I like ashtar command beacuse it is a place where like people can share their thoughts and feelings with like minded people,where they can give and share knowledge with newbies and widen their scope even further.It is a place of gathering,where peace seekers yearn to unite humanity in the greatest event in the history of our solar system.And all thanks to our brother Alex(Ben-Arion) who has so kindly given his time to making this site a comfortable sanctuary for freethinkers and alien fanatics alike.He has united us in a way nobody can.I wish to thank him for this.And all of you,my brothers and sisters,for making this site what it is today.I hope to see you all in the 4th dimension with our ancestors.When the gates open,our souls will soar high,and we will awaken once more in the new light of unity,love and peace.Namaste.

Man,I love wrighting this sort of stuff. :D
    further.it
    This domain may be for sale!
  • I enjoy Ashtar Command very much. To learn and understand what others are going through and to share our experiences with others without any fear of being 'judged'....and I can feel that others know that they aren't being judged.

I'm not afraid of being judged...that's who I am. I'm 'nudged' to share my opinion and views about life's experiences with others who're from all walks of life...and that is good. We learn to accept others for who they are. Opening ourselves to help others is the doorway to being 'One' with our higher selves/God/Universe. Thanks to Ben for opening out to us. God bless all of us and this website, Amen.
  • I feel drawn here, still not sure of the precise reason... But it feels right, and I'm thankful for the opportunity.
  • Some things important for me is to be a part of likeminded people and be in contact with them all around the world.
    To help and to share. There is also a calme Energy what I like too.
    The groundcrew comes together. I guess we are all waiting for the 1. Contact and this feeling brought us together also to
    give us support in this times of the most incredible changes ever experienced for us and our beloved planet.

Love and much JOY to all of you.....
    World.to - Welcome Clever People
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Bargrooves: Azure - Skape D'Jear - You've Got The Move...Label: Seamless Records...😏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qU2qyTzd2Q"
37 seconds ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into how to speed up the process of getting used to keto. https://youtu.be/Hgn14XgT2to?si=x1eN69fHZI8YBBH0"
39 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Last one for now then I need to get back to sleep lol :P Dr Berg here gets into how to speed up the process of getting used to Keto. https://youtu.be/Hgn14XgT2to?si=x1eN69fHZI8YBBH0"
40 minutes ago
"Dr Berg gets into how to ignore hunger pangs or waves while fasting. Hunger pangs will happen more easily if one is not on a Keto or Carnivore diet so if one lets say can't get into Keto or Carnivore quite yet practicing ignoring hunger pangs for a…"
49 minutes ago
"Dr Berg gets into how to ignore pangs or waves while fasting. Hunger pangs will happen more easily if one is not on a Keto or Carnivore diet so if one lets say can't get into Keto or Carnivore quite yet practicing ignoring hunger pangs for a while…"
1 hour ago
"Good info from Dr Berg here on how to become fat adapted which helps get rid of the hunger pangs we go through. https://youtu.be/Uwc6Kh2Jwxg?si=H2wcHlvtooE29YER"
1 hour ago
"Good info here from Dr Berg on how to become fat adapted which helps get rid of the hunger pangs that we go through. https://youtu.be/Uwc6Kh2Jwxg?si=H2wcHlvtooE29YER"
2 hours ago
9 hours ago
More…