You might have heard of neat burgers who are planning to open branches all over ...BUT DO NOT EAT THERE AS THE FOOD CONTAINS BLACK ENERGY AND BLACK VIBES AS THE OWNER LEWIS HAMILTON IS CORRUPT SOROS FUNDED BLACK LIVES MATTER ACTIVEST...so the vibes and energy in the food is poisoning

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Latest Activity

LokisLibrarian left a comment on Comment Wall
"Some truths are truthier than other truths. Anyone who has actually been through an Awakening knows that passing through/processing negative energy/experiences is a necessary evil."
1 minute ago
Hellen left a comment on Comment Wall
"If one has daily communication with their spirit guides they are here to give humanity messages in all forms of communication. I am aware of this for example they can contact in a number of ways other times I hear knocking on the door, class falling…"
13 minutes ago
"Before the Middle East conflict I had this vision of lights and explosions everywhere and I wondered what this message meant until I had this urge to go on one of news channels and saw bombs falling on the cities in the Middle East."
31 minutes ago
"I agree with your statement Roary Lovely."
37 minutes ago
1godoflove left a comment on Comment Wall
"I believe Ashtar would Honor Free Will
The Ashtar Command abide strictly within Confederation policy of noninterference with free will. While they may highlight the consequences of some of our decisions, they allow us to operate our lives and…"
44 minutes ago
Pet Rock left a comment on Comment Wall
48 minutes ago
Wandercloud left a comment on Comment Wall
"Igodoflove - I agree that heart and mind should work together - I also would say that I am not judging anyone - I am expressing an opinion -but you may feel that) maybe lesson learnt in that this is not wise. Too many minds for me in my simple…"
1 hour ago
Roaring Lovely left a comment on Comment Wall
"We must adequately discuss and debate on things going on in the world, both the positive and the negative. Failure to do so, we find that we don't learn from say the negative things and hence we keep repeating things that give rise to those…"
2 hours ago
More…

A WALK IN FROM PLEIADIES

In an effort to lighten my energies I am writing about my experience as a "Walk in"  My body age is now 80 - my personality age (containing soul) is 74 because I entered this body during anaesthetic in an operation to save my life in the year…

Read more…

St. Germain and The Violet Flame

In the name of my Beloved I AM THAT I AM, my Beloved I AM Presence and on behalf of all of Humanity's Beloved I AM Presences', I call upon our Beloved Violet Flame. Blaze, Blaze. Blaze Beloved Violet Flame. Surround Mother Earth and all upon her,…

Read more…
Views: 72
Comments: 1

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.