THE EVIL SIDE OF GANDHI ..

In the name of truth I must expose this man for who he is. This man (weak) is not even on the same page as Jesus. For all those that find themselves following Ghandi you should take note that he was a flawed man ...and Jesus was PERFECT. Many of you follow his wise sayings yet know not what he nor Hinduism was truly about..

here is a look at some of this so called great man..

"This same gentleman has been accused of a great number of crimes and oddities, for which he is rarely held accountable: sleeping naked with young teenage girls to test his chastity, racism against the blacks of South Africa, a believer in the discriminative Caste system, a Hindu nationalist, referring to Adolf Hitler as a ‘friend’ and allowing his own wife to die from bronchial pneumonia."

"Gandhi was a misogynist, for instance – he believed that a woman who has been raped lost her value as a human being. He labelled women who used contraception as ‘whores’, justified the honour killing of daughters over sexual assault – to preserve a family’s honour. Rita Banjeri, author of Sex and Power asserted that "he believed menstruation was a manifestation of the distortion of a woman's soul by her sexuality".

Gandhi had some rather warped and obsessed views regarding sex. He hated his own sexual desires, and preached that sexual intercourse was bad for the health and led to bodily complaints, such as constipation. He is quoted as saying that sexual freedom would be the downfall of India’s people. As mentioned before: it is widely known that he slept naked alongside the young girls of his entourage, some as young as seventeen"

"he Guardian (which also references some of the above accusations), he recalled this disturbing story from Gandhi’s South African days:

..."“During Gandhi's time as a dissident in South Africa, he discovered a male youth had been harassing two of his female followers. Gandhi responded by personally cutting the girls' hair off, to ensure the "sinner's eye" was "sterilised". and..."Gandhi boasted of the incident in his writings, pushing the message to all Indians that women should carry responsibility for sexual attacks upon them. Such a legacy still lingers."

"To continue on his South African days, one thing that the Gandhi historical account seems to have left out is his horrendous racism regarding the blacks of South Africa. But please, don’t take my word for it. Here’s an excerpt from one of his letters (in which he referred to the native South Africans as ‘Kaffirs’, an equivalent to the slur ‘nigger’:

..."“Ours is one continued struggle against degradation sought to be inflicted upon us by the European, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir, whose occupation is hunting and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife with, and then pass his life in indolence and nakedness.” (Sept. 26 1896 (CW II p. 74))

Now I can see why Kat "dont come back"..likes this man..he was racist!!

to continue with this "great man"...

"Did Gandhi also voice his support for the Apartheid regime? In which native South Africans were degraded to a form of ‘sub-citizen’? He most certainly did, here’s an excerpt from a letter written to one Dr. Porter, the medical officer of health in Johannesburg:

..Why, of all places in Johanesburg the Indian location should be chosen for dumping down all kaffirs, of the town passes my comprehension. Of course, under my suggestion, the Town Council must withdraw the Kaffirs' from the Location. About this mixing the Kaffirs' with the Indians I must confess I feel most strongly. I think it is very unfair to the Indian population, and it is an undue tax on even the proverbial patience of my countrymen." (9 April 1904)

When a person chooses to exalt a man above the creator then that man shall be humbled. Jesus is the creator of the universe..Ghandi??..well let his deeds speak and speak clearly ..ALL OF THEM.. just like all of Jesus' deeds speak for him.

May everyone come to the recognition that Jesus is the Greatest man to ever walk the earth..He descended from Heaven where he was at the "right hand of the Father". Jesus lived his life for ALL MEN and his love belongs to all men..not just "christians".

Jesus came to show all men on this planet and in his vast creation how to become sons and daughters of God. Jesus came to reveal the loving character of God in the highest expression, SONSHIP!!

When one is a babe they may follow these minor leaders but once one becomes a full grown adult then one should shed his early teacher(s) for the one eternal teacher which is Jesus..Creator of Earth and this local universe called Nebadon.

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/321957#ixzz2IY6374J5

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• To me...this is a misunderstanding. Gandhis affection for little girls might be the only thing here with any kind of real proof, that stands scrutiny...and even that's still a rumor. He did served in the British Army in South Africa, but that was early on in his life. And as far as I remember, he wasn't racist against blacks, as much as he didn't like the lifestyle certain tribes in South Africa were into, or the level of development they were at....and sure he might've not wanted to mix races, but there could be any number of reasons for that....who says it's because of racism.

Either way, all this was early on in his life, you have to make room for growth and expansion. Maybe his experiences and mentality at the time, helped him learn the fruitlessness of it, and helped him realize the importance of peace, and unity.

That's what happened to me, when I was like 15-16, I tended to view people through a racial lens....until I started getting really spiritual, and understood how false that is...and you can't really understand something in depth unless you experience it yourself. I see it as part of his path, part of his experience, to help him learn and grow. And I'm sure alot of people are like that, most of us have some issue of duality in our life we have to experience and understand, and then let go of, as part of our growth.

And clearly this piece was written by a hardcore Christian, who would view Hinduism as pagan, and try to find ways to discredit it, and its great hero Gandhi. But...to me, it doesn't matter, Gandhi is transcendent....his teachings speaks to universal values...and he inspired alot of great men, like Martin Luther King...to become better people and be an example of a more enlightened way of being. You don't make such a mark on history, by fluke...or by deception...clearly this was Gods plan...and he serves as an example to everyone, even if you don't like him the person, the teachings withstand all scrutiny.

• @joHNj..yES MLK..did take Gandhis' method of non violence as a weapon and that is about it!!..MLK was a God fearing Jesus believing man..and not a Hindu..he used a tactic of Gandhi not his teachings!!!

• I pointed that out too Lori..

I am all "sorefoot"

my feet are very sore......

Dreich-sore-foot.jpg

• Hi,

HEY ...... HEY ..... HEY .....

Now everyone please "JUST CHILL"....

Yes no one is perfect nor you nor we ...and nor ME ....

In our journey of Spiritualism what we are really suppose to do is LEARN ... and LEARN ....

And we become what we learn isn't it

I have an example of myself here which I would like to narrate to everybody ...

I was staying in Ashram at that time.. I used to get up every morning at around 4:30 AM and then do the Puja in Temples and it used to take around 2 hours till the Aarti ... One of my Ashram brother used to get up late around 9 AM and then we used to do the Puja of other Temple together ....

What happened was I started complaining in my mind of him getting up late.. ( frankly I used to argue with my mind that he gets up so late but never openly..) 

The resultant was that I started to wake up late ... mo matter how hard I try my sleep was not breaking early in the morning ...

Slowly I realized that due to mental chanting of him getting up late I absorbed the bad vibes of getting up late .. Well it took very long time to overcome it...

What I am trying to say here is we all have our positive and negative side ...( I mean ALL Nobody is Perfect)

And rather than pressing on negative and bad points about others why not we press and chant the good points and try to indulge it in ourselves... It will really help ...

That is meaning of chanting GOD's name continuously in our mind.

Whomever you worship may be Jesus, Buddha, Ram, Saibaba, Allah, etc... We do it because we see lot of GOOD and POSITIVENESS  in them What I want to tell here is rather than seeing bad points and arguing ( in other words chanting that bad points) we should focus on good points...

I can confidently tell you all and you all can also try this yourself ... "By chanting good things you become good and by chanting bad things you become bad"

Try this as an experiment and you will see I am telling the TRUTH ...

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us ALL ..................

• Shall we expose your UGLY side.....A_L  ------

Lets start with YOU.....

What are you thinking-- we need to judge people...and by Rumors...?

You want to go on trial ? --

• OK Eddie chill out ... now you overstepping your boundaries, there is no need to hang on  on yesterday, let everyone grow from their past ... we all need room for mistakes - including you, as you said it yourself you are not perfect ... neither any human ... and by the way you just judge Amanda, i just judge you, than somebody else will come in and judge me and so on and so on - we all judge each other one way or another - call it Life ... with benefits ...

• Judge not-- lest ye be judged...

Is that simple enough?

Who is anybody to judge Ghandi?

• @Eddie..I do not feel I judge anybody..but on the other hand I am a good judge of character..I do not have to agree or  like or support anybody I choose not to!..Even Jesus had enemies.

• People who are dead and cremated don't need looking at and judging...

they have gone beyond..

they have already been judged their life is over....

no need to hang around the cemetary and dig for corpses...

his ashes are mixed in the holy ganges.....he is already liberated...

and to critisize him is offensive...

Why you want to pick on someone who is loved by so many people?

I find that ugly.

• Wow!  Racism is bad, but specism is worse - SPECISM!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Never Gonna Let You Down (Main Mix) · Richard Earnshaw ℗ Duffnote Music Released on: 2011-09-19 Composers: Richard Earnshaw, Daniel Jones, Orlando Vaughan..👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jin_3eIReZA"
41 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A musical message to humanity from the Galactic Federation of LIGHT.....🛸🛸🛸❤️🌍

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jin_3eIReZA"
45 minutes ago
"Feel Love....(Richards Musical Mix) · Richard Earnshaw ℗ Duffnote Ltd Released on: 2005-05-26 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi9COekd058"
1 hour ago
"Living In Ecstasy (The Groove Mix) · Fonda Rae. Bargrooves Deluxe Edition 2018 (Mixed) ℗ 1996 Defected Records Limited Composer, Lyricist, Writer: Fonda Rae..👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8RksdIdNJ0"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"I would suggest that you continue to post the materials of Ben Fulford, as it's an opportunity for all readers to test their powers of intuitive heart logic, along with basic common sense....I do take your points, rev.....
But, of course, this is a…"
5 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"My Friends, it seems many here do not yet understand what the real message is and what it is not. Its not about who is right or wrong in what has happened or is about to happen or whats going to happen when this War is over. We the light-workers and…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This officer should get on keto and start exercising with some jumping jacks....;-)

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/agrd-indian-policeman-feb-dwarka-in..."
6 hours ago
More…