Tea Cakes For November 2012

I thought it would be a great idea to make mini tea cakes for a little snack when you have a cup of tea. Its getting cold here in Florida, down to 50s or 40s at night but nice and warm at 70 during the day. I like to have something hot to drink at night and when I wake up in the morning but also like a snack :)

I used a pumpkin cake mix and poured into a long 24 inch glass pan that I coated with cool butter and baked, let cool, then cut into small squares. I did the same with a vanilla cake mix :)

The pumpkin tea cakes went fast, my family took half of them! :)

Heres whats left at home
Photobucket

And of course my favorite delicious pumpkin seeds I just love to snack on!

Photobucket

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know what you mean Sarah....I live in Florida and when it is 55 in the mornings now, to me that seems cold, lol...But I used to live in Maine my whole life, so when I call my kids in Maine and I complain it is getting cold here they laugh at me and say yeah, righttttttt.  I moved from Maine to escape the cold because it was very bad for my health....I used to stiffen up like a robot and could barely move due to RA.  Here in Florida I do much better, but I hear you about anything lower than 65 feeling cold, lol...

• yeah i get it , korea was probably your coldest experience, in alberta they get -40 C which is -40F as well frequently there.  i still wear shorts to -10C

• you dont even get snow there, try a few winters in canada or russia, then youll know what cold actually is.

• yum  that sounds delicious...it's getting chilly now so i asked for soup...sending you joy and sweet peace

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The western central banking system is totally corrupt and this interview of Jared Bernstein, economic adviser to Resident Joe Biden, PROVES IT.....Just listen to this hapless idiot's attempts, to explain why the US Government chooses to borrow, if…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
12 hours ago
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
13 hours ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
13 hours ago
More…