Dratzo! We come now to explain what is presently happening around your globe. The dark minions who control your realm are in a vast quandary. The strategies which have always worked to befuddle the Light are no longer working. A special counter-strategy is now leading to the cabal’s defeat. Hence, they are in limbo and unable to move forward with a winning plan. This dilemma has caused panic in their global leadership. The large international financial services groups and their multi-national allies understand that their defeat and arrest is indeed imminent. Several individuals in their vast intertwined banking corporations suggest some radical developments as possible ways out. We have assured the head working groups of this immense octopus-like organization that any attempt to delay this process is doomed to failure. We have proposed a series of moves to our allies that can bring this convoluted chess game to a swift denouement. This involves a series of unilateral moves that permit the global currency reset to happen. This set of moves frees the logjam by swiftly ousting the many key regimes that have stalled this transformation for years.

We are thoroughly indebted to each of you for your continued patience. We comprehend the level of frustration you go through each and every day. Hence, we are doing what we can to set this right and allow for the beginnings of a vast transfer of wealth, which permits each of you to do what you came here for. It is indeed quite difficult to maintain a degree of self-reinforcement of your positive dreams when it seems likely that these things are constantly being delayed by the dark and its nefarious henchmen. Our plan is to show the Light how those operating on Gaia’s surface can hasten the inevitable. The present key is to loosen up the process; to get the promised wealth safely to those who we so much cherish and dutifully trust. This process needs to work quickly, for the rise of new governance and the transformation of the global financial system. We have spelled out a number of ways that this can swiftly happen. Our liaisons, with the assistance of our Agarthan friends, are executing the means to achieve these lofty and most necessary goals.

We have the ability to create and move gold about as we so wish. We likewise possess the ability to teleport leadership from one point to another. It is time to use technology to block the schemes of the dark and to readily support the desires of our supporters on Gaia’s surface. Keep in mind that your world possesses a global mind control net as well as a secret space warfare technology which is semi-cloaked, and there are forces trying to foment some sort of war. We have kept this contingent of space weaponry neutralized and at bay for years. Those who dearly wish this realm ill are determined to find some way to use this technology. We watch and observe how the dark appoints one secret mission after another to somehow break our enforced stalemate. We are too strong for them. The only solution is the cabal’s immediate surrender to those associates who are daily arm-wrestling with them. Our liaisons are now doing what is needed to free the mess that continues across Gaia’s surface realm. The time for success is upon us!

We are therefore doing what is necessary to complete our various ways to bring down the dark cabal and its seemingly never-ending machinations. This requires a number of things to be done by our earthly associates. Our liaisons assure us that vital actions are now underway. It is the hope of the Ascended Masters, and of Heaven, that these dark rapscallions acknowledge defeat and become isolated from you. Plans are approved by which these dark minions can be arrested, tried and moved into places where they can no longer influence events happening throughout this globe. Only then can we truthfully state that a new reality can completely manifest around you. We have conferred with many on your world who fully comprehend what needs to be done. In this light, we can state that actions are underway that are designed to break this present deadlock and move your realm forward to a new reality. This can also swiftly lead to disclosure and the arrival of our mentors in your realm. It is at this time that you are to draw very close to the final steps, which lead to full consciousness!

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! We come here to explain a number of events that are affecting the receiving of your blessings. The most important of these is how to disable the current power of the dark cabal, which wants to prevent the disbursement of the new financial system. There are a series of agreements which we signed with the policing units of your realm, and these units are currently pushing aside illegal barriers to the introduction of a new security system for international bank transfers. In addition, our space friends are using their abilities to assure that a number of our programs get introduced and rapidly fulfilled. We bless all those who are permitting us to set aside the vile and abhorrent ways by which the dark controls the processing of your blessings. We deeply wish to be able to give you a special gift during this holiday season. We also intend to use this prosperity to introduce to you a new system of government.

Our associates are hence preparing these heavenly blessings! For decades you have had to wait patiently for events that can immensely alter this realm. We are working closely with many to ensure that the scalawags who have either stolen or blocked the delivery of certain funds receive the justice they truly deserve. Arrests and various charges are being readied to isolate them so they are no longer able to delay what we have long promised you. The dark is now busily orchestrating various sequences of events which can lead to another global war. Our space family is canceling this process. We ask you as well, blessed Ones, to use your meditations and rituals to aid this most noble cause. We daily pray and focus upon peace, change and prosperity for this realm. A new period of great consciousness is settling in around this globe. Use this new energy to manifest a new epoch for all humanity!

Realize deep in your heart that a new period for humanity is dawning. This new era is to be lived in freedom, peace and prosperity. The decrees of Heaven are quite specific. All of us are being put in divine service for the Light. This marvelous mission is to reveal itself as you become more aware of its existence. The dark, which has long run this realm, is fading. As it does, the shadowy, clammy grip of these rascals is lifting. You are to be introduced to new human groups of the Light. The process of moving from limited to full consciousness is to accelerate. It is to allow us to materialize at the right, divine time. At that point, we intend to instruct you on a number of subjects vital to this transformation. You are also to meet those who are from Inner Earth and the cosmos. These meetings are to expand our spiritual family and ready you for a return to your life as fully conscious Beings of Light.

Today, we continued to inform you of what is happening here. Many wonderful miracles are to occur during this holiday season. Be ready to accept these, and to rejoice at what Heaven is to give you. The coming year is to be filled with even greater miracles and the final steps by which you are to start your ultimate alteration into full consciousness. Know, dear Ones, that the countless supply and never-ending prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

https://www.paoweb.com/sn120914.htm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• you are funny, you two :)

• let's see where this all starts in the coming weeks

• It'll start the same week the moon is scheduled to be demolished due to reflection issues with our neighbor solar system.

Our moon causes light to bouce off Venus which in turns blinds the drivers at motorway 3C at Beta Ridiculi 2. ;)

• yes, lets see,  sigh

• I could break down this message into its base components and explain word for word why this can't work, but... I'm not going to. It'd be a waste of time since the only ones left who still believe in- and perpetuate this, are considered to be "beyond redemption" anyway.  ;)

• I honestly am baffled by people still putting faith in this man. Every message is the same just slightly reworded, with the exception of things like the light chambers and being evacuated to middle earth. Only because these things aren't popular anymore. Now its the financial reval. Enough of the promises that never come true. So many people are let down by these messages of hope that never materialize. I read the comments hoping people wake up to this, so glad to see that there are people who have. 

• Sigh.. what is there to withdraw from this message, that there wasn't from when I first read these in 2011? It's just formed in a different way. But the concept seems to be to keep us faithfully waiting with tears in our eyes from joy after such an upliftment.

I don't know about others, but I want to tune into a different station when the one I've listened to has been stuck on repeat for a long while, playing the same song over and over. Oh I finally found out the frequency to tune into myself, wonderful! now I don't have to rely on other sources anymore :)

I know I know, if this doesn't resonate then move on. But I am really just curious, I can't even get myself to calmly read this with any genuine interest anymore, it feels like poison literally. I can't be the only one having concerns about this validity and I question the people that so rigorously support this cause? Is it because they have put so much stock into Sheldan Nidle, that they may feel they have lost something if you express some concern about the validity of the content? If not, what keeps them going?

• Oh gee don't let  "commander drekxy" here you've moved on from these LIES! It'll shatter his poor ego.

I will however congratulate you on tuning into your own frequency and realising all this Sirian nonsense is an abomination, a trick to keep people waiting and wanting!

Yes they do expect one to 'faithfully' wait AND blindly believe their dribble, this is the only way they are fed...on people's hopes and expectations! They want people to believe things will get better, pump up the hype, the more people they get to believe or expect things will change, the bigger the emotional harvest for them when these poor believers are let down and suffer despair from these LIES.....they feed off the negative and bad emotions from us. Thus if we NO longer believe and give any energy to these LIES, they have NOTHING to feed off and will eventually starve while we walk whistling into a new day!!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThese massive solar flares etc. are a huge blessing as they are expanding our consciousness levels in ways we will only fully realize the extent of, in a few months’ time.With the full extent of the whole pyramids and crystalline energy…
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceGreetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are letting ourselves focus on only the most positive futures for humanity, and we suggest you all do the same. What we have noticed about focusing on the…
9 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 19
Comments: 0