Latest on the case @ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254504/Indian-gang-rape-victim-dies-Singapore-hospital.htmlPolice advices women to carry CHILLIE POWDER ... Extra Hot I presume.One lady I was taking to said she carriehttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252955/Rape-provoking-miniskirts-crop-tops-banned-king-Swaziland-offenders-facing-months-jail.html?ito=feeds-newsxmls a deodorant spray.Now ACC Members tell us what women should carry.Another point in general is women should not dress as sluts provoking men so I feel the dress code must change throughout the world.Smoking, alchocol and drugs in general should be avoided by women not only for their benefit but also their children ..to be born who will be born with continamation or born who will pick the habit.Women who are not properly dressed are banned from Temples...places of worship.One great Spiritual Master HDG Srila Prabhupada founder of the Hare Krishna movement stated about the women in the West: THE WOMEN HAVE HOT LEGS BUT COOL HEAD BUT WOMEN SHOULD HAVE COOL LEGS BUT HOT HEAD meaning they should cover their legs but have more intelligence.Now tell us your VIEWS Members for the benefit of all

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Yes.

• So, you're saying women should dress more sexy, show more skin, advertize themselves more....that will deter rapists. I don't agree with that logic lol And I don't know why men choose to rape....I reckon sex is involved though....so....I think the better thing to do, is not do things that get mens sexual juices flowing. And rape is the extreme form of it....there's other things, like groping...or stalking...harrassing...things like that.

And it does matter what you wear....I mean my girlfriend, already...was in a park once, and a man came and asked her for sex, thinking she was a prostitute...because of the outfit she was wearing. If she was wearing something less sexy, he might've thought different. So it does matter, you can't say it doesn't...and if women don't want that kind of attention, they should be careful what image they portray.

• "Members tell us what should be done to the rapists"

That is a VERY bad idea for a site like this!
    All it can accomplish is emotional disarray, rage and emotional outbursts that takes everyone further from ascension.

Your TRUE mission here is to delay ascension, isn't it Kalki?

Many discussions you post on this site serve this purpose, and it worries me so much I'm thinking about starting to channel lucifer just to show all of you how supreme evil can be made to look cool and then be used to destroy you while you still believe it to be a cool thing ;)
    If I have to destroy this world to save it, I might do that! ;)

"Now ACC Members tell us what women should carry."

Nothing. The most efficient tools you have to passify attackers are your hands and feet.
    A "harkan"-punch on the top of the nose will blind the attacker with blood and fluid in the eyes for 30 minutes.
    A foot on the balls can bring down any man, and if you kick at the base of the scrotum he'll go down for good (as in DEAD).
    An fist against the throat bring down an attacker fast since they'll loose their ability to breathe for a moment.

Or, you can just do it like I do it, by pressing your palm on the third eye of the attacker and force a delta-wave thru their head. They loose consciousness for 15-30 minutes and when they wake up they feel like someone have waged a war and lost, inside their head. ;)

You also have a couple of hundered different spots on a human body where just a finger can be used to seriously offset the attacker.
    The bloody world would have to be ending before any WEAPONS will be needed in man-vs-man situations. ;)
    The only thing weapons do in My world is that they are slowing me down, making me less efficient at the Art of War. ;)

"Another point in general is women should not dress as sluts provoking men so I feel the dress code must change throughout the world."

I think that's a stupid materialistic way of approaching a problem.
    The problem is MENTAL to start with. It's the MENTALITY behind that we need to stop, and only because it's difficult to change MENTALITY in a collective using purely mental techniques, it doesn't mean that changing materialistic properties of that society would help. You can NEVER blame the outside world for changes that are happening INSIDE you.

But I stand by my original words.
    This discussion is not suitable for people who wanna ascend.

• Actually IMA,

it is quite relevant for those wishing to ascend.

because we all have skeletons in the closet. in one form or another.

and these skeletons need to be aired and addressed so that we may get the full value of ascension.

because every secret we have takes up space where truth cannot inhabit.

• "because we all have skeletons in the closet. in one form or another."

I made all my skeletons visible to both me and the public 15 years ago since I knew I wouldn't be able to afford to have any at THIS critical time.

"and these skeletons need to be aired and addressed so that we may get the full value of ascension."

Yea, but if that work weren't started within each of you 10-15 years ago, you belong to the second or third wave of ascendees whereas it'll be years before you go beond 3D..

I knew there was a reason for why I were so different from everyone else already at 1998 (it made no sense to me since no (for me) big world events happened before 2001). I never imagined the reason would be THIS tho. :)

Ah well, then I know where you guys are in the evolution and clearing of the mental matrix and.. well .. Then my words in the post above aren't for you. You can remember them, but it will be years before you can actually apply them anywhere with a non destructive end result. There's a whole mental matrix of thought behind all of my suggestions and if those aren't present when the suggestions are copied  the universe could be destroyed. ;)

So, talk away and clear it all out, and I'll just go ahead and remove myself from the thread instead :)

"because every secret we have takes up space where truth cannot inhabit."

Very true, very true.
        You have understood the Gears of Evolution and put'em to Work.  :)
        All that's left to do is to change the sparkplugs and switch the fuel from potential-based to a flow-based and you're fit to fly :)

• There certainly is irony with the exception to the rule if a woman is dancing almost naked for King Mswati.  That sure sends a message...not a good one for sure.

• Herein lies the proof that human spirit will not be denied.

women who cover themselves up in the name of their religion have the most flirtatious eyes of all.

Because it doesn't matter what you wear.

Your heart is always on display.

• The case in India was not due to her dress code but unprovoked savage attack by a group...more protection is needed so people feel safe on the streets and public transport.
  • Yea but if you walk out with a mini skirt on...no matter what your reasons are for doing it....you're gonna attract attention from men, that's just how it is. You can't realistically expect all men, everywhere, to just turn off their sexual instincts...just so you can be free to wear a mini skirt, you have to be more reasonable than that.

If you don't want that kind of attention...then...take it upon yourself to wear something else. Let's be realistic about this...you wont change every man on the Earth...there's alot of men out there, and most of them would just look at you and imagine things, but that's it. Some men, might do more...they might stalk you, or try to touch you, or even God forbid...rape you.

I mean my girlfriend was already groped on a bus before, she's been followed....she was even in a park once, and some guy came and thought she was a prostitute...just because of what she was wearing. So...if you don't want that happening...what you want to do, is limit the potential for anything like that happening, by not advertising your sexuality, or your skin. There's plenty of women out there I see who dress decently, yet stylish...they have class...and a real man would find that attractive...if you want the lustful carnal men to find you attractive...well dress skimpy. But take what comes with that, because realistically speaking...it'll take a long time before men out there actually change these attitudes.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
My concern is not only do they destroy their health but effect other people's health in their vicinity..nearby ..passers ..NON SMOKERS PLUS ..have they thought that some people wear contact lenses and smoke getting into their eyes can cause serious…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always find it interesting, when a person, or nation, pretends to be more powerful, more efficient, more able, than they actually are.....I find this to be the case with Red China....A nation that has fooled many, into believing in it's…"
2 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post
THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOULDr. Angela BarnettAKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,Bezelda the Mermaid, and hundreds ofother SoulsPlease use the simple diagrams below to plant in your mind this simple meditation…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Red ace....Do it again....and don't stop....😉👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgNYwVHQZQ"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
6 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…