Hey everybody, I got a question. If you knew you were an old soul starseed with your last reincarnation here on earth and you feel your life's mission is complete, would you kill yourself? Is it wrong to want to leave the earth before your vessel expires knowing that you don't have any purpose? Also, does having a last reincarnation here on earth mean you will be reincarnated into the higher light dimensions or just reincarnating into another 3d planet? I would like to know the truth cause I really can't take this crap anymore. I feel like an old lady, i'm burnt out already and i'm only 25 years old. Any knowledge you can share would be greatly appreciated :-). Love and Light to everyone!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• "Hey everybody, I got a question. If you knew you were an old soul starseed with your last reincarnation here on earth and you feel your life's mission is complete, would you kill yourself?"

I don't know, if the Hundus are right and incomplete souls immediately reincarnate as infants upon a suicide, I don't think I'd risk having to spend another lifetime finding out there was more to learn here.. ;)

I'm quite young tho, 36 years.. And I know the difference in my thinking from 10 years ago and now, and I can only imagine how my thinking will be structured 20 years from now. Suffice it to say, that every time I've felt that my lifes work is complete, 1-2 months after I've always realized that it was not.It still isn't, and I know that because I still don't control EVERYTHING in my immediate vicinity and until that time, I'm not complete. :)

"I would like to know the truth cause I really can't take this crap anymore."

Well, there's your problem right there.

This existence is not crap, and you won't be let out of here until you have realized that and learned to LOVE this reality so much that when the time comes and you ARE to leave this place, you will not really want to be going. :)

My biggest fear about ascension at this time, is that I'm afraid I won't be able to come back here. I love this place and all its people. It's gonna be HARD leaving all this behind. I can tell you that right now. :)

When you have that "fear" as well, you're definitely ready to leave this world. :)

• its a trapp thats why they never tell date !!! who is dumb enuf to go here to suffer !!! im not nobody is THERE IS NO POINT to be here why they didnt come here on 21 dec 2012 !!! ITS A TRAPP WHEN YOU ARE TRAPPED you cant get out trust me its just makes me sad just sad thats the truth!

• Trying to give a general explaination first on life and death.

We never die. And even if you die in this timespace, your conscious will instantly be alive in another timespace.

To give an example, I believe the world ended  on the 21st of December 2012 but in a fraction of a second without our realizing it or experiencing it, our conscious was transferred to a parallel world. 

So to most people the world never ended but to those who are spiritually inclined, they experienced and continue to experience the effects of the new world.

With regards to your question if one is feeling ones purpose is no longer there and thus is it ok to kill yourself, the answer to that is you cannot kill yourself. If you do, you commit an action that darkens your soul particle. This means once you die, your consciousness will progress to a lower being.That is the what is return in the vedas and the bhagvad gita.

But if you ask me, then it will make no difference. If you die here, you will still be there in another timespace, conscious and alive and the same age and the same condition. It is only when you complete your natural life and die a natural death that your consciousness and your soul particle will be transferred to a new body for a new experience.

So if it were me, I would try to find a new purpose to live my natural life and there are many. I can help you find such a purpose if you wish to. If you learn the neuenergy meditation, you will find one yourself.

• Hi Mat,.

I've always questioned those who think suicide is wrong. I don't think it is. It is your life, you decide. What is your personal belief on suicide and its impact on the people you love? Whenever I feel like you do I think of my father (who committed suicide on my mother's birthday and when I was 11), and how my suicide will impact my family. No methods I choose to die will spare the agony of my loved ones when they see my body. His death left a deep scar in me which can never heal. And a depression for over 20 years.

Please think about your personal beliefs on what suicide will do to your spiritual progress. The fact that you are here posting this question means that you still aren't done here on earth. I have a feeling you want assurance. Truth is really personal and relative. Please take care. You aren't alone. 

• I agree Sapphire, We are here to experiance and to make this place better. We're in this together.

• I didn't read the rest of the comments here, so I don't know if anyone else said it but-I believe if your mission was done you would already be dead. Just because your mind tells you you're done (and trust me, a lot of us here also believe this is our last reincarnation, I've believed it since I was 5) doesn't mean you are. When your contract is up, you're dead. 

And honestly...I had a friend who killed himself when he was 15. He was a virgin, and experienced very little in life. You're 25...trust me, if you live to be 50 you will look back at this and you will understand why. Then at 70 you can look at being 50 and realize again that you have learned a lot. Is it really so bad being down here?

• Suicide isn't the answer.

I've listened to several near death experiences that offer testimony of people who have taken their lives. I remember one girl who said she "had become a being of fear", was trapped in hell, and her only recourse at the time, along with other souls there, was to shout out at other souls coming in to "not come here" and "get out."

She also wrote a book later on, so take that with a grain of salt. However, there are other testimonies with similar concepts. I figure the idea here is that if you are taking you're own life it's not going to solve any of your problems. I think the trick is try to find happiness, peace, joy, and bliss while you're down on this earth (easier said than done when one has to 'pay back karma')

Funk

• I know EXACTLY how you feel, don't worry. I've been thinking the same thing alot recently myself, especially with the massive dissapointment of 21-12-12. The feeling I get is to just keep hanging in there. I think things are going to start to change really soon. Reincarnating into the higher dimentions is by no means a given, and taking your life would greatly reduce your chances of doing so. Keep in there... enjoy the beauty of nature!

• I'm wondering why a seemingly fulfilled person would even find themselves asking this question.  Anyway, I've a feeling you're not finished quite yet. What does "old soul starseed" mean, sounds like bullcocky.

• Hi Mat. The feeling will pass dear heart. You will move through this dark night of Soul. You are Soul, a divine spark that is eternal and learning how to live on many different levels at the same time. It can be exhausting, but it can be done with grace and dignity. But it takes practice. After the physical plane lives end, you also have other planes. Astral. Causal. Mental. And those are still in the time-space continuum. You don't move out of time and space until you're graduated to a plane where all is here and now. Then there are bunches of other planes past that. You never stop growing, learning, realizing more and more how wonderfully divine you are, always have been and always will be. Some times down in these worlds it can get downright uncomfortable, even unbearable. But hang in there. It gets easier as you get better at it.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
12 hours ago
More…