Replies

• "Close talker" - lol!  Creepy Uncle Joe, who the hell would vote for him?

• I totally agree!  He creeps me out just watching him.  If had groped me or kissed my hair, I would have full out decked him even when he was vice president.  Some people just say he is a friendly man, I say that he crosses the line into creepyhood...Nobody touches me without permission, that is just me.

• ~Yeah, Marique... ole 'creepy uncle Joe' is a scary fella (too funny). Just to be clear, if you would have decked him for what he's accused of, it is you who would have been arrested. On that note (will be fun to see how deep the hypocrisy runs on this low grade post), you must feel Donald Trump should be thrown in solitary on Rikers for his endless list of beyond creepy behavior with women... right? You know Trump loves to "move on them like a bit#h" & "grab em by the pu#sy" without permission... I imagine you would have done more than decked Trumplethinskin in that case...

8116244497?profile=original

• yep, Trump has a creepy way about him with women too.   I only care about the country and how well we do.  I think as a candidate that Joe Biden does not offer anything significant to make this country better so I dislike him, but still think he is creepy too...I don't vote for people due to their rumors, I vote for people who I think can make the country better, and I think Trump is doing a great job and is managing to not grope women since in office, lol...Biden, on the other hand, cannot seem to help himself. Trump's male bragging and locker talk does not mean jack crap to me...I did not vote for a saintly minister, I voted for a man with balls that loves this country.

• Spoken like a true Trump devotee, Mariique.... even parroting terms like 'locker room talk' & buying into the absurd notion that a draft dodging con artist with malignant-egophrenia (ME disease) is a 'man with balls that loves this country'??? Thanks for the laughs... I needed that. I would suggest to stop feeding at the trough that is FOX Inc with the rest of the sheeple & widening the scope of your limited viewfinder. Politrixters have little to do with what makes this country great. ~Carpe Diem! ;-)

• Carpe Diem to you too...Sounds like you have drank the Dem. coolaid and have Trump Derangement Syndrome big time...I do not waste my time talking to liberals and people who are brainwashed by the left.  Goodbye.  Since the left are pros at ad hominem attacks, I will let you have your fun.  You don't intimidate me and I could care less what is in your viewfinder.

• ~You lost the plot, Marique... easily proved by you regurgitating yet another FOX Inc mantra: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'. Not to worry though, that's by design. & for what it's worth, I'm not affiliated with ANY political party... I'm keenly aware that the coolaid you're referring to actually comes from a single source that fills both the Republican & the Democratic troughs. So, no need to be so defensive (which is also by design)... I'm not trying to intimidate you, far from it. I'm simply trying to wake you up from your self imposed slumber... trying to prevent you from falling into more traps of Divide & Rule. ~TemetNosce247

8116374478?profile=original

8116374098?profile=original

Chaos is what we've lost touch with. This is why it is given a bad name. It is feared by the dominant archetype of our world, which is Ego, which clenches because its existence is defined in terms of control.”...“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.” ~Terence McKenna

• Hi Stick, I do agree that politics is a dividing factor for sure.  And I do agree that one side and the other side both stink.  There is so much brainwashing going on from both directions but it is they that are being controlled by controllers above them.  I worry so much about the future of this country, and I don't like what one side wants for it, to be infiltrated by people who want our way of living dead.  I  am afraid of the Muslim faith and the demands that it makes on its' followers, and I do not feel that the treatment of the hardcore Muslims of children and women is what I want here in the United States.  I tend to lean with whoever is saying that that is not what they want for this country.

• Marique-'Toucherism' related to Frotteurism

Frotteurism is a paraphilic interest in rubbing, usually one's pelvic area  against a non-consenting person for sexual pleasure. It may involve touching any part of the body, including the genital area.

• democrats and the media are already making excuses for him-dozens of vids of him groping women and children

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1502

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 728

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
    A Purposeful Decision By Saint GermaineWith Natalie Glasson Greetings beloved beings of light, I am Saint Germain. It is an honor to be in your presence at this time. I am overseeing the energy shifts taking place in the ascension process.…
36 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Obama's coming back into focus again seems like they are up to something and Kamala Harris being asked to resign. Seems like they are getting ready my guess by late summer to try and get Michelle aka Big Mike into the 2024 presidential election.…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
"Trump will fix this once he returns right now though chances are very high the illegal immigration is going to get worse until then."
10 hours ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
10 hours ago
"Speaking of New York and other blue states corruption I wonder if when they try their whole Disease X scam if they will try and lock down these areas again like they did with the whole Covid scam? I don't think they will be able to pull this off…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
X founder Elon Musk warned that America is “doomed” by endless illegal immigration unless there “red wave this November.”“There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed. Imagine four more years of this getting worse…” Musk wrote…
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
During the first onset of the winter solstice Cathedral Activations (Dec 2021), the planetary wings were upgraded to the solar rod template and dragon wings of which the Chartres Cathedral, Lincoln Cathedral, Rosslyn Chapel and the Washington DC…
11 hours ago
More…