THEY ARE COMING!

Today I was given the honor of sharing with you some incredible news. The Elohim informed me that within a months time they will be finally showing themselves! They want you to know this now so you can prepare and be in joy. I have no more knowledge than anyone else but I do have faith that this is the truth. Showing themselves will not be overt at first. They will not be showing up on your door (at least not write away) :) You have to admit that after everything that has been happening in Japan we need them and they know this. Please accept this information in the manner it was given, with faith and love for all.

Ascendarra

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ding, ding, ding! TIME IS UP!

Where are your Elohim friends Ascendarra?

Don't forget that you said that "you were told to deliver this message". Now would you mind telling us who exactly told you to deliver it?

• I cannot wait! I was literally squealing in excitement! I have seen ETs three times in the last month!
  • :D THIS IS GREAT NEWS = I THINK WE ARE THERE :D !!! 
     :D the latest message from Ashtar himself! :D

https://www.youtube.com/user/Komurosan#p/u/0/tt58SfppJ88

• Thank you! Glad to hear it.
  • "Love and light and meditation wont save the world unfortunately"

Wow, Maiailla, for a person who talks about the Creator and the plan, you really blew it with that comment. You're one of those conspiracy theory fans that like to confuse people.

If LOVE and LIGHT won't save the world, then WHY ARE YOU HERE? The Ashtar Command and the GFL is ALL ABOUT love and light. Read some older posts and see why this community was created in the first place, why its moto is "THE AWAKENING MOMENT" and why it is depicted as a pair of golden wings surrounding the Earth.  You claim to know with accuracy even the RANGE of "their" allowed interference within our earth's "hemisphere" (you probably meant to say ATMOSPHERE, hemisphere means HALF OF A SPHERE). By the way, who are these "THEY" that you talk about? Clearly you are not reffering to any higher being, since we all know their primordial message is "EVERYTHING IS LOVE AND LIGHT". By the way, I can explain that to you with a simple quote: "all solidity on earth is made up of atoms which in turn are made up of sub atomic particles which in turn are made up of energy vibrating at a particular rate/frequency. At the sub atomic level there is no such thing as solid as we experience it and it is only our brains that decode impulses sent there from our infinitely limited five senses. At our purest state we are beings of energy decoding and experiencing the illusion of a solid world".

If there is anything at all that is going to save the world, it's the light and the love that comes with it. And you can find the light through meditation, which means CLEARING YOUR MIND of all thoughts and not some religious mumbo jumbo that you think it means. How do you expect anyone to ascend to a higher dimension by "taking action because you have a responsibility towards your soul" (honestly, you sound like a taliban bomber when you say that). What action should we take? Attack the governments with weapons? Should we put bombs around our waists and try to bomb the  HAARP instalation? What exactly do you mean when you talk about action? State some solid solutions or else you sound like a politician who is trying too hard to win an election. "dont think that all your actions,thoughts and deeds are swept away and forgotten" that is such a clichee. If you think that the Creator is this vengeful being that will punish us for our actions, then you're clearly in the wrong place. People like you, whose lives are ruled by this "An eye for an eye" policy, are the whole reason we're in this dark age in the first place.
    Learn some basics about brain waves activity before coming here and saying stuff like "Love and light and meditation won't save the world", cause that's EXACTLY what it's going to save this world.

• dear Luke, and satori,thankyou both for your comments,the hearts of two souls both speaking out loud well here,and what beautiful heart lights you both have,i have come across some SHADY  characters on this site,practising the damnation for us all,what a lot of crap,the likes of these people trying to keep us in the dark ages with there thoughts of evil and doom,thats exactly what the dark want,i am certaintly going to keep putting my thoughts of love,and light out there until i take my last breath in this physical body and return home to rejoin my soul family,and as you said satori, LOVE,AND LIGHT WILL SAVE THE WORLD,BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD,i shall add more love and light here with this image,enjoy it the dark ones,blessings eve.8113525858?profile=original
      • Thoughts,without action, is useless. were not gonna just sway up on a cloud or magically transform, its a choice between light and dark actions as well as thoughts and deeds. Those that deny responsibility of their actions,thoughts and deeds, are not gonna make it on phoenix starship with Sananda and Hatonn under Creators wings. If you dont follow His laws of balance and perfection, and take your responsibility, there is not going to be any ascension for you. Yes its hard,but it is the TRUTH. www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

on the other hand,you are free to choose,what ever you want. Creator respects free-will. But know that you are gonna repeat it,until you get right with God. His own words. I am only speaking in behalf of Him.

Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
        The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
        • in reply to your comment, i came here in  1950,and know very well all written,as a rule i never get into a heated debate,as that is not soul,i have read most written dication in THE URANTIA teachings,and many others,theres not many stones i have left unturned,if you know it all then what does the star MERKABA represent,in actual fact,it has been seperated for many millenia,but now coming together again,and i shall continue on with my spiritual work until it does,blessings eve.
          • OHHH  and i forgot to add this ENJOY THE SEVEN RAYS OF LIGHT, blessings eve.8113658285?profile=original
            • How does this feed the dozens of children about to die unnecessarily from starvation related illnesses?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, that Berg video you posted below, is a good one, but lacks data covering the subject of intra-cellular melatonin, which can be triggered when exposed to near infra-red wavelengths, of solar radiation....which are a major percentage of sun…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Very true 
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
15 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
15 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
15 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
16 hours ago
More…