Part 1 of 25 - The Legend of Atlantis - It´s Time to Wake Up

CLICK HERE TO WATCH PART 2, 3, 4, 5....

MOVIE INFO:

Thousands of years ago the gods came down to Earth from the stars to initiate a genesis. Human civilization was formed and reached a peak with Atlantis. A dark age began and the battle of masterscrystals.gifAtlantean gods led to its fall. A secret brotherhood brought Atlantean secret teachings before the fall to Egypt. Through all civilizations and with inspiration from extraterrestrian guards the secret Atlantean brotherhood managed all political systems with an educational mission. The thrilling documentation shows for the first time the secret activities of a brotherhood in relations with invisible masters from Shambhala and Agharta and the secret about the hollow earth

Following the catastrophe in Atlantis all nations were dispersed. A part of the Atlantean brotherhood's secret knowledge survived in Egypt, in India and in Tibet. The heirs of these secret brotherhoods led mankind during the dark age...through Atlantean knowledge and through all ages. In modern times the Freemasons, Templars and Illuminati brotherhoods were formed. After World War I the Neutemplerorden and Thule society emerged in Munich and Vienna. New occult sects which saw 'satan' in the old Freemason lodges. With Hitler these occult sects came to power. This thrilling documentation shows for the first time the background of the Third Reich and its intellect which led to the catastrophy of World War II
Atlantean secret knowlege tells us the legend of mankind and those souls, who have to undergo cycles. With the fall of Atlantis a gigh civilization cycle had ended. All prophecies and more recent Earth changes point out that today's mankind has reached the end of the next experience cycle. Up to the year 2011 the most serious Earth and climate changes, earthquakes, social and political changes have been predicted. This thrilling documentation shows the prophecies of ELIA, the returned prophet and his message on the last days, Christ's return and the space Brotherhood

Milleniums have passed... since the high culture of Atlantis sank with a catastrophe through power abuse of some corrupt scientists. All humans of that time, who also experienced the descent into the dark age, are being reincarnated today. The thrilling documentation shows the return of the Atlantean light children and allows deep insight into the role of the lightworkers and brotherhoods of Atlantis. It shows why some souls reincarnate today and act as environmental protectionists, therapists, artists, esoterics etc. for the healing of the earth. Addresses also the Space Brotherhood events--11:11, the hollow earth, Shambhala and Agharta.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Underneathe . ur just a big cuddly teddy bear !!!
    • Hi Manu

If you real want to get into this stuff in extreme detail get "Voyagers 2"---The Secrets of Amenti--- by Ashayana Deanne.

There is a lot of "word soup" but some real jewels as well--like reading the old testament.

Love, B

t
      • By the way Don B. Do you have any specific website or other source where I can find it about Voyager 2?. Thanks a lot.
      • Thank you Don B. I hope to find more than I have been able to find myself, which at the same time has given me the material to write my book about the GREAT COSMIC CONSPIRACY among which are: channelers, deluded ones, ETs, Hyper dimensional ETs, Religion leaders, Politicians, Secret societies, Ancestral remnants of cultures, etc. etc. etc, Which side are you in? Ha ha..
        Thanks again... Nice music anyway my friend.
  • Amazing video thankz
  • Thanks Alex

Really great movie. Kept me up until 4 AM last night but I saw all 25 segments--over 4 hours!!!

Something old, something new, something borrowed and something bullshit but all fascinating. The stuff on the advanced German community in the Amazon was particularly intrigueing and the Admiral Byrd story. I gotta check that out.

Kudos to whoever put this together. Wonderful stuff.

Love, B
  • Thank you Ben Arion for the post. So love the video.
    Sending my Love and Light Your way!
    Namaste....Dewi*
  • Blessings to the Ashtar Command Crew and Blessings for paying the Ning thing so we can all contunie sharing here <3
    Love and Light
  • THANKYOU , ONCE AGAIN, BROTHER BEN.......GREAT VIDEOS, BEN,,,,,,IVE HAD THE ATLANTAS, WHOLE COLLECTION, SINCED MY DIVORCE.....YOU CAN SEE, WHY THEY ARE, GREAT VIDEO SET,,,,, TRUTH, OF KNOWING WITH-IN OUR SELVES......I JUST LOVE THE WHOLE STORY, I EVEN , CALLED THE PEOPLE, WHO CREATED THIS ATLANTIS VIDEO-SET........IT GIVES YOU, CORNERS OF WHICH YOU COULD NEVER BEND, YOUR MIND, AROUND, AND TO SWITCH ON, THE AGENDA......BLESSINGS TO THE ASHTAR- CREW
  • i am healing the earth
    when i am healing myself
    and we should look for healing humans before
    then the earth does not need any healing any longer
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
8 hours ago
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
8 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
10 hours ago
More…