Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 10/15/2013

13 Etznab, 1 Tzec, 10 Caban

Dratzo! We return with good news! The dark's last faithful minions are now in a special summit with the followers of the Light. The arrogant and once all-powerful ones are negotiating the final terms of their global surrender. The dark cabal is already stripped of most of its wealth and the Light will transform their old regimes. The agreements reached in the summit will produce a final timetable for the making of a new realm - one that is free, prosperous and permits each person to be truly sovereign. The agreements will also detail how the leaders of the current "de facto" governments will resign. The new governance will put on a series of special trials to explain why various past events happened and how other events forged a new reality for humanity. This will help you to better understand the reasons behind the events of the day.

The rise of the new governance will uncloak the UFO cover up, and there will be a grand reordering of how humanity sees the universe. At that point, the Agarthans and we can appear and address the multitudes. Announcements are going to greatly change your financial outlook and your view of this world and humanity. Suddenly, you will enjoy a vast "jubilee" and realize a whole new branch of humanity has been added to your reality. You will find you are part of a vast migration across space that was previously hidden from you. Although this may shock you, the Ascended Masters will give you a number of special lessons, so you can understand how your ancient histories and philosophies were altered by the dark in order to control and manipulate you. Our part is to support those who will enable these grand changes to happen.

Your world is being put in a cocoon by the mainstream media who have the ability to weave webs of untruth that can seem real. The dark has long used these methods to control you, but a grand change is underway. The dark can no longer sustain itself. Its power is slipping as it loses full ownership of a number of financial instruments that were the basis of its power. These losses have been mounting daily and the dark was finally forced to literally barter for its life. As we said before, negotiations are setting forth the terms for their surrender and friendly military will assist our allies in enforcing the agreements. The legal system also contains those who have truly assisted in this most unlikely change, and we are happy to see that. These changes are merely the formal start of a process that is shortly to bring you to full consciousness. Those who will be in power in this new governance are ready and are in a secure place.

The Agarthans are working to ensure that our allies fully understand how this exchange of power will happen. In effect, we are reversing what so tragically occurred when you drifted into limited consciousness. In this sacred moment, you will reclaim all that you have lost. Because this operation is complex we need to follow exactly what Heaven decrees about these critical matters! The Ascended Masters have been most helpful in giving us the wisdom necessary to do this properly. This divine knowledge is at the very core of what is now happening. The coming events will uncover the misdirection put forth by your main media and begin a process so you can remember the old truths that brought us to your world. The histories to be released by the Agarthans will further help you to remember your ancient origins. The dark's long spell will at last be broken and a new epoch for humanity will be born!

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! We now appear before you bringing interesting news. At present, there are a number of special meetings taking place to set up a final timetable for the switch to temporary new governance. This new governance will preside over the trials that will set aside those who long acted as the secret power behind the various de facto regimes that ruled your world for centuries. They will also establish rules and procedures to be adopted by newly elected de jure governments of your globe. These instruments of the Light are to transform the numerous beliefs and the very way in which these governances are to operate. This calls for each of you to accept full responsibility and to closely watch over how the powers given to them are used. You have been blessed by the sacred decrees of Heaven. Use what is given you most wisely!

The transformation of your world will give you prosperity and a chance to better understand the nature of who you truly are and the opportunity to become fully conscious Beings of Light. This is no small doing, but rather a great leap that is your birthright. Enjoy the journey that lies ahead. Much is asked of you and thus, you have great responsibilities -to transform the surface of Gaia by returning her land, water and air to its previous pristine condition. This is a great undertaking. We are to come shortly and commence a series of divine conversations with you to reveal the "secrets of the ancients" first given each of us as we moved from limited to full consciousness. This "Enlightenment" is your destiny! Accept it with glee and be fully ready to apply it!

Together, we, the Beings who live upon this most gorgeous orb, are to take our beautiful goddess (Gaia) and transform her back into the living form she most enjoys. We need the people of this world to spread out into the other water worlds, so they can be transformed by the Elohim into the wondrous creations that they once were. Take in what you see and as fully conscious Beings do right by each one of them. We intend as your divine supervisors to assist you in completing your various duties. You are a most special group of humans and together we will form a unique star nation. Since the past millennia have not treated us well, we are to alter this past abuse and fulfill our magnificent destiny. We have Heaven and the Galactic Federation ready to assist. Nonetheless, it is our own abilities that will ensure our most grand success!

Today, we discussed what has happened around this globe. Many events are in play that will finally give you a means to transform this dark realm to the Light. We simply ask that you take this information and use it to gain a better perspective on what is now happening both to you and to the societies that make up this reality! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

Planetary Activation Organization

http://www.paoweb.com/index.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hahaha, I totally imagine scaffolding being put up and dudes in white overalls stitching the fabric of the sky etc. I do think that the phenomena is linked to those that can see it though. Maybe if you are connected to your higher self, like your light tube to the sun, I never see them anymore but I have been thoroughly messed with, perhaps as a test try to meditate when you next see them and ask what is really happening. See what answers your higher self comes up with. See if you can connect as easily as a bright sunny day? then they may want to shut it off by clouding it up. At the end of the day, nothing is as it seems, all that exists is metaphors, the whole of reality is just a metaphor for what is really going on. It gives us hints at the edges with the bizarre. We just have to put it all together to work out what is being told to us. I know a lot about the nasty things that happen being a business major it is basically like a psychopathic corporation. Blame the victims, suck their energy, give them less for more, you rent air for your whole life and then start over. I even think that they organise it so that they get born into the circumstances that best allow them to be as powerful or more powerful lifetime after lifetime. Anyway, these arent conspiracies, I am just rolling with the ocean of thoughts that come past me. ^_^ Everything helps. Oh and there is a ruling elite that want this world for themselves. Read Mythology!
  •  Ed is absolutely right,some people just don't want to see the truth is in the plain sight.And some support the "bad guys"...it is more convinient not to see,not to know...like a famous  three apes from India...

• I do not know how.  In fact, I claim no knowledge of things when it comes to the sciences involving how to describe the phenomenon. 

What I do know:  I have heard multiple people debate this topic.  I have talked to people who know/have known the flyers of these planes.  All is done with so much secrecy that even bringing it to congress and such does not prevail this info becoming public. 

I like to sun tan.  Laying in the sun several times this summer I have noticed these planes, with the 'lasting' trails behind them.  They fly higher than any other planes around at time.  Not even the larger planes leave these trails.   

Something definitely going on.  My mere observation is not enough, I understand.  By this is something that cannot be disproved.

If you can disprove they are purposely spraying chemicals in the air, please do.      

• Hallo Ed,

I am happy to survive all the wrong things an now is better.I live in another coutry and have a job.

I have some university degrees and faculties and I know what I am speaking about.Good to share opionion.

Be in touch.

Keep good mood.

• I have another theory. ^_^

This one is a bit different though. What if, they are doing maintenance to reality? I mean what if it is like putting up the curtains whilst they apply some new blue paint to the sky where it has faded and what not? Or they want to fly some craft through an area where they dont want to be seen? I dont see why not, there is a lot that goes on we dont know about ^_^. Food for thought, outside the box, the box where the lid is painted blue and the bottom is painted green of course. hehe. 

• Chris, I believe your theory may be the most sane :-)

Who knows people.  Maybe there is not a ruling elite that wants to reduce the population.

Ann, I do agree that we need to put our focus on the Positive.  

For myself, by learning the ways of the negative state, I come into balance with what is real.  By knowing what they are doing, I grow stronger and can defend my consciousness against such nonsense.   

• A quote I Love...

“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance; that principle is contempt prior to investigation.”

A documentary on the subject...

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying/

I'm not saying that I know more than anyone else.  But this is a topic I am convinced, after some research, is a real phenomenon.  By real phenomenon I mean that someone is literally spraying our air with aluminum and other chemicals.  The reasons why they do this are debated, but I do not see the spraying of toxic chemicals as a good thing for humans or the vegetation below. 

Just my opinion...

• yep, there is stuff in the air that shouldnt be. There is certainly evidence of people doing something to the weather etc. Rain is valuable, lack of rain is lethal, and perhaps something akin to fluoridation of water is coming into the air. I mean, we cant have all these people waking up all over the place can we, and poisoning the water alone cant work as well as poisoning the food the air and the water? Might cause problems. ^_^ My feeling is it is several phenomena and a mix of all of the above. YCYOR allows reality to do what you think it is doing, then does it. We get an egg, it becomes a chicken then lays eggs. ^_^ Suddenly Chickens everywhere.

• Chris,

Our very attention, focus, and consciousness, upon such things will cause them to fall.  

If certain negative things are not brought to light, we have no way of exposing the demons for who they are.  

The simple act of ignoring what may be the truth will cause 100% dominion over the very freedom we take for granted. 

Although they may have up to 90% control over our lives, we, the righteous and endearing few have 10%.  The truth will always prevail in all ways.  It is just a matter of time.  If we all give up on discerning information then yes, we may as well succumb to darkness.  

• Chemtrails are not clouds, they are something far more amazing than most people believe. Those who see chemtrails are being watched from ... outside of here. When light beings see phenomena, they manifest them into a more solid state. Physics says that trails from a plane, no matter what the weather conditions, should be gone within 20 seconds and fade out. To have these streaks across the sky is not normal, i repeat not natural. They are also probably being messed with by said unseen forces, as they are powerful heart tuned people, henceforth the psychiatric problems. To tell the truth, if you are well adjusted here in this mess we are in I would think that you are just not very sensitive. There are no psychiatric diseases, just mind damage from external sources, ie psychopaths and protopsychopaths and other nasty 4D-6D things we dont talk about.. To think that you are healthy because you have a sound mind and can ignore what IS in this illusion is just a little... To be well adjusted in an insane world is no great virtue. Anyway, those that see chemtrails, you are special people and we need you!!! 

Just my 2 cents.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
57 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
3 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
7 hours ago
More…