norway+spiral+light+3.jpeg

Dear Starseeds,

Lord Surea is the Galactic Logos and his will is received on a daily basis by the Great Blue Lodge on Sirius B......

A ritual stargate opening is conducted by the Sirian Atars in space, exactly located between planets Atarmunck (Sirius B3) and Samanet (Sirius B4) and the great blue light of creation is invoked...Through this transference of stepped-down higher cosmic energies, the divine will of Lord Surea is known...and becomes available to us.

In the Sirian language, the name for such a stargate opening ceremony, is defined as an "aktaiwa." The Council of Nine receives the information packages from the Logos and relays them out to the rest of the galaxy...the will of Prime Creator.

So this very special stargate location, within this Milky Way galaxy, is held sacred on GFL worlds and is the actual crown chakra of Lord Surea, who ensouls this entire galaxy....

The heart chakra of Lord Surea is well known and is located at the galactic core.

In the works of Alice A Bailey, which were written decades ago and a product of her link with Master DK, the Tibetan, all references to the Galactic Logos were replaced by the esoteric term; "The One about whom naught may be said" (OAWNMBS.)

And the reason for this, was that Master DK was not permitted to reveal the name of the Logos and was waiting for those of later decades to do so..Those permitted to do so on Earth are the Sirian starseeds, linked to the Great Blue Lodge (of the Great Blue Light of Sacred Creation) and members of the Sirian Atar Clan, itself...

A reminder to those who may be interested in the wording....The Blue Lodge spoken of in this article has no actual connection with the "blue lodge" of Freemasonry. It is of an order far greater in magnitude than the material affairs of Earth, although it stands as a symbol for the secret sacred societies to emulate, as has been the case for millennia.

Selamat majon...! (Sirian for rejoice)

Drekx Omega, Cmdr, GFL Ground Crew (East England Sector)

Ω

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• On Earth, Shamballa is the custodian of the will of the Galactic Logos. That will is expressed at the Sirian stargate and relayed by the Council of Nine to all parts of the Galaxy...The various councils of Oryon (not Orion.)
  • Both Sirians & Pleiadians prefer their contactees to write reports using ENGLISH_ENGLISH rather than AMERICAN_ENGLISH...Billy Meier was instructed in 2005 to adhere to this habit, applicable to all his German translations to English; Contact report 379 gives details of the instruction to Meier by Srut Ptaah. I shall likewise use succinct English, on behalf of the Sirians, when required.....

• Victorian British for the Sirians. 
      Medieval German for the Plejaren. 
      American English has become standardized Internet lingo. 
      With a z of courze ;) 

But I agree, English English sounds better.

• Yes, such cultured & dulcet spoken English...Sirians make the language fully-potentialised...and enjoy doing so..;-]

• For clarity only....Personally I write in AMERICAN_ENGLISH only when being flippant to hostile bloggers..;-]
      New Yorkers particularly use direct no-nonsense language and superbly crude slang, that wins most heated online arguments, often with snarky wit and NY dry humour..they make me smile....;-]

• I have been discussing the veracity of the CROSS as a sign of faith, but also it's inner esoteric meaning, with regards to the 4th planetary initiation, a renunciation of the lower desire nature, through it's sacrificial crucifixion, upon a figurative cross....So, a symbol of both a faith, but also an Ageless Wisdom truism, with regard to the 4th degree....4 arms of a cross.
    The Sirian star nation also uses this symbol, as one of several combined, within the Ummac Dan, or 'representative of creation.' The cross is within circles, which signifies THE COSMIC CROSS...Horizontal arm = matter, vertical arm = spirit....The circles keep the two conflicting principles in divine balance...Moreover the 4-quadrants of creation [purple spaces between silver cross within circle,] symbolize the FOUR COSMIC DEGREES, leading to ultimate spiritual perfection, at the exhalted ARAHAT ATHERSATA.

• Movella, my beloved daughter, is also Sirian starseed. Apart from us both sharing 1st ray Divine Spirit [Monadic plane expression,] we have differing ray structures across the lower cosmic aetheric...Her rays in this lifetime being; 2-3-4-4-7....She is brilliant and the Sirians adore her...;-]

• thank you for sharing that with us Drekx, I'm sure she is great ;)

How can I find out what my rays are?

• Hello friend.....sorry I cannot copy/paste links to good sources about the Seven Rays, using my current device, unlike my former laptop PC, lost due to malicious virus attack...I had prior lost other PCs, over the past decade...So, you will need to search/research online bookstores, that cover the Archane school teachings, provided by Lucis Trust; the works of Alice A. Bailey on Initiation and several references to the Rays by Master DK aka The Tibetan, whom I vouch for as 100% accurate, at the time of writing; 1919-49.....good luck....

• I'm reading at the moment "My Big TOE (Theory Of Everything)" from Tom Campbell, he is trying to unify Philosophy, Physics and Metaphysics in one Theory. His approach is through out of body experience which he is studying with the Monroe Institut. He is actually a physicist and had a very critical approach to the whole subject.

My Big TOE is a trilogy, and I am in the middle of the 2nd Book.

I'm gonna focus on the 7 Rays and Alice A. Bailey when I finish the TOE.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
41 seconds ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
20 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
21 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=uFGQS8LtS6JRmD-m"
24 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=-GE7ujszySVzdVrM"
26 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
2 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
2 hours ago
More…