THE AUSSIE VERSION OF CREATION

Nothing is sacred in Australia... well, almost (my opinion)!

THE AUSSIE VERSION OF 'CREATION'  

In the beginning God created day and night. He created day for footy matches, going to the beach..... And BBQ's...... He created night for going prawning, sleeping and BBQ's, and God saw that it was good...

On the Second Day, God created water....for surfing, swimming > > and BBQ's on the beach, and God saw that it was good...

On the Third Day, God created the Earth to bring forth plants to provide malt and yeast for beer and wood for BBQ's, and God saw that it was good...

On the Fourth Day, God created animals and crustaceans for chops, sausages, steak and prawns for BBQ's, and God saw that it was good...

On the Fifth day, God created a Bloke to go to the footy, enjoy the beach, drink the beer and eat the meat and prawns at BBQ's, and God saw that it was good...

On the Sixth Day, God saw that the Bloke was lonely and needed someone to go to the footy, surf, drink beer, eat, and stand around the barbie with. So God created Mates, and God saw that they were good Blokes, and God saw that it was good...

On the Seventh Day, God looked around at the twinkling barbie fires, heard the hiss of opening beer cans and the raucous laughter of all the Blokes. He smelled the aroma of grilled chops and sizzling prawns, and God saw that it was good ...... Well.... Almost good..... He saw that the Blokes were too tired to clean up and needed a rest. So God created Sheilas to clean the house, to bear children, to wash, to cook and to clean the barbie, and then God saw that it was not just good..... It was better than that, it was Bloody Awesome!

IT WAS AUSTRALIA!!!!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hahahaha!
  • hey a shrimp here is fresh water a prawn is salt water
    • Ta, Jason. But we prefer the BIG ONES, don't we, mate? i.e. prawns are bigger than shrimps & look better on the barbie. We got the BIG PRAWN, BIG PINEAPPLE, BIG BANANA, BIG MERINO, BIG GUMBOOTS... Howzat!
  • crikies mate i ive in australia my life is not that good i better go out and get a barbie happening i need a bbq on the next shopping list.
  • COOOOOOLLLLLL! Reminds me of the Crododile Dundee movies.....loved them too. Thanks so much for makin my day. Now I think I will go out and cook some shrimp on the Barby.
    • Marique, a shrimp is often called a prawn in Oz.
      • I knew that haha, but at Marique's BBQ they are called SHRIMP. hahaha. I know all about prawn from Gordan Ramsey and Hells Kitchen....Boy can he make swearing an art form....
        • Marique, SHRIMP it is for delicate ladies like us, and PRAWN for the gentlemen.
  • G'day, Peekay...
    Thanks, mate!... ;o)
  • LOL Jazmin, this is PRICELESS. Talk about iconoclastic. :))))) So, this is why the Aussies are all so good-humored. Since the Internationalists have taken all the fun out of flying, I'm taking the first ship to Australia. LOL Would you give me your address, please. LOL
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
14 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
14 hours ago
More…