THE BACKUP PLAN.

Hello everyone how are you all doing? Mad weather as usual in the United Kingdom, had a combination of hot sun, hail,wind from 4 directions and massive thunder clouds. Awesome power. 

Anyway! 

I am a firm believer in what I have experienced. However I am perceived strongly as not thinking the right way. I am ok with this.

What if the arrests do not occur? What kind of time span are we talking...?

What if things continue as they do in a paradox, must we all leave this page and re think our lives from a maybe total delusion we have become too. 

Or we are a load of open thought and hearted people ( i'd like to think! ) If this were to happen it would allow us freedom. We all want freedom right? 

We are not living in freedom, we have been enslaved and we are in a very unstable world. 
Karma often works well in helping to restore natures balance. Therefore it may be likley that great huge events are about to transpire...but who are we listening to this information. 

I think its time we all start asking for more evidence than only channelling and odd low profile independent radio casts or citations from alternative media. 

So dear friends on this great site of individuals all looking for raising our vibration ( whether or not its to do with Et's ). 

What is really going on? Do we know? How long will this mystery continue, how much time do we think about it all...will it happen? Or will it continue to casually walk out on society....the real and only way to separate for good. ( the best in this current state of reality for me ) .

I still have my dreams and such last night I was over Afganistan in a big steel shiny looking room with a window that was looking from what seemed to be the upper. mid atmosphere gazing down. I remember loose images and feelings of organization and movement, along with stratagies and moving and uniting armed forces and civilians...this is all i really remember. 

So I hope you had a great day and i would love to hear a comment, I am not trying to attack anyone here its just as I flow. Just being honest!

Lots of light 

Sincerely   Lewis : )

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Lewis :) Thanks for posting!

I am of the opinion that the arrests WILL happen. But, if they don't, or at least not in the time-frame we have been led to expect, I will just get on with things.

My philosophy, for what it's worth, is that we take our lives far too seriously. To quote Bill Hicks: "It's just a ride!" With this in mind, I am going to focus my energies on making the ride as enjoyable as possible for as many as possible. And I am going to do this through my writing, whether it be poetry, stand-up comedy, screenwriting, novels... I'm going to try and make people laugh and think and relax.

All we can focus on, in the end, is ourselves, and how we impact on the lives of others. Whether disclosure / first contact happens or not (and I strongly believe that it will) doesn't matter in the long run. Even if it does happen, we can't suddenly abdicate responsibility and let the ETs solve all our problems. It doesn't work that way. We, as a species, need to raise our game. They will offer guidance, but that guidance is meaningless without us being brave and loving enough to put it into practise.

So, I will wait patiently; and in the meantime, I'm going to be concentrating on spreading the love and light.

Namaste, brother :)

• The backup plan is Mother Earth starts kicking ass, and hands "you're screwed" signs to the appropriate people.

She can call in ETs to do her work for her if she wishes. Her will supercedes any will upon the planet. If you have a body made from the material of her soil (we all do) she can command you as she wishes. That is a power that you give away inherently by choosing to incarnate here.

She just hasn't been doing much until now.

That's the backup plan, and its kinda vicious compared to the one where we bail our own selves out of this mess.

• I pray! 

I never pray this is the first time 

• Likewise you don't have to worry about the Cabal or any supposed plans they got, and none of the supposed bull that might happen After 2012.

Mother Earth is pissed. And believe me if we don't solve our own problems, she will solve them for us.

Oh we'll be just fine in the end, one way or another, but its a matter of which road we take to get to that point.

But really I get the distinct Feeling that we are doing just fine, and the whole Mass Arrest + Disclosure is really in process and getting ready to happen.

Im sorry that the insiders cant tell us their complete plans, but that's the way it is.

They said it might happen within 30 days? What if it it happened 5 days from now. We wouldn't see it coming, but it wouldn't matter that we didn't.

• Have faith, do not be distracted from the path ....

• The thing is I may actually be distracted from the path by this 'path' I have noticed it is becoming a religion, almost cult here. A very nice and positive one but one that almost is ridden with ignorance and misinformation. 

I am asking EVERYONE what is the BACKUP PLAN?

We don't have one i think is the answer.... 

• I can share without a shred of doubt that ascension is occuring right now, there is a thread of lightworkers across the world, monks, well wishers, crystal children and the like... people working behind the scenes who brought forward the codes and frequency of the new age of aquarius, its awakening now through the grids of Gaia, it feels wonderful to be alive during this change, I'm not alone, most of us are feeling it. 

I could give you page after page of research and proven facts but basically its up to you what you want to manifest, and bringing forth love is all you really need to focus on :) 

Do whatever makes you happy and feeds your soul :)

The drama over the arrests and riots etc is just a manifestation of the energies we're experiencing. 

• That's the reason that this whole thing is working and been brought about in the first place.

But yeah, its also why we're going to be fine... one way... or another.

• The arrests are guaranteed. There's nothing that can stop that.

The Cabal has been bled dry of their true power, now all they can do is shout orders and make threats. There is no teeth behind the bark.

Your Doubts come from your own human ego, inspired by messages that have been given specifically to throw off people like us (that's called disinformation, the doom and gloom crap). Stop choosing to go into fear, is there anything useful about that?

And regardless of what the people do consider that Mother Earth is awake now and is choosing to do things. And her manifestation powers deeply trump whatever or anything that lives on the planet. What she says goes . . . and she is starting to say GO.

Also keep in mind that focusing on Dates and Timeline is an easy trap to break your hopes.

In Spirit there is no such thing as time. And predicted events where something might happen could end up only producing an Energetic change like a stargate or something.

Plans are flexible these days, you might have something planned to happen at X date and then something else happens, and you either have to adjust your plans, or you choose to do something Even Better and that changes the timeline you had planned too.

That's not to say that the timeline always gets pushed back either, sometimes it gets accelerated forward.

Predicting Timing reliably only happened back in the Old Energies where everything was much more fixed in its nature. Since there were almost no creative energies on the planet at the time, everything was dictated by the more powerful energies of the Astrology. Which caused everything to behave in a clockwork fashion.

Now its not like that. Which means we have more leeway in our decisions to Create things and Choose our path as we see fit. But it makes the future much less predictable. At least when it comes to picking a Time that something might happen.

• No, doubts come from plain old commom sense, not fear, and ego when did common sense get replaced by the word fear and ego in the dictionary, i would love to know!

As soon as a person questions something, they are obviously coming from their ego, of course!]

What rubbish!!!

People question because we are not all brain dead, and have a mind as well as a heart, and just because it is floating around the internet, does not make it true, my mind and heart are screaming at me right now, not to beleive a word of any of this claptrap, its only there to cofuse us, and get us to pick sides, and there really are no sides, no real divine plan, would have us choose against each other, no real divine plan, would not make people enemies because they do things differently, no real divine plan, would have one group of people, becoming superior to another, just because of supposed light quotiant, that is a false divine plan!!!!! (in my opinion)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
54 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
4 hours ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
4 hours ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
7 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
12 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0