You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
Latest Activity
"Drexk do you know what the Ushumgal do not want awakened outside thos solar system?"
CHAPTER XI THE SACRED COWBefore the second Transapalnian catastrophe—which fundamentally…
I was not zooming in and out -the pilot, Redanro, was manipulating the craft.
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITbcUI1yBLc
I was not zooming in and out -the pilot, Redanro, was manipulating the craft."
I was not zooming in and out -the pilot, Redanro, was manipulating the craft."
Posted on 10/04/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a replyThe higher realms do not recognize humanity by its religions, titles, rituals, or declarations of belief. What matters is the frequency consciousness carries through existence.A person may speak…
Posted on 10/04/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply The UFO disclosure conversation is entering a new and increasingly significant phase. Whistleblowers are coming forward, government officials are facing growing pressure, and reports concerning…
Step Out Of The World of Conclusions & Into The Field Of Understanding By Octavia Vasile Channeling Mother Mary, as she appeared to me today during my silent meditation retreat. I truly hope that her message brings many blessings to you all,…
About Sri Preethaji & Sri Krishnaji - Co-Founders Of Oneness Upon Sri Bhagavan's passing into Maha Samadhi, Sri Krisnaji and Sri Preethaji are the new leaders of the Oneness movement. They are co-founders of Oneness, a movement that is awakening…
CHAPTER XI
THE SACRED COW
Before the second Transapalnian…
I was not zooming in and out -the pilot, Redanro, was manipulating the craft.
Replies
Speaking of New Age concepts, I watched a John Cusack interview on the Jay Leno Show because he was promoting the apocalyptic movie 2012. He was asked if he believes in the impending 2012 apocalypse where the world will come to an end, but he replied that he rather believes in, as he said, a 'shift in consciousness' which he said was better. To hear this from a popular Hollywood actor just got my attention and it seems more New Age discussion will seep into conversations as this 2012 movie nears.
I'm sure one main purpose of the 2012 movie is to frighten the people but it may backfire if people like Cusack instead talk about shifting paradigms and awakening to what's going on all over the world.
I don't know what I was before but my own interest for any publiccations shows me perhaps I was a " Fallen Angel " or some being who was turned to the dark side and I have to repair my errors. I have burnt my wings and now I am ready to fly again with better understanding. I only know I had made two stays in the Pleiades before coming back to Earth and so, I am here for your pleasure.
With Love and Respect,
Jacques
Love Light Blessings to Each One
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next