Part 1 of 25 - The Legend of Atlantis - It´s Time to Wake Up

CLICK HERE TO WATCH PART 2, 3, 4, 5....

MOVIE INFO:

Thousands of years ago the gods came down to Earth from the stars to initiate a genesis. Human civilization was formed and reached a peak with Atlantis. A dark age began and the battle of masterscrystals.gifAtlantean gods led to its fall. A secret brotherhood brought Atlantean secret teachings before the fall to Egypt. Through all civilizations and with inspiration from extraterrestrian guards the secret Atlantean brotherhood managed all political systems with an educational mission. The thrilling documentation shows for the first time the secret activities of a brotherhood in relations with invisible masters from Shambhala and Agharta and the secret about the hollow earth

Following the catastrophe in Atlantis all nations were dispersed. A part of the Atlantean brotherhood's secret knowledge survived in Egypt, in India and in Tibet. The heirs of these secret brotherhoods led mankind during the dark age...through Atlantean knowledge and through all ages. In modern times the Freemasons, Templars and Illuminati brotherhoods were formed. After World War I the Neutemplerorden and Thule society emerged in Munich and Vienna. New occult sects which saw 'satan' in the old Freemason lodges. With Hitler these occult sects came to power. This thrilling documentation shows for the first time the background of the Third Reich and its intellect which led to the catastrophy of World War II
Atlantean secret knowlege tells us the legend of mankind and those souls, who have to undergo cycles. With the fall of Atlantis a gigh civilization cycle had ended. All prophecies and more recent Earth changes point out that today's mankind has reached the end of the next experience cycle. Up to the year 2011 the most serious Earth and climate changes, earthquakes, social and political changes have been predicted. This thrilling documentation shows the prophecies of ELIA, the returned prophet and his message on the last days, Christ's return and the space Brotherhood

Milleniums have passed... since the high culture of Atlantis sank with a catastrophe through power abuse of some corrupt scientists. All humans of that time, who also experienced the descent into the dark age, are being reincarnated today. The thrilling documentation shows the return of the Atlantean light children and allows deep insight into the role of the lightworkers and brotherhoods of Atlantis. It shows why some souls reincarnate today and act as environmental protectionists, therapists, artists, esoterics etc. for the healing of the earth. Addresses also the Space Brotherhood events--11:11, the hollow earth, Shambhala and Agharta.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Watched the whole thing once again last week. Interesting.
  • Namaste Ben Arion
    Thank you for the information.I'm communicating from a public
    library.......y-tube & facebook.....forbiden.
    Reading info. for the moment.
    No Problem.
    Namaste. Sa Sekhhem Sahu. Sekhmet-Agnus.
    I Will continue investigating about this subject.
  • Great Albertha :) Love is the key .. for without experiencing true essence of love and growing into our spirit shoes - we would not develop compassion for ourselves thus for all .. nor be able to do our bit for humanity (whatever area or areas that may be) .......... <3 Robby
  • "Love is realy the biggest power ever Manu" You're right and I know that, but what I mean is to act with love and stop the tyrants at the same time, otherwise soon we will have a "galactic tyranny".
  • Alex Collier also writes: "We made fun of the hippies and people who participated in peace movements. We treated them as a bunch of crackpots. Now, if you look back, you can see that they were right. We have over 150,000 nuclear weapons on this planet, with plutonium that is deadly for 12,000 years. Where are you going to put that stuff? We all know this, but we do nothing and walk the path of convenience. We've all been trained like good little sheep to walk the path of convenience."
    Love is the key? Yes, but love in true action.
  • Mr. Ben-Arion, please. When you send the first post with Atlantis videos I replied with a request about letting us know some further information about the: Annunakis, Nephilims, Anakims, Reptilians, Draconians, Thaiooba people, Iargan people, Ummo people, Lyrian people, Errans and Pleiadians, the DAL, UR, and DERN Universes, and give your opinion or help us find the connection among them, also the connection with Lucifer Rebellion, Jmmanuel, The Urantia Book, the events with the first races inhabiting our planet, etc. I asked this because all this information, together with the Ashtar revelations in the www-cosmic-people.com are isolated, does not match, and all of them have different and sometimes opposite versions. Please, as you appear to be a good channeler, why don't fulfill my request yet? Which is for the benefit of all here in this forum. Please, please, please.
    Or any one else can do it instead?
    Thank you in advance.
    • hahaha Manu you remind me of listening to a politician during a filibuster. The extent you go to prove yourself right or prove other people wrong is incredible. If you focused half of that energy into your own self then you would have all the answers you want.
      • I'm not pretending to be right. I'm talking about actions to take because we are being asked to act. BenArion's channellings are Ok for me, but that's only the 49%, because tyrants have the 51% to establish the NWO. I clearly see you support them. I'm focused on joining to action and debunking the Draconians who are using deluded people like you. That's it. I've got enough energy to fight because I have NO-Fear. I'm not a coward behind spiritual curtains. I'm here to face secrecy, conspiracy, hypocrite messages, deluded servants of the planetary and galactic tyrants, If you are one of them, here am I ready to fight at whatever scenery. Many calls there are around the world, and you act like snails inside your spiritual fake shells.
        • "I clearly see you support them. I'm focused on joining to action and debunking the Draconians who are using deluded people like you. That's it. I've got enough energy to fight because I have NO-Fear. I'm not a coward behind spiritual curtains. I'm here to face secrecy, conspiracy, hypocrite messages, deluded servants of the planetary and galactic tyrants, If you are one of them, here am I ready to fight at whatever scenery. Many calls there are around the world, and you act like snails inside your spiritual fake shells."

Wow..such hostility. I completely agree with you that actions must be taken; however, I believe there are many many different paths for the diverse soul groups incarnated on this planet now to participate in. You may be correct in some of your ideas, however your approach to teaching is horribly flawed if you think people who have been under the sway of tyrants will respond positively to a "teacher" who speaks down to them as if they are less than him/her. In order to reach people with your message it would suit you to phrase your words with a little bit more empathy and understanding and love instead of scorn and hostility.

We are all on the path to ascension. I understand my role in this particular life drama, and I expect you understand yours. However you must leave room for what you dont understand, and that includes other peoples roles they have chosen to play at this junction in our evolution. By accepting that there are some things and people you dont understand, you will release the negative emotions your hold inside about those subjects and consequently free yourself up to be receptive to new points of view and ideas you never considered. I dont in any way hate or harbor a grudge against those that have kept us in the dark times..because at one time we were in those positions and we were the dark forces in our time. Not to mention that the dark forces are doing us an immeasurable service by creating an environment that we can grow spiritually in leaps and bounds.

What we need now is unity, not bickering and name calling. Since waking up and starting my path I have found that we posses an amazing reserve of compassion and love, that as far as I have seen in my own experiences has no end or limit. This is our most important weapon we possess. Love your enemy and you will reach them. Someone loved us when we needed it, they reached us using this tool when we were enshrouded in the dark. what kind of loving family would we be if we didnt return the favor.
          • Congratulations for the compassion and love, that's what we need, but to make it work to protect and defend those in need and ourselves from those pretending to enslave us all.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
13 hours ago
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
18 hours ago
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
18 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 22
Comments: 0