Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Today I was given the honor of sharing with you some incredible news. The Elohim informed me that within a months time they will be finally showing themselves! They want you to know this now so you can prepare and be in joy. I have no more knowledge than anyone else but I do have faith that this is the truth. Showing themselves will not be overt at first. They will not be showing up on your door (at least not write away) :) You have to admit that after everything that has been happening in Japan we need them and they know this. Please accept this information in the manner it was given, with faith and love for all.

Ascendarra

Views: 937

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Explaining away is not good enough.

This is what ascendara said nearly three months ago:

"Today I was given the honor of sharing with you some incredible news. The Elohim informed me that within a months time they will be finally showing themselves! They want you to know this now so you can prepare and be in joy."

Or do we all deny that the mind can be subject to convincing delusions, a kind of dreaming while awake?

Janosabel : I have to defend Ascendarra !, not because i claim to know everything , but because i know she spoke the truth.. The Elohim has been here for a long time, but we have been disconected to see/feel them for eons. There are probably thousends or maybe millions of pople that already can see a Elohim, or Feel their presence. That not necessary means that they who didnt have this connection is not awakened, because the disconnection can lie in the physical body..I have not seen a Elohim (In this incarnation) with my pfysical eyes, but i can feel their precense and i have met one in a trance-medium incident..

James: Trust can be more than hope etc. By using intuition ,and shot the mind down, we can se what is true !.. Intuition is the higher self, and are never wrong..

LOL, you found this discussion back.

I searched to this discussion last week but could not find it.

And indeed they did not come, atleast not publicly, so we are still not aware of their physical presence, if they even exist up till today.

:p

Yes Rae. Just like your "The Agency" didn't come as they promised many times. Just remember the Golden Rule.

You believe in "The Agency". "The Agency" is just a bunch of teenagers (like you) bored in life and looking for gullible people to fool. Do you want us to mock you for believing in them? That is what you are doing here. You are mocking the OP. That is why I said to follow the Golden Rule.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'ONE ALONE - A Chapter From "A Man Called Val"' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Here is Val's answer.  "The answeer is within. I can't tell you, I can't…"
4 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion ONE ALONE - A Chapter From "A Man Called Val"
39 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'ONE ALONE - A Chapter From "A Man Called Val"' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I didn't anser your question but had that in mind and it's similar...  what Val said…"
40 minutes ago
"I was, too, and I was just thinking, I wish I could find the post he made years ago....Patty Brown,…"
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) added 2 discussions to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
2 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) liked amparo alvarez's blog post DEC. 12, 2019 is a 12:12:12 Day, STAY FOCUSED ON THE LIGHT - Vlog # 144
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship