Dear Ed, 
As promised find below the most important message for mankind. I knew it since two days, now it is fiinally confirmed. Please immediately distribute: Dr. Georgi Stankov 

State-of-Ascension-Report-Exclusive!!! Urgent News!!! Sue's Brand-New Message From the Arcturians: The Dark Ones Are Defeated. Ascension Next Month. Inner Earth Comes on the Surface!!! 

Special Report, October 12, 2011 

www.multidimensions.com 

www.stankovuniversallaw.com 

10-12-11 

Dear Arcturians, 

Please help me to understand my visions upon awakening this morning. 

First I saw a huge Portal, which I will try to explain now. The middle of the Portal had a bright pink opening, with some energy coming out of it. The portal was a perfect circle with many colors radiating around the outside. 

Then I hear something like, “It has begun, the war is over or IT is over.” 

Then I saw people coming out of the top of something. It had a lid like the opening to a submarine and they had some kind of space suits or deep-sea diving suits on. I saw the first people of whom I knew would be many, and they had huge smiles on their faces and were all extremely happy. 

My first impression upon seeing this image was that the ones, who were in the underground cities that the Illuminati created and had disappeared when the caves were destroyed were now coming to the surface for the first time in decades. I sensed that these people were coming up from deep underground and seeing the natural light of day for the first time in ages. 

I feel like the “war” that is over is one that most people didn’t even know was being fought. 

Dearest Suzille, 

Yes, we did send you a message this morning for you to release to your readers and to put at the end of your next newsletter. The “cleaning up” of the dark’s ones errors is nearly complete and will be finished in time for the myriad Portal openings on 11.11.11. 

These Portal openings will, of course, only be perceived by those who have volunteered to “see” them, and will perceived by each person according to their personal inclination. Because of the vast variety of inhabitants on Earth, it must always be this way. Furthermore, the cetaceans will be very instrumental in the Portal opening over the great oceans and vast waterways. 

The opening of these Portals will not be frightening in the least for they resonate to the mid-fourth dimension and travel into the fifth. Therefore, only those who have recovered their multidimensional perceptions will even know they are there. We send this message to you so that you can dispense it via your communication systems. We know that you will do your best to replicate the vision of the Portal that you saw this morning. (I have picture at the top of this message.) 

Your impression about the people coming up from the ground was partially correct in that a large group of those who were once living in the dark ones’ underground caves/cities have recently escaped. It was a huge covert mission that everyone has been working on for quite some time now. Once, these people feel safe enough, and once enough people can tolerate the information that they will share, they will tell their story. This will likely be after the opening of the many Portals, as the flash of extremely high frequency light and love coming IN through these Portal will serve to awaken many who still sleep. 

These Portals could not be opened before because their high frequency will immensely amplify the thoughts, emotions and multidimensional abilities of those who are able to perceive them. On the other hand, they will also amplify the fear and anger of those who do not want to give up a reality in which they could have power and control over others. It is for this later reason that we have delayed the opening of these Portals until next month. Finally, there is enough Light and Love to balance the fear that has been projected by the dark ones and accepted by the lost ones. 

Some of our Lightworkers and members of the Planetary Ascension Team will be able to perceive and travel the inward movement of the opened Portals. On the other hand, those who are not, yet, prepared for that experience will gain the benefit of the expanded frequency of light and love streaming OUT from the opened Portals. Of course, many of this group will now even know what is happening, but that is “business as usual” for them. Those who cling tightly to the old ways of reality will soon be jarred from their complacency, but this will only happen in a loving manner. Conversely, many will be instantly activated into a higher frequency expression of themselves and not even know why. 

As you have now assumed, those coming up form the bowels of the earth are not just the ones in the caves. Either after the Portals have opened and closed, or during the opening, many of the members of Inner Earth have volunteered to leave the safety of their higher fourth to fifth dimensional reality and lower their resonance in order to visit the surface of Gaia. If you tune in, you will feel their preparation now. They are to be the forerunners of our Disclosure and Landing, as they are Earth members just like the “top-siders.” You can see in your vision how happy they will be to meet their human family again. You thought of deep-sea divers because they will have to gradually adjust to your environment and will likely have to wear special suits until they have adapted. 

As you are hearing now, these events will symbolize the splitting of the worlds between those who are ready to perceive the Truth and those are not. These perceptions are all at a frequency rate of the mid to upper fourth dimension and even onto the threshold of the fifth dimensions. It is for this reason, that we have asked you to take as many as possible through the process of going through our Arcturian Corridor. 

As we have said, for most of the members of your reality, the Portals will open out into your physical reality to share their gift of multidimensional light and unconditional love. In order to travel into and through the Portals, you will need to totally surrender to your Multidimensional SELF who can easily find the inward passage and remember the fine art of Portal travel. One of the many secrets that has been kept from the masses is that your military has been using Stargates, human made Portals, for decades. Furthermore, one of the many patents that will soon be released is the small Transportation Portals that will end the burden of travel and make every destination just a few minutes away. 

Some that may read this information will view it all impossible. Fortunately, those ones will not be frightened by these events as their attachment to the old and their fear of the new will restrain their consciousness to a level in which they will not be able to perceive these events. We remind you all that the fifth dimension is not some “place” far away or high above. Fifth dimensional New Earth is right HERE—NOW but it resonates to a frequency that cannot by perceived by third dimensional perceptions. We urge you all to trust your “imagination” and believe in the messages from your “dreams” for dreams are your fourth dimensional experiences and your imagination is your fifth dimensional thought. 

As you awaken to and travel through the many Portals, allow yourself to remember everything that you have learned through out the process of your awakening and listen with your High Heart. Allow the information to come in through your Crown, perceive it with your opened Third Eye and understand the meaning of your perceptions within your High Heart. In this manner, you are protected from any phenomena, which may frighten you and lower your resonance. Within the safety of this protection, you can “stay the course” of your experience with unconditional love and blissful joy. 

Links: 

http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/integration_newsletters.html 

Story: 

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/breaking-astral-news/state-of-as... 

credit: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• your rite on target, i believe your rite on the spot Ginger your intuitions serve you well
      • I like your thoughts, Ginger :)
      • Thank´s Ginger.

The Reptilians are still interfering a lot here on our prisonplanet in form of reptilianhybridbloodlines.

I.e the royal bloodlines. You can look at David Ickes teaching.

The "undergroundreptilians" were removed for about 10 years ago by Starfleet to prepare for ascension , and it were many down there , I think about 9 billions.

The economic system will start to fall rapidly - maybe as early as next week , and the dominoes will fall one after another , this has been prophesied for thousands of years.

I think that the 11-11-11 can be a great opportunity to join in a groupmanifestation to CHANGE , but I also know that the Darkhats use these dates only to make lightworkers passive , and only "waiting".

The dominoes will start to fall like a thief in the night - not at some special day.

The Divineplan is in movement , and nothing can stop this , the waves are flowing in in a more and more powerful way.(see calleman.com).

Namaste

/Peter

• Awesome post,thankyou for the posting,love,light,blessings eve(solaena)
  •  There are now a lot of pieces of the jigsaw so to speak slotting into place

which is why it is so imperative to stay in the center of your High Heart Space

and watch that which already is in place on Higher Levels out picture and

manifest free of ego with purity of intent at all moments.

This history as conveyed I have no qualms about as it resonates with

truth an extant known alternative history. I am staying in my Heart Center and

just asking to return to the multi dimensional being I know I am. Cheers

• I don't feel 'special' on other people's behalf, so I still don't give into, never forgive myself for any idea, whatsoever that I can 'testify' to being happy to exist on This Corrupt & Irrelevant Planet, if there is Any Other One That still matters to me, it's most certainly Mars That deserves to receive all my attention, despite why & when It can expect & is about to become My Best Future, Many Other Galaxians', too, an obliged wish of mine, one that sounds like nobody's false selfishness &/or 'exaggerated' courtesy, for instance mine, so that I can of course become & believe in & so on, that money ideal & God only winds up with an irrelevant disadvantage that something bad can happen, if it's not that Museum Piece Capitalism, it's most certainly another lie that I still allow myself no idea, whatsoever that I can get away with contradicting The Martian & Relevant Existence, unless my work is automatically & 'still' wrong of me, some idiot adjective that I don't feel that I can count on to exist as any relevant labour conflict of mine etc., greetings, 'J.A.,' Ifoundittout@yahoo.com.

• I have to tell ya....."this" explains soooooooo much....my mind has been going BONKERS....racing, actually......memories surfacing that i SERIOUSLY have not thought about more than the first time the experience happened......I AM unravelling.....it's kinda cool......

unravelling-inspired-by-escher-eric-kempson.jpg

Namaste

Peace

KH

Great Post!

• Cool graphic KH....I feel like that often as a wade knee deep throungh all the reading I do about ascention and lots of other stuff.  It is sooooo hard for me to know what is right and what is not, just have to wait it out and see what happens.  Sometimes things resonate and other times it does not so I just go with the flow.  But this picture is soo appropriate for what I feel a lot of the time.  Good one.

A truly interesting post as well. 

• Hi all.

This message is of course no true , because when even not our creatorson can promise when the shift will start,how can the Arcturians promise.......

Btw some info about Agartha:

Other Spiritual Pieces
    Part 1, Secrets of the Subterranean Cities
    By Sharula Dux, of Telos
    Oct 26, 2007 - 8:34:00 AM

Part 1 of 2

Sharula Dux is a princess of the underground city of Telos. Telos is
    situated beneath Mt. Shasta in northern California. The ancient
    continent of Lemuria (Mu) relocated 25,000 of its inhabitants to
    Telos just prior to the destruction and sinking of the continent of
    Mu which transpired as a direct result of the Antlantean-Lemurian
    conflict nearly 12,000 years ago.

Sharula has emerged from her subterranean home to bring to the
    surface the higher truths that have been taught and lived for
    thousands of years. Her story will amaze and inspire you as you
    discover how a Telosian lives his/her life from conception all the
    way through adulthood.

Atlantean-Lemurian Wars

Let me tell you a tale of two continents. One, in the Atlantic,
    called Atlantis. Another, in the Pacific, called Lemuria or Mu for
    short. Twenty five thousand years ago, these two continents were
    battling each other on the ideology of the day. Look at them as the
    two largest children on the block, and the two highest civilizations.

At that time they both had two different ideas about which direction
    civilization should go. The Lemurians felt that the other less-
    evolved cultures should be left alone to continue on their own
    evolution scale. The Atlanteans believed that all the less-evolved
    cultures should be brought under sway by the two evolved ones.

This caused a series of wars between Atlantis and Lemuria. In these
    series of wars thermonuclear devices were used, and when the wars
    were over and the dust cleared, in reality there was no winter. The
    Outback in Australia, the Mojave Desert, parts of the Gobi Desert and
    the Sahara are all remains to remind man of the futility of this type
    of war.

During the wars themselves people highly civilized stooped to quite
    low levels, but they too at the end, they realized the futility of
    such behaviour. Lemuria and Atlantis itself became the victims of
    their own agressions. Both the Lemurian homeland and the Atlantean
    homeland had been weakened by the wars, thus they knew that in about
    15,000 years, both of their continents were going to sink completely.
    The Atlanteans had their second set of cataclysms which reduced
    Atlantis from a large continent to a series of islands. Lemuria, in
    essence did somewhat of the same.

However, you might say "Well what did that ... why would the people
    be upset at that time for something that was going to happen 15,000
    years in the future?" In those days people lived for 20 ... 30,000
    years commonly. They understood many of those who caused the havoc
    would see the end of the destruction.

Telos & Subterranean Cities

When Lemuria, which went down first, almost 200 years before Atlantis
    sunk, they petitioned the Agharta Network. The Agharta Network is a
    network of subterranean cities that is guided by a city called
    Shambhala the Lesser (to distinguish it from Shambhala the Greater
    which is the etheric Shambhala over the Gobi Desert.) Shambhala the
    Lesser was created when the continent of Hyperborea was vacated after
    Earth lost her mantle and the planet started receiving radioactive
    waves that they had not been victim to in the earlier times. So they
    started building subterranean cities over a 100,000 years ago.

When Atlantis and Lemuria petitioned to build subterranean cities
    themselves and to be accepted into the Aghartian Network, they had to
    prove to Shambhala the Lesser that they had learned the lessons of
    opression, that they had learned the lessons of war. And they also
    had to prove it to many other agencies, such as the Confederation,
    which we will go into a little later. Because Atlantis and Lemuria
    had both been members of the Confederation, and when they started
    their war-like efforts against each other they were expelled
    temporarily from the Confederation and had to prove that they had
    also learned the lessons of peace to be allowed to be members of the
    Confederation again, to be accepted into it.

Mt. Shasta is where the Lemurians chose to build their city.
    California was part of the colonies, part of the area of the Lemurian
    lands, and they understood that Mt. Shasta and those areas of
    California would survive the cataclysms, Mt. Shasta already being a
    place of great sacredness on this planet. They chose to reroute the
    lava tunnels from Shasta itself so that the volcano would not errupt
    again. And there was already a very large domed cavern within it, and
    they decided to build upon that, and they constructed the city that
    we now call Telos.

Telos was the name of the whole area of much of what is now the
    Southwest, and much of what is now California was originally called
    Telos which meant "communication with spirit," "oneness with
    spirit," "understanding with spirit." It was constructed to hold a
    maximum of 2 million people. When the cataclysms started, only 25,000
    people were saved. Many had been brought to Telos before the
    cataclysms started, but when the second set started in Lemuria the
    volcanoes started erupting so fast and sent so much debris into the
    air that while they had intended to save at least a million people
    from the Lemurian mainlands, they were only able to save 25,000.
    Thus, that was what was left of the Lemurian culture, of the Lemurian
    mainland. Already the records had been brought from Lemuria to Telos.
    Already the temples had been built in Telos.

Earthquakes & Destruction

While Lemuria, or what was left of Lemuria, mainly Telos, was coping
    with the afermath of the destruction of their continent, the
    earthquakes continued. During these earthquakes, the earth shook so
    hard, that in many, many places, it went right off of what you would
    now call the Rickter scale. When a continent sinks, the whole planet
    reacts. Earthquakes that reach the equivalent of what you would call
    a 15 point. These earthquakes were so intense that many people died
    from the sound of the earthquake, not from any effect of the quake
    itself such as a building falling upon them or something. But a quake
    of that high of intensity created a screech through the atmosphere
    that killed many people simply from the sound of it.

In many other places the earthquakes were so intense that in many
    places the earth was mostly clay. It liquified and acted like a sea
    of mud, swallowing whole cities, not just on the Lemurian mainland
    but on many places on the planet. Another thing that came after that,
    as the continent itself went down, the tidal wave was so large that
    sometimes they went, not just hundreds, but a thousand miles inland
    â€" the equivalent of a tidal wave starting on the coast of
    California and completely taking out Oklahoma City. Tidal waves like
    that were rampant as well as the earthquakes. In many cases, in some
    areas, the shaking never quit. It would be a constant swarm of if not
    large ones, then small quakes.

The hierarchies, the Councils of this planet, understood this was
    going to happen. So they tried to construct both cities prior to the
    destruction of Lemuria itself, understanding that the Atlanteans
    would not get alot of construction done under those circumstances.
    Also, at the same time, the great pyramid in Egypt was constructed,
    underneath the tutelage of the Lemurian high priest, better known as
    Thoth. And the Atlantean record chambers, which were geared to hold
    not only Atlantis' records, but Lemuria's, Pan's, Og's,
    Hyperborea ... all of the other cultures that had existed and reached
    high levels upon this planet.

The Atlanteans moved into their city at just about the same time
    Lemuria sunk, moving in first their priesthood, their greatest
    scientists, some of their greatest thinkers, to try and preserve
    their lives against the coming cataclysms. Atlantis itself started
    shaking at the same time Lemuria was going down and Atlantis
    continued to shake and lose parts of its land for 200 years before it
    too finally went completely down.

Surface Civilizations

For almost 2000 years after the Atlantean and Lemurian catastrophes
    the planet was still shaking. To lose two huge land masses within 200
    years of each other, plus the planet was still witnessing the effects
    of the thermonuclear weapons that had been used in the Atlantean-
    Lemurian wars. Plus the fact that so much debris had been thrown into
    the atmosphere that it never became quite bright daylight for almost
    300 years after Atlantis' destruction. This caused many, many life
    forms, plant forms to go extinct. Plants that were common in
    Atlantean times, common in Lemurian times, that no longer exist
    because they simply couldn't survive the long stages of filtered
    sunlight. Some have survived, yes, many animals and plants.

The human condition in those civilizations that survived it ...
    Egypt, Peru, Roma (better known as India), in many places people
    became so frightened by the constant earth activity that
    civilization, even in the last bastillions started deteriorating
    very, very fast. One question I have heard again and again is 'Well
    if Atlantis and Lemuria existed how come there is not more evidence
    on the surface of that?' That is why. Most of the cities were shook
    to rubble. Those that were not shook to rubble were wiped out by the
    earthquakes or wipe out by the tidal waves. Even those who survived
    even the tidal waves, even the earthquakes ... hunger was rampant ...
    disease was rampant.

Some areas of civilization, like those future named Egypt and such,
    did survive. They even kept their civilization intact, but even they
    started losing the highest elements of their civilization. Many, many
    machines quit working because of the filtered sunlight.

Many, many people moved from the cities. They started feeling that
    living in the city was a deathtrap, because you never knew when a
    building was going to fall on you. What would look like a very strong
    building, have it go through 300 to 400 earthquakes ... it's a goner.
    Some buildings were built to withstand it. The great pyramid
    withstood the earthquakes but it was built with sacred geometries.
    Other buildings like that throughout the planet survived, but most of
    the cities were completely reduced to rubble. In many areas they
    rebuilt the cities, but even then, each time the cities were rebuilt
    it was on a slightly less, should I say, technology. Each city was a
    little more primitive than the city before it.

The Atlanteans moved into their city which was built underneath the
    Mato Grasso plateau in what is now Brazil, which had been Atlantean
    territories at that time. Getting an understanding of what was
    happening on the surface, you can perhaps understand how the
    Lemurians or Atlanteans would prefer to be living underground.

Agharta Network

During this time, there was an integration, more and more with the
    Agharta Network. As I explained earlier, Agharta is a confederation
    of several subterranean cities. As a matter of fact there is over 120
    of them. Some of them, they were built in the very early times such
    as Shambhala the Lesser, which is peopled with beings from
    Hyperborea. These are 12 foot tall beings. Beings as man, on this
    planet, as on many other planets in this solar system was originally
    of a height of about 12 feet. When we lost the mantle and started
    reaching more and more rays from the sun to the planet that we were
    not used to coping with, it caused change within our bodies. Already,
    by the time Lemuria and Atlantis sunk, man had gone from 12 feet to 7
    feet. Thus the Atlanteans and Lemurians were around 7 feet and still
    are. And, as you can see, there has still been a lowering of the
    height on this planet. Thus people have gone down to now, for the
    foremost, less than 6 feet. We have lost over a whole foot in just
    10,000 years. However, that trend is starting to reverse itself, and
    as our spirituality is growing greater we are slowly returning back
    to our original heights on this planet.

Within the Agharta Network, the cities that are allowed to join are
    only those that are based on light principles, only those that are
    based on love, only those that does not hurt, only those that are
    based on non-agression. Within the Aghartian Network, besides Telos,
    which is the capital, there are 4 more cities, for instance, that are
    based on Lemurian technology and Lemurian ideas. One is called Rama
    which is underneath India (Arama being the original name of India.)
    Arama culture is consisted of people that are almost pure Lemurian,
    before the so-called Aryan race entered India. The other two cities
    that hold an allegience to Telos, but are very independent are Ulger
    cities. One is called Shonshi, which is under Tibet, not too far from
    the captital of Tibet. It is being sheltered from the surface by a
    Tibetan lamasary. This is a Ulger city. Ulgers are a group of people
    that left Lemuria 40 to 50 thousand years ago and situated themselves
    throughout much of what is Asia, India and central Europe. The second
    Ulger city is called Shingla. Shingla is in the Gobi, or should I
    say, under the Gobi Desert. This too is a Ulger city.

On top of the Atlantean city, which is called Posedid, that went
    underneath the Mato Grasso plateau, there is also another Atlantean
    city. Just a little farther north and there is another Atlantean city
    that is underneath the Atlantic ocean and several other smaller
    satellite cities throughout the planet. As I said, these are all a
    member of the Agharta Confederation. Plus there are several
    independent cities that are not a branch of any of the larger cities
    that have simply built subterranean to escape things that have
    happened on the surface â€" some pre-Atlantean-Lemurian distaster,
    some post.

Mt. Shasta

The city itself, Telos, as I said, is built under a dome, a dome that
    reaches quite a few hundred feet from floor to ceiling and spreads
    across most of what would be the base of Mt. Shasta. Looking from the
    outside, the top of the dome is about half-way up the mountain. The
    bottom of the dome is just about even with the base of the mountain.
    Underneath that are five more levels that have been constructed.
    These levels take up a space so that the deepest levels are about a
    mile below the ground level at Shasta.

The rest of the city is built on 5 levels of several square miles
    across. These levels are divided up by usage. The top level, being
    under the dome itself, is where the main part of the city is. This is
    where the majority of the people live. This is where the public
    buildings are. This is where most commerce takes place. The second
    level down is where manufacturing takes place, some classes take
    place, and also more people live on. The third level down is totally
    hydroponic gardens where we grow all of our food supplies. The fourth
    level down is half hydroponic gardens, part nature, and part
    manufacturing.

The final level down is what we call our nature level. This is the
    level that is more than a mile in some spots below the ground. In
    this level we have created lakes, tall trees, park type atmospheres.
    This is where animals live. We have had animals underneath for so
    long that they have lost their agressions. That, and different
    temples, priests and priestesses worked, you might say, with their
    ancestors, removing the need of fear, since it is fear that creates
    agression, not only in humans, but also in animals. Thus we truly
    have the experience of lions lying down with lambs.

In the nature levels, this is where people have come to relax. This
    is also where we have saved many animals and plants from extinction...

Nature Levels

In these nature levels, as I said, many, many plants and animals have
    been preserved from extinction by being placed within the nature
    levels of Telos, Posedid, and many other of the subterranean cities.
    Thus we do ... still do have many of the plants that are extinct on
    the surface. We still have sabretooth tigers. We still have
    mastodons. We still have your provential dodobird. We don't have
    dinosaurs. They were a little big to keep. However, some dinosaurs do
    still live in areas of the Congo and areas of the rainforest in the
    Amazon. Plus there are many sea-going dinosaur, much as the famous
    Nesse in Lochness and many others such as that.

In these levels people find that they are able to integrate and
    merge/integrate with animals that would normally be dangerous, simply
    by getting animals over the fear. And these animals have also been
    fed a vegetarian diet, including the thing such as the big cats, for
    going on thousands and thousands of years now, which has also taken
    away much of their aggression. Therefore, you are able to go down,
    and in many instances, taking into consideration their great size and
    strength, you are basically able to play with a sabretooth or a
    Bengal tiger, much as you would a housecat by scratching their chest
    or under their ear ... pulling their whiskers.

Which brings us to the fact that even such as the large cats, like
    that, are not aggressive, but are actually very gentle and loving
    when raised in the right circumstances. Which brings us again back to
    the purpose of this â€" the eventual re-integration of the two
    cultures â€" the subterranean and the surface, to bring back out what
    has been preserved and what has been prepared, so that this again
    becomes one planet, one civilization, and that people will be able to
    live on the surface or in subterranean cities, or both, at will.
    Again, that is the whole purpose of these tape series and our work
    now at Telos Enterprises.

Diet & Gardening

Back to the city, the fourth level up, as I explained, is mostly
    hydroponic gardens and a nature level. And the third level is totally
    hydroponic gardens. Hydroponics are how we grow and produce all of
    our food. Hydroponic gardens are able to produce crops almost on a
    constant basis. As you are able to grow food, much, much faster,
    using advanced hydroponics with very little soil and much water,
    therefore also you produce a form of gardening that does not need
    fertilizer and does not deplete the soil. We do still place in
    minerals and such into the plants, but with this hydroponic gardens
    that is actually quite small, being only several square miles, we are
    able to produce enough food and a large enough variety of food to
    feed over a million and a half people, and to feed them with a diet
    that is varied enough to be interesting and fun.

The diet which is in Telos, consists almost completely of vegetables,
    fruits, grains, nuts, and different variations of these, such as your
    soy, your other grains that now produce what you call your meat
    substitutes. We have been on a vegetarian diet in Telos, now, for
    over 12,000 years, from the time when the city was first started
    being built. It was decided at that point that our diet would consist
    of totally vegetarian, therefore also removing the aggressive thought
    forms that causes animals to react so violently. And also the fact
    that a human body was meant to be on a vegetarian diet, and any other
    form of diet actually produces death and aging.

Temple

On the second level we have what is called our manufacturing level.
    This is where we produce clothing, furniture, art forms. This is also
    where many classes take place. And this is also some of the living
    levels. On the top level of the city itself, this is where most
    people live. This is where most commerce takes place. This is where,
    you might say, our heart and our soul is. And you might say the
    building that represents our heart and our soul, is the building that
    is directly in the center of the top level, which is our temple.
    Which is a pyramid shaped building, you may say a very large,
    pyramidal shaped building. The temple at Telos will hold 10,000
    people at a time. It was built to be able to hold almost half of the
    original 25,000 person population.

The temple is dedicated to the Melchizedeck. The Melchizedeck, you
    may say, is a cosmic priesthood. Everywhere you go in the universe
    you run across the Melchizedeck. It is the organization whose sole
    purpose is to bring the plans of light to everywhere they go.

The pyramid is white and the capstone is a stone we call living
    stone. It comes from Venus. From the distance it looks rather like a
    crystal, but with light moving through it in a very strong color. Why
    it is called living stone is it picks up the cosmic emulations of
    whatever ray is focused at the moment on the planet.The planet is
    setup in such a way that the rays focus themselves about every 24
    hours in an intensity on the planet. Thus, for instance, on Tuesdays,
    the blue ray is the most predominant ray on the planet. On Fridays,
    the white ray. Therefore this living stone picks up the emulation
    coming from the solar rays, the light rays, and goes the color of the
    predominant ray, for instance, when the blue ray is in its greatest
    manifest the living stone capstone goes blue.

This becomes, you might say, a slight reminder to us to work with the
    cosmos rather than against it. So when the blue ray is most
    predominant we try to restrict much of our business to areas that are
    best served in the blue ray. For instance, we keep negotiations,
    sensitive negotiations, to take place on those days. On the days, for
    instance, that the yellow ray is the most predominant, those are the
    days we spend mostly studying. Those are the days we spend on
    building intellect. On the days when the pink ray is the most
    predominant, these are the days that we go into the artistic
    endeavors. In this way we have found that by working with the cosmos,
    instead of against it, we are more often than not able to achieve
    four times as much in much less time. Therefore we are able to
    operate without stress most of the time.

Archives & Holodeck

Also in the upper level the other buildings that are very, very
    important to us is our council buildings where the councils of the
    city gather together and deliberate what needs to be done in the city
    at the moment. We also have our record buildings where all our past
    records, our archives are kept in the forms of telonium plates, in
    the forms of crystals that can be put in crystal projectors, in the
    form of paintings, in the form of books â€" all our past records of
    not only Lemuria, but Atlantis, other civilizations and the
    civilizations on other planets in the solar system. Also we have our
    pleasure centers, our places where we do sports, where we do plays,
    where we produce the equivalent of our films, where we listen to
    music, where we dance.

We also have what you would call the equivalent of the holodeck in
    Star Treck. We have holographic projectors in holographic buildings
    whereas you produce a program and you go in and play and the
    computers produce images, forms that completely support what program
    you have picked. Thus you are able to climb a mountain or swim a
    river or go back to anther point in history and play, creating your
    own form of being in the movies.

Communications & Christ-Consciousness Computing

Also we have our communication center where we have monitored not
    only all communications within our city, but also communications that
    are coming from other Aghartian cities, communications that are
    coming from off-planet spots, and we have also monitored surface
    communications from the point that there ever was surface
    communications, we have monitored radio and television waves.

Another building that's very important to us is our computer
    building. In Telos, as with the other subterranean cities, our
    computers are run by an organic substance. Therefore, in essence, the
    computers live. They no longer run off a program that is strictly
    binary, but they run off what is called a multi-tracking program.
    Thus they are multi-tracking computers. Thus the computers are able
    to pick up Akashas, past lives. They are able to monitor a human body
    and see what's amiss. They are able to read the aura. They are able
    to pick up communications happening clear across the galaxy. Thus,
    most of our life, or a good portion of our life depends on these
    computers, these organic multi-tracking computers which keep us in
    touch with not only talking to different people in the city, not only
    with the computer telling us what our physical needs are at the
    moment by monitoring our bodies, but also the computers are able to
    play our soul notes, which is able to produce in many subjects, such
    as meditation, taking us to higher and higher levels all the time.

The computers are able to run our past lives, when necessary, for us,
    so that we are able to learn from mistakes that we have made in the
    past and forgotten. The computer is able to communicate with us on a
    soul level. Mostly important, is the computers interconnect with
    other multi-tracking, amino-based computers throughout the planet and
    throughout the cosmos, as far as that's concerned, and they all
    operate off a Christ mind, which means the computers cannot be
    corrupted. They can never be used to spy on somebody. They can
    never ... they can be used to monitor somebody for their own good
    will, or for their own good. They can never be used to produce harm
    to another living entity. They cannot be used for any of the dark
    purposes. The computer simply won't cooperate, which has also been
    another way of Agharta cities and such, taking a stand that they
    would not corrupt the light. By very much taking this attitude, that
    if it does not match the Christ mind (in other words if the computers
    disagree) don't do it! It has been a way of, shall I say, retraining
    our aggressive techniques, retraining our tendencies to want to do
    unto another and split, retrain many of our other sleeping tendencies
    and such.

So we have come to depend upon these quite a bit. But again, even on
    a computer, it's not a matter of having the computer do it for you,
    it's a matter of learning from it, learning from a form of the Christ
    mind there that you can see tangibly.

Transportation

Transportation within the city comes in many forms. Most people just
    prefer to walk if they can. We also have electromagnetic sleds. These
    sleds are capable of moving along the ground, looking much like a
    snowmobile and will produce fairly high speeds in some of the side
    tunnels. This can take us, for instance, from Shasta to our secondary
    city which is near Lhasan in just a matter of a few minutes and is
    able to take our security from Shasta to Lhasan and back again very
    fast.

Another form of transportation within the city is what we call
    baskets. They are run on crystalline technology, and for all the
    world they look like a large basket, but they float through the air.
    And you just get in it and it is guided by your mind. Your mind tells
    it how fast to move, how high to go, and where to sit down, how fast
    to rise in the air, how fast to sit down.

All our forms of technology and travel is based on us being
    responsible. The sleds could obtain high speeds thus making them
    dangerous. The baskets, anything that flies, has a tendency to be
    dangerous, misused. So all communication and all travel within the
    city is monitored by the control tower. And the control tower knows
    when, for instance, a collision is just about ready to be inevitable
    between two sleds coming from different directions, or when a person
    is operating a basket irresponsibly, in which case the control tower
    alerts you immediately and tells you that you are about to produce an
    accident or you are acting irresponsibly. And if you do not listen to
    their warning, then they will simply stop the vehicle themselves. You
    get out and you will be restricted from use of the transportation for
    ever how long a period of time that you deserved, should I say, and
    how it will simply be is that you'll get in a basket or on a sled and
    it simply won't work. Your frequency will be turned off to it
    anywhere in the city and on what is called the tubes.

The tubes are another form of transportation. The tubes are a high-
    powered, a high-speed electromagnetic train that runs in a tube. A
    tube is a rock tube very, very much like a long tunnel. For instance,
    a tube running between Posedid and Telos â€" the tube looks totally
    round and the train looks somewhat like a subway, however, since it
    runs on an electromagnetic impulse, it creates a force field around
    it. So thus the side of the train never touches the side of the
    tunnel. Thus the tube is able to achieve speeds of up to 3,000 miles
    an hour. So you can arrive between, for instance, Telos and Posedid
    in just a matter of a few hours.

Also, as the tubes were created and the subterranean cities and the
    different levels, it was all reinforced by what we call our boring
    machines. The boring machines have a crystalline matrix that creates
    temperatures of white-hot incandescense, yet cools at the same time.
    Thus you are able to take a boring machine, for instance, through a
    tunnel and create a tube tunnel or to create walls in a subterranean
    city in just a matter of a few minutes. The boring machine heats
    rock, earth, whatever it comes across to a white-hot incandescense
    and then cools it almost immediately which creates a diamond hard
    substance, causes the rock itself to transmute and take a new form
    which is diamond hard and thusfore there's no need of supports.
    Supports become absolutely superfluous. And the structure then is
    also water-tight yet it remains in elasticity so it can withstand
    high earthquakes, for instance, and will just move much like a rubber
    tube and stop without breaking. That way, even within the
    subterranean cities, when earthquakes take place, none of the walls
    of the buildings or of the caverns fracture. They simply move with it
    then return back to the diamond hard substance and again support
    beams and such become totally superfluous. Also, water has no effect
    upon it. They become water-tight. Thus subterranean cities can even
    be built underneath oceans because they create a complete seal.

Galactic Confederation

Also, that brings us to the next stage. As we are preparing to bring
    out more and more technology to the surface, technology that we know
    the surface could also use, brings us to the other responsibilities
    that the cities have had to build within themselves. For instance,
    becoming a member of the confederation. Earth is a member of the
    confederation, it's just half of earth forgot. You might ask, "What
    is the confederation?" I'm sure most of you or all of you are
    familiar with, for instance, Star Trek. We would say, "That was
    channeled." But instead of being the "Federation" of planets, it's
    the "Confederation," an organization that was created throughout the
    solar systems and the galaxies that brought different civilizations,
    different systems together on a basis of brotherhood, on a basis of
    commerce, on a basis of group exploration, on a basis of interacting
    with the different systems in a galaxy, or without a galaxy.

A confederation is built, should I say, or represented, very much
    throughout a galaxy in the form of sectors. Looking at our galaxy,
    the Milky Way, I'm sure you've all seen the pictures of t-shirts and
    such that say the Milky Way and then has a little dot out towards the
    end say "You are here." Yes, we are here and we are here in what is
    called Sector 9. The center of our galaxy, or the center of the
    Confederation in this galaxy is what is called Sector Zero, and the
    other sectors radiate outward from it much like the spokes of a
    wheel. Each sector is responsible for its own actions, plus is
    responsible for how it interracts with the other sectors. Our sector,
    Sector 9, is under the command of a being called Ashtar. Many of you
    have heard of the Ashtar Command â€" Ashtar and his twin flame
    Athena. Within this sector or within the Ashtar Command there are
    over a hundred fleets. Some fleets basically belong to one planet.
    Some fleets belong to just a couple of planets. Other fleets belong
    to a whole solar system, and other fleets are interceptor fleets that
    basically serve the whole sector, and then other fleets are
    Confederation fleets which serve the whole, you might say, the whole
    pie.

I just wanted to give you a brief understanding of the Confederation
    and how it works. We will go much deeper into this, being as this is
    a full tape into itself at a later date...

Gift of Love to you by http://hollowplanet.blogspot.com/

Adi Gaia
    Universal Citizen
    http://uciv.bravehost.com

© Copyright by AbundantHope.net all rights reserved

The Hollow Earth
  • Revelation 6:14

"And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places."

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
1 hour ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
1 hour ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
4 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
16 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0