I have been trying to figure out the Mayan 13 Moon Calendar and I am finding it very interesting as it claims to be Natural Time Galactic Calendar as opposed to the unnatural artificial Calendar that we have become accustomed to. As we are now changing to Galactic Beings I feel we need to follow the 13 Moon Calendar.
People all around the world of diverse faiths and cultures
are unifying with the 13-Moon calendar as a global harmonic standard:
13 moons of 28 days, plus one "Day out of Time" to honor and celebrate
"Peace Through Culture" before each new year.

Collectively, we are releasing ourselves from the mentality that "Time is Money,"
and establishing a new culture of peace founded on the principle that
"Time is Art!"

By using this Calendar we are getting out of the false unnatural artificial Calendar that was put to control us and disconnect us from the Universal Galactic Time Calendar.
Are any Members familiar with and using the 13 Moon Calendar ?
Can you please tell us more on your knowledge of this Calendar ?...how you use it and the benefits of using this Calendar.
Please share your Knowledge.
Namaste

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes as i have said twice now calendars only serve as a temporary guideline because the solarsystem is always changing, i wouldnt bet on the moon being swapped though.  whatever calendar you use depends on your needs if you farm then you need calendarfs that keep the seasons regular, if you want to measure time accurately then you use long calendars like mayan or the extrapolated lunar calendat info i posted, jews have a similar calendar to the lunar one and add a month every 17 years or something, the old roman calendar had extra months added regularly, whatever works is whatever suits the needs of the users

• and like the mayan calendar having longer years for a treu lunar calendar to work you have to follow 29.53 cycle time, what you are describing is called a lunisolar calendar and is yet another different interpretation, as i stated in my comment it matters not what system we use and there are many to choose from, it doesnt matter which one we pick because no calendar lasts because our solar system is always changing shape and that includes our orbit aorund the sun and the moons orbit around us

• Excellent idea.  Excellent news.  Agree with 100%.

• That is right darkstar and we certainly need to give up the Calendar we are following and start following THE GALACTIC CALENDAR

• THINK GALACTIC...ACT GALACTIC...TALK GALACTIC FOR REALLY WE ARE GALACTIC BEINGS OF LOVE AND LIGHT

• This is very good info Andy as it is putting us on the right track as i was reading about law of time that made me post this issue as i found it interesting but could not fully understand it so as to use this 13 Moon Calendar ...but i am finding out much more so i am able to completely get rid of the Gregorian Calendar that is kind of locking us up in unreal artificial time.

• to be totally right on , you should look at the totally new calender  the Calender of oneness that have come through the

the teachers Teacher  Almine    at    http://oneness.spiritualjourneys.com/   Enjoy

• This is nice but the cost $200 per year does not resonate with me and i am sure a lot more.

I admire ALMINE and i have bought a few of her very interesting books but the cost to download her calendar at $200 per year does not seem right and anyway being a lightworker she should not be raking it up...lightworkers are not here to become millionaires but to pass love and light with no cost or minimum cost just to cover expenses

• ok the 13 moon calendar is represented by decks of cards, 13 months 28 days each each suit represents a week

13 * 28 = 364 then we have 2 jokers which are the 365th day and the leap year day.

this is supposed to be based on the moon cycles, but its not, because the average lunar cycle is 29.53 days so to have an accurate moon calendar where the months and the moon arent drifting because of differences of days there are extrapolations of how many months in a row you have before you need to add a day to even it out like we use leap years for like this year in the gregorian calendar system.  the following table i got from wikipedia's lunar calendar page

29 / 1 (error: 1 day after about 2 months)
    30 / 1 (error: 1 day after about 2 months)
    59 / 2 (error: 1 day after about 33 months)
    443 / 15 (error: 1 day after about 30 years)
    502 / 17 (error: 1 day after about 70 years)
    1447 / 49 (error: 1 day after about 3 millennia)
    25101 / 850 (error: dependent on change of synodic month value)
    765433 / 25920 (error: 1 day after about 16 millennia)
    so lets use 443/15, if you had a 443 day long year with 15 months of 29/30 day lengths you would have to have a leap year every 30 years, we have a leap year every 4 and leap years are skipped every once in a while based on some strange math, but all in all gregorian wise it takes about 8000 years for it to be screwed up and not match the spring equinox any longer.  however by this time our position and drift of us the moon and the sun will shift the needs of our calendar anyways, calendars have to change because the cosmos isnt constant

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
3 hours ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
3 hours ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
6 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0