Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Today I was given the honor of sharing with you some incredible news. The Elohim informed me that within a months time they will be finally showing themselves! They want you to know this now so you can prepare and be in joy. I have no more knowledge than anyone else but I do have faith that this is the truth. Showing themselves will not be overt at first. They will not be showing up on your door (at least not write away) :) You have to admit that after everything that has been happening in Japan we need them and they know this. Please accept this information in the manner it was given, with faith and love for all.

Ascendarra

Views: 949

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

..yup..exactly... "we will see"... i believe everything... and nothing...

Thank you so much for the update :)  I believe in you, sister.  Here is an exerpt from Master DK...

"

"(The Members of the Hierarchy) are already -- one by one -- entering into outer activity upon the physical plane. They are not recognized for what They are, but They go about the Father's business, demonstrating goodwill, seeking to enlarge the horizon of humanity, and thus prepare the way for the One Whom They serve, the Christ, the Master of all the Masters, and the Teacher alike of angels and of men." (The Reappearance of the Christ, p. 170)

"Two things must be realized as the interested student considers this event of externalization:

1. The senior Members of the Hierarchy will not be at first the ones who will make the needed approach. Under Their direction and Their close supervision, this approach will be made -- in the early stages -- by initiates of and under the degree of the third initiation, and also by those disciples who will be chosen and designated to implement Their efforts, and so will work under Their direction. It is only in the later stages, and when the time has come for the return into recognised physical expression of the Christ, leading to the definite restoration of the Mysteries, that certain of the senior Members of the Hierarchy will appear and take outer and recognizable physical control of world affairs. The time for this will be dependent necessarily upon the success of the steps taken by the Members of the Hierarchy who are not so advanced.

2. Members of the Hierarchy, whether working in the early stages or later when the true externalization takes place, will work as members of the human family, and not as proclaimed members of the Kingdom of God, or of souls, known to us as the Hierarchy; they will appear in office of some kind or another; they will be the current politicians, business men, financiers, religious teachers or churchmen; they will be scientists and philosophers, college professors and educators; they will be the mayors of cities, and the custodians of all public ethical movements. The spiritual forcefulness of their lives, their clear, pure wisdom, the sanity and the modern acceptableness of their proposed measures in any department in which they choose to function, will be so convincing, that little impediment will be set in the way of their undertakings." (The Externalisation of the Hierarchy, p. 570)"

I would like this news to be true. Can you give some more details like how are they planning to show themselves? Is it by their ships or by disclosure of one of our world leaders?If you don't have the answer for this, please talk to them again and ask for more details. :-)

T. Mois'eye asked for help a few days ago to help pray for the few survivors still alive under the rubble in Japan... and at 5:00am yesterday morning I saw his post and decided to go outside and do my energy thing i do.. I prayed for them, worked with the energy to lift them up, for them to save their souls, or allow them to live.. After my session was over, the song came into my head so I sang "Take me home, Take me home etc, etc.. " It was really nice, I felt love all around me.. The skies above me were completely covered in cloud, but the clouds parted above me, and one at a time, three balls of light/ufos appeared above me and one blinked itself at me for a while, all the while I was buzzing with love.. =)

I was greatful for their presence and their confirmation that a simple prayer must be worth 1000 times more than sending money and gifts and any other gesture you could imagine.. Sending your prayers out there, well even our beings of lights in the skies can here you, anytime, anywhere!!

When I eventually came back inside, I checked the news stories, and a young man and his grandmother had just been rescued.. Well, praise God!

If anyone doubts T. Mois'eye is not what he says he is.. oh well.. but I am very glad to have such a loving being helping us help ourselves.. I love you T. Mois'eye =)

AND thankyou christy for spreading the love!! I love you too =)

That's beautiful!  Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful experience :)
Yes, they will be here SOOON! They really will this time.

This is one cool cat! 

I was being lets NOT say sarcastic, more like "Tanevarnn"Something between sarcastic, Ironic and laughable.

where have we heard that one before Anush?
yeah okay and what time do they plan on showing up at? 10 30 east coast or west coast time?

Ascendarra T Mois Eye will love you for this is what he has been saying

while remaining incognito like the Scarlet Pimpernel. He claims he is of

the Elohim and this is verifying what he is saying. Love you stay in

your Heart Center. Ben Arion posted Rainbow Cloud on Mt Everest.

There is lots of positive confirmation of what you are saying.

Stay true my darling in your faith. This is about transition and moving

to the higher levels not staying in the battlefields which will still be there

as they were also created to show us the difference and so there will be

those who stay in the 3rd and 4th dimensions and will still be fighting the dark

forces until the cows come home. They have to wake up and move to the

higher dimensions as you have and as so many lovely people on this site.

Thanks for your posting of this truth. I was vaguely being shown the precipitation

of gold using heart love and you my dear have it. You are another Kiesha Crowther.

Thank you thank you for living your truth.. Light and Love Peace and Harmony  Kingjeff

THIS IS THE SILLIEST POST EVER!!!

Wake up! They will not SHOW UP!!!!

What will be the excuse within a month? Didn't they have petrol enough to make it???  :)

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther commented on Agarther's status
1 hour ago
Agarther posted a status
"We are learning much about the Invisible Enemy. It is tough and smart, but we are tougher and smarter! - DJT"
1 hour ago
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED-CHAPTER-62

Chapter 62 The…See More
4 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Cmdr Ashian - Each lightworker has an invisible team - Jennifer Crokaert

Jennifer: Ashian, what do you have to say at these times?Ashian: My dearest Jennifer and those who…See More
7 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post MILITARY BUNKERS BEING TAKEN DOWN, CHILDREN BEING LIBERATED...
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -  THIS IS THE TIME OF THE BIBLICAL PROPHESIES COMING TRUE BUT NOT THE DESTRUCTION BUT THE CONSTRUCTION. Via James McConnell
12 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Sir James Gilliland..Pleiadian Message Time Lines Covid-19 And 5G ..W/Video...HIGHLY RECOMMEND
12 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post DIVINE MOTHER: ~ I do not call it “virus”, I call it “THE PAUSE”
12 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship