Now, I don't know about anyone else, but I have this feeling that something truly incredible will happen on November 28, 2013. The energies bombarding the Earth have been building since December 21, 2012. Throughout the year of 2013 we have seen amazing events. Revolutions, scientific breakthrough, record breaking weather, scandals throughout all governments, lies and deceits being exposed, rare solar and lunar activity, increasing human awareness through advanced technologies, UFO sightings, discoveries that are changing our perception of our past and future, ancient discoveries,  new patterns of thought emerging, and a general dissatisfaction with the general direction that this world is heading. All these miraculous events, and including the not so miraculous ones, there seems to be a buildup to the end of 2013. Terrance McKenna stated that after December 21, 2013, there will be an increase in "novel" events. A "Novel Event" is one that is not normal. There are aspects of the event that seem weird or unnatural, as if it could never happen the same way twice, or that it was almost meant to be. The coming of comet ISON, is an extremely novel event. Bringing in new energies as it approaches the Sun, the comet is sure to stur things up here down on Earth. Who can say for sure what will happen on this Thanksgiving, but i feel the veil of lower consciousness drifting away. I have never thought or perceived the world in such a manner as i am now. My world is changing before my eyes, and i cant tll whether i am confused or ecstatic, happy or sad. In some ways im both. Happy for the great changes to occur, but sad in that there will no longer be any comfortableness of monotony. Things are looking up, and things are looking weird.

Stay weird my friends.

And spread the vibes

Peace 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Lovelution, you must be relatively new to all this stuff. Your enthusiasm speaks for itself. I can see myself in you many many years ago. But you see, I am sad for you because The Only Real Master TIME will teach you in the long run that all this is in truth B.S. and NEVER EVER HAPPEN....remember only these last 3 words....For the time being I suggest you enjoy your present illusory ride in dreamland like I did long ago....but I warn you the landing will be Painfull. I wish it would be different but that's just The Way It Is.....with.....experience and wisdom...

• I feel the same way as you do. I found this page over a year ago and have been following ever since. I agree that there is a trend throughout the articles of "something to come" and that we're always waiting for the next event. But isn't that life? forget spirituality, forget ashtar command, forget any single one of our theories of what is "going on" with humanity; lets talk basic, boring life. You always are waiting for something, the next day, maybe a birthday or vacation. We are always looking forward to the future, yearning for something more. Maybe we work towards a promotion or new job, but we are always moving forward.

Returning to spirituality, I understand you may have been at this "game" for awhile, and it does eventually get tiring, all the reading and expecting, anticipating this grand "event" that is going to change all of humanity's perception, and it seems to never come. But just as in life, it is a gradual process. Perhaps your mission here was to be aware much earlier than the rest of us here, simply by being born earlier, and to experience the doubt and anxiety of waiting for the event. I can not say. We are all here to do something, maybe this one message to you is my reason, a reigniting of your inner flame of love, light, and hope. I don't know.

For me, I am tired. I am tired of waiting around for some grand change in humanity to just magically appear. I want all problems to be fixed by some unseen hand, by some super power we cannot fathom. But i don't think thats how its going to work. I think we are supposed to create the change, were supposed to prompt others and our selves to be better people, to be a better humanity. Our perception is changing slowly, lies and deceit are being exposed throughout society. Goodwill and peace are spreading through the planet like wildfire. We are changing, slowly, which is not what everyone had in mind, but its the best were going to be able to do.

I hope this message helps you in some way, and i hope i dont offend you or come off as some know it all "lightworker guru". I'm not, I am a kid who is worried about the fate of this planet and species, and i am going to do whatever i can to help the future and leave a better legacy for my children. It may take my entire lifetime here to enact some small change, but hey, maybe it will be worth it.

Anyway, namaste, peace, good luck. I hope you find your path, even though you're always on it

:)

• Lovelution

its all good brother .. we are all just trying to make our way .. its easy to feel frustrated and its understandable but there is light at the end of the tunnel, for want of a better phrase ..

I think its fair to say that many are awake on the planet .. and our job is to do our best to pull others up the ladder .. just as we ourselves have been helped up by those who are more aware than ourselves ..

Its a constant process of pulling each other up that ladder, and to somehow find a grounding in it  ..

Some people love to treat the forums like a cat walk and strut their stuff, loudly proclaiming to know the ins and outs of the Ascension process but in truth, no one is any better than another ..

I find that those who remain relativly quiet but uplift others when needs be are generally the ones who have a wiser perspective .. rather than lofty, soap box ranting which of course, is all part of the souls growth process aswell and you can bet your bottom dollar, its just a faze that everyone goes through. 

As I understand it, being part of a website such as this is a blessing, a gift and a relief from a chaotic and noisy outter world .. for we are family and yet some tend to forget and to say the debates in the forum can be heated is an understatement .. however, there is, I believe, an inner knowingness with every member, that we are brethren and therefore our Love vibes are ever present, even when they are in hiding .. lol .. 

The trick is to write from the heart, from the fire in your belly, not from the fiercness in your head  .. giving the reigns to the Creator that enables you to write your higher truth and with a clearer perspective, utilising your divine, inner guidence system ..

some folks dont think before they write and sometimes the results can be seen as cringe worthy but I find them hilarious. .. and I know from personal expierence, there is probibly many a boo boo I have, after writing and upon reflection, deleted at light speed .. all on behalf of the collective with the greater good in mind .. hehe ..

anyway, sorry to wander off topic there .. but its 6am and I havent slept a wink in the last 24 hours .. Lol ..

We are all tierd my brother, and for me, exausted is pretty acurate but we just have to press on .. no matter what the outcome, whatever tommorow brings .. fits like a hand in a glove .. and like you, I often ponder on the posibility of some magical, unseen hand gently elevating all of us to higher ground as it were, getting us out of this ridicules mess that we have found ourselves in  ..

All we can do is press on, from within, with our Christ Conciousness at the helm... and ride it out .. with a skip in our step and forgivness in our hearts .. this is a crazy world .. but we are in it .. welcome to the jungle .. hehe ..

8114898301?profile=original

i

• My journey, like many other’s started very basic interest in the story not told by mainstream thinking --- to seeing lie’s, allot of smoke and mirror’s.. -- each rung of the latter took me into,, real or not,  more aware of how very little I did know. 

Now I am at a point where I’ve come to accept man will always be limited to his own exposure to the truth one can understand and handle.. As byologists, archeology uncovering forbidden area’s of study,, have found that we have occupied this earth for hundreds of millions of years finding evidence berried for thousands of years just benieth our feet..

Ancient civilization before us were far more advance than our ego superiority--- will ever allow.

Yet to listen to new age ego superiority, we are the greatest thing to come along since Swiss cheese and a bagel.  LOL 

If we are eternity unending beings, with evidence that suppoorts this, we have done this on this planet millions of times plus on other planets unending cycle after cycle.  Eternity --------- and this life is a mirror passing thought, in a unending stream of moments eternaal.

Trying to rap our heads around what’s going on, for eons, yet today we have all the answers ??????????  Right !!!!

The true enlightened find themselves standing before eternity -- mouths and minds agape in total awe, of what they don’t know as a mirror human existence.   What we are is not of this world, but in it..  That should ring a few bells, if your standing at the edge of this obis of eternal existence.

And know we are only a vassal that holds something that’s not of this world or our ego superior thinking..    there is no some day --- only eternity with out end. 

• Dam I wish there was a like button...I say LIKE.  I understand what you are saying....yes.

• KERA ...

remember TIME itself is an illusion ..

The only real master is Love and its teaching is that the student surrenders to self, be absorbed in itself, the unfailing Love of the Creator..  that which is eternal, always here and now .. not time ..

However, I understand your present thinking framework, when nothing appears to be happening on the surface .. and linear time displays the relatively empty outcomes, which is debatable .. only to leave hundreds, possibly thousands of starseeds disapointed ..

The point is to go through the expierence of life and to accept whatever it throws at you, even if the bulk of it is tough to accept .. and learn that there is a far deeper meaning to it all than any of us can comprehend ...

Perhaps your landing was painfull .. because you expected something and it didnt arrive .. it does not mean that there is nothing going on behind the scenes and that much is being done to stoke our memories .. and remember, you also chose to incarnate here and to forget who you are, so that you would one day begin to remember .. how weird is that?

its ok to be weird ... all part of the process of remembering who we are .. and one day .. we will all be done with this crazy realm that has us feeling that nothing ever happens .. and we will laugh our cotten socks off... because something will have happened .. its bound to ..

think of it this way, when you were a new born baby of 2 seconds old, can you possibly have concieved of the notion that one day you would be typing words about Spiritual matters into a computer, that other people dotted all around the globe that you have not met would read those words and reply to you? .. me neither .. Lol ..

there is a reason for everything .. the rabbit hole is endless deep .. .. and just Love without conditions or expectations .. whether it rains or shines .. 

The flowering of conciousness is clear to some, apparent to others, oblivious to many but ultimatly comes with a favorable outcome for all .. the mystical double life of the Christ comes into bloom and service to others is the order of the day ...

the break through moment, that we are all part of something astonishing, emerges in the individual and spreads through the masses like the hundred monkey effect.. like lights comming on ..

remember, even God is still in the process of working itself out ...

thats the nub of it .. 

8114964282?profile=original

• The weirder the better.  I now have seen four UFOs in this lifetime; I saw my fourth UFO while walking down South Congress in Austin, Texas last night (11/25/13). When I pointed it out to a passerby, we both saw it "zip off" and away at a very fast pace. You have to love weirdness to live here, and I'm wondering if this has something to do with the UFO activity that has increased in central Texas over the recent years. STAY WEIRD, MY FRIENDS.

Keep Austin Weird Bumper Sticker

Keep Austin Weird Festival 2013

Keep Austin Weird Festival, June 22, 2013 in Austin, Texas.

• Malcolm:  Sounds like living in Austin in fun.  Doesn't Alex Jones live there?

• Alex Jones lives in South Austin, with his wife and three kids. Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin lives near Lake Travis (30 miles north), Sandra Bullock lives near "Lady Bird Lake" (a.k.a. Colorado River), Ted Nugent lives in Waco (80 miles north), Willie Nelson lives in "the hill country" (about 30 miles north), and cartoonist Mike Judge ("King of The Hill," Beavis and Butthead") lives in downtown Austin. We are attracting a$$holes unfortunately; Karl Rove lives here and so do some Bush family members. It is probably for this reason that myself (and interestingly Alex Jones) are starting to look for other areas to move to.

"When the a$$holes start showing up at your party, that's the time to sell your nightclub. A$$holes always show up last, and this is when a good party is over." - millionaire nightclub owner Dean RioPelle, when asked the secret to making money in the nightclub business (which has a 90% failure rate within three years)

• dear lovelution, all my chackra's are "turning" feels a bit as if i,m in a fast magnetic train since yesterday. I hope this is somewhat normal, does anybody else has these awarenesses?

Love light and health Helene

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
21 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
21 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. It is a wonderful time there on Earth to be seeking out your own sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, and that is because you have never had more…
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🦅Yes, Chris Miller is the "iron eagle" on Trump tower.....He served in 5th special forces group, a Green Beret. He later served as director of the National Counterterrorism Centre, from August 10th to November 9th, 2020.
And from November 9th, 2020,…"
6 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Basic conclusion at the end for the uninitiated. As was the case with Jimi Hendrix, the cause of death of Rolling Stones guitarist (and founder) Brian Jones appears to be very questionable with "death due to actions of another"  getting ruled out…
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"e-Scooters and e-Bikes are a major fire hazzard, as this video confirms....Anyone thinking of buying one, forget it....Especially dangerous, if manufactured in Red China...

"Fires sparked by faulty e-bikes and e-scooters have injured at least 190…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"e-Scooters and e-Bikes are a major fire hazzard, as this video confirms....Anyone thinking of buying one, forget it....Especially dangerous, if manufactured in Red China...

"Fires sparked by faulty e-bikes and e-scooters have injured at least 190…"
7 hours ago
More…