Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Looking for life inside dreams, ever since life took away all dreams.

Fear disguised as perseverance, always leading the way inside the unavoidable loop of self.

My hope soon became rain. Blurring the only footsteps inside my little world.

No family, nor home. I didn't find any other than myself in the endless search.

It was right there all long, myself and myself alone, in form of acceptance.

The desert

11:33

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The strongest present of God is exactly where you are (desert) ... the more quite the more evident (no bs) a bit ironic if you ask me .... ;))

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Justin89 commented on the blog post 'A plan to end the Crimes against humanity...is underway'
"I really hope there is an operation going on to take down the cabal. This is the perfect time to…"
6 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
38 minutes ago
Andronover commented on the blog post 'A plan to end the Crimes against humanity...is underway'
"And , I want to add that Q is for real , and working close to Trump , and also - I don´t…"
1 hour ago
Andronover commented on the blog post 'A plan to end the Crimes against humanity...is underway'
"Thank you for the first two videos , extremely well done and truthful. The second video were…"
1 hour ago
AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'TRUMP ACTIVATES NATIONAL GUARD IN CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON...(LEFT/ ELITE STRONGHOLD STATES))/'
"this is the true reason"
6 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post TRUMP ACTIVATES NATIONAL GUARD IN CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON...(LEFT/ ELITE STRONGHOLD STATES))/
6 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post MAGENTA PIXIE - GLOBAL ENERGY UPDATE (Timeline War, Covid-19 Narrative, Attempted Planetary Takeover)
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship