Said by Alaje from the Pleiades:

"

Homosexuality is an energetic defect. The polarity is wrong. In the existence, only when male and female energy come together, you create the energy of creation. You can see this principle in everything in nature. In order to create and manifest something, you need the combination of male and female energy.

The problem with homosexuality syndrome is only on this planet. And this is because people here have no memories about past lifes and traumas that happened there. In your past life you had identify or pegged to much with the gender of the body. The soul is using in every life different bodies male and female. Homosexual people have to come over of the trauma pattern that they are in. They should accept that now, in this life, they are the other gender. You will change the gender many times in other lifes according to what you have to learn.

When you are in a higher energy like for instance in the ships of the federation, the lower limited energies of your physical earth life are transformed in a higher energy and you have a bigger understanding and perspective of your life and your evolution plan. And you don’t have any of the earth-syndrome like being homosexual. Don’t forget, you are the energy (soul) inside a physical body in order to make experiences on a 3dimensional planet. In a male body, you wanted to make male experiences, and in a female body, you wanted to make female experiences. If you are not in this energy, something is wrong, and should be healed."

What do you think?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Honestly, this Pleiadian communication does not resonate with me one bit. It's energy feels so judgmental, as if there is a problem with one being homosexual. I don't think ascended beings would make such judgments, saying that being homosexual is an 'Earth syndrome' which implies that there is something wrong with it. 

I have heard from channeled sources that while on Earth we have chosen to take on every role - Male, Female, straight, gay, any type of role to be filled, we have filled. To even insinuate that homosexuality is some type of syndrome is in my opinion very far from the truth, and again it sounds quite judgmental.  

Yes, sexual energy itself is a bit more of a dense energy when expressed on Earth, that aspect of the message can be understood. However, to lump homosexuality in with denser sexual energies is quite far from the truth and implies that those who are in homosexual relationships do not actually Love the partner they are with and are only fulfilling some denser personal sexual agenda by being 'different'. 

I don't normally cry fowl on a channeled message in such a way, but I do not feel that this communication represents our Loving and unconditionally accepting Pleiadian family, and I personally do not feel that there is anything wrong with being gay, bisexual or anything other than straight. 

It is just another form of Love to experience whilst inhabiting these realms. It's not bad, it just is and if one feels a true Love for another soul of the same physical gender, there should be nothing wrong with that as they are feeling the true Love of the soul, which completely surpasses any type of lower physical lust.  

• no power can compare to a warrior and a goddess in love.. no power.

• I don't know how you can refer to homosexuality as a 'defect' or a 'syndrome' !!!  One of the most beautiful souls I have ever met (who has now passed to spirit) was gay and also very spiritually aware ... it was he who knew from doing a Tarot reading that my now husband and I were soul mates.  If it weren't for him I may never have met my Twin Flame.  He was always in a high frequency energy and was not afraid to 'die' when his time came a few years ago.  He visited my husband and I shortly after passing to spirit to let us know how happy he was to finally be free from pain and in the heart of God once more.  We have connected with him several times since and know we will be meeting him once more following ascension at the end of the year .... have you considered that maybe some people choose to be born homosexual, bi-sexual or pan-sexual in order to teach us ALL that pure love can transcend all genders? Namaste, Mary Serena x

• Kiara, if anyone ever brings up your age again, spank them!  Lol, you could teach many so called adults I know about wisdom and unconditional love :) 

• Energetic defect..?? Wrong polarity..??  Sounds like a reference to medieval observations. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay. Its an exchange of Love that trancends traditional taboos. Love is Love and can never be wrong or defect.

*The problem with homosexuality syndrome is only on this planet*

Whoever wrote this clearly has no idea, no knowledge of the countless societies outside this world where same-gender love exists.

I am male, so according to this I am not "allowed" to have female energies and female aspects, what a load of BS.

*Don’t forget, you are the energy (soul) inside a physical body in order to make experiences on a 3dimensional planet*

Which is EXACTLY why the physical is of no importance. Gay Love is just as pure and right as the traditionally "approved"  love on this planet.

If U would like a different perspective on the Pleidian perception U might wanna go over Bringers of the Dawn again as there is a whole section there about sexuality, and it says the exact opposite as this link.

So what do I think..?

Alone by stating it is wrong and should be healed, tells me it is not a mesage of Light.
    It is not a message of Love...
    It is filled with false facts...
    It is judgemental, narrowminded and without Love
    In basic language.. I think its a load of BS ;-)
    Namaste

•  

Homosexuality and Bisexuality is actually a mark of an advanced soul, because it means that they are embodying the traits of the other gender.

You must have a strong balance of the sexual energies to be able to do that, which usually only comes after having a great number of lifetimes under your belt (because that means more opportunities to be Both genders).

Someone who is Homosexual is almost ready to become Androgynous.

• This post makes me so happy.  I've always thought of myself as genderless but I could never accomplish that in this life without extensive surgery, but it makes me happy knowing that I might have a chance to have that kind of life somewhere down the line.  :)

• I am so happy that you made this reply! I was told four years ago by my spiritual guide that in my next lifetime, in another world, I am going to be Androgynous. This was big and shocking news to me! I had never considered anything like that before. I am technically bisexual, but I am living my life as a lesbian in this lifetime. A rabbi told me in a discussion I had with him that I was an old soul. I have thought about these issues for a long time now, and I am truly looking forward to my next lifetime. In this life I feel like I am 50% female and 50% male inside. I used to be traumatized by my bisexuality because I was raised to believe that I was a sinner for being this way. My first contact with my spiritual guide was when I was 28 (I'm 50 now) and I was suicidal because I felt confused about whether God loved me or not because I had these feelings. I was seriously contemplating how I was going to commit suicide when a voice told me in my head, "If you do, you'll never know." That stopped me cold! I had never had a telepathic message before! From that point on I accepted myself and realized that God loved me just the way I am. I've lived my life as a lesbian from then on, and I have a wonderful wife to share my life with. Like I said before, I'm really looking forward to the next lifetime after this life is naturally over. Love and Light to all of you!

• Thumbs up

• Hereby I click the virtual "like" button :-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
8 seconds ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
1 minute ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
2 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
15 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 22
Comments: 0