i have quit drinking but its so tempting to drink beer again because beer taste so good to me. and whenever i go to grocery store i always go to the alcohol section to see all the different types of beers they have and read about them. i've heard that consumption of alcohol lowers your vibrations which i don't want but is alcohol really that bad i want to hear your thoughts on this. i am underage i'm 17 but in some countries its legal to drink alcohol at young ages. i am a very responsible person when it comes to alcohol and quite aware i would never even think about getting into a car or drinking to much. and actually unlike most people i am very intuitive and speak directly from the heart when i have been affected by alcohol or at least  i try to. i don't think i will drink to get drunk anymore i think that is alcohol abuse and i will only drink in moderation.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well what do you expect One, the man just finished telling a story of how his brother died from excessive drinking, and what do you do, downplay it and shrug it off as nothing, just to try and contradict him and say how it's okay to drink. I mean come on...what's the matter with you.

• Zen master bassui stated, “The true meaning of the precepts is not just that one should refrain from drinking alcohol, but also from getting drunk on nirvana.”

Soc, the teacher in the fantastic book and movie the way of the peaceful warrior, has his student Dan refrain from drinking because he drinks excessively and for the wrong reasons, then later on in the movie turns around and drinks with him and breaks the image of “pure spiritual guy.”

• Drunk on nirvana, I like that lol In other words, getting high on life. Like Tom Cruise on Oprah lol He was just so high on life, and so in love with his life....he couldn't help himself. Obviously we need to be a little more self controlled than that, but he had the idea lol

• as long as it dose not lead to self loathing i feel we all have a right to self medicate or self indulge

• Obi, why don't we have a right to self-loathing?

• Well! I look good drunk, hehehehehehehehe. Neah serious, its a tough question, Masters definitively say NO DRUGS NO SMOKING NO DRINKING, but hey, Im saying that we were born rebels, its our nature, so please forgive me for getting totally sloshed at least 3 times a year, in this time Im happy, dancing my socks off just having a blast. BUT!!!!! Alcoholics can not do this. Both my parents are alcoholics, they can not drink, because they dont act like parents when they do, or if you are on any other forms of medication, its definitively a no no, then again, how I expected my parents to behave, was due to Social Conditioning thinking.

So I guess while the booze is out there, I have no good answer for you. LOL.  

• I agree. It's so refreshing being called an idiot because I had a glass of wine with my meal. Love and light friend.

• Welcome to the nightmare many of us endure here.  Being called idiots and deserving of death because someone eats meat and all sorts of other stuff.  Just more of the same us vs them crap that needs to stop on earth.

• It's kind of disheartening to me that this is the #1 thread on Ashtar.

• Agreed. I got my wake up call almost daily from the earliest I can remember, up until I graduated from high school. I couldn't leave home fast enough. No more alcoholic bad tempers to deal with after that, no more urine to mop from the bathroom floor, and no more violent outbursts aimed at innocent family members. Very soon I had control of my life and the bills got paid. No more money wasted on booze. Life is good when you get to live it on your own terms.  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
8 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
9 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
10 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
10 hours ago
More…