Hey everybody, I got a question. If you knew you were an old soul starseed with your last reincarnation here on earth and you feel your life's mission is complete, would you kill yourself? Is it wrong to want to leave the earth before your vessel expires knowing that you don't have any purpose? Also, does having a last reincarnation here on earth mean you will be reincarnated into the higher light dimensions or just reincarnating into another 3d planet? I would like to know the truth cause I really can't take this crap anymore. I feel like an old lady, i'm burnt out already and i'm only 25 years old. Any knowledge you can share would be greatly appreciated :-). Love and Light to everyone!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• where you going--- come on smoke a joint....

rasta_chimp_monkey.jpg

• If you feel depressive over a prolonged period, consider taking anti-depressive substances like Clomipramine or Fluoxetine.

They usually help.

Recently I had a serve emotional crisis. And I actually tried to dissolve me this weekend by mere power of thought, because I felt ashamed of not being as successful as I wished to.

Something quite unexpected happened: For a few hours my personality splitted. ôO

I suddenly found me feeling and thinking completely different than ever before.

I did not like this new personality either as it was kind of psychopathic.

Fortunately for some reason this secondary personality vanished again.

Now I'm surprsingly quite stable again.

The good thing about this dramatic crisis was that it proved me without question that my thoughts are very very powerful now.

The self-amplification of the Law Of Attraction really works like I assumed it would.

PS:

I'm using the power of my thoughts currently to make myself more emotionally and psychically stable.

Seems to work, too. :)

• "Hi," Mat. Hope you are able to connect with a new spark and discover the joy you were sent here to experience. If listening to others doesn't seem to be helping much, please take the time to listen to yourself to find peace, balance, and joy in just being. You are energy and bright shining lights are fun to have around. Peace, happiness happens : )

• Will you just go and practice some type of meditation?  Let go of the nonsense

• I think you die when you have to die, simple as that. Sure, you can control this, but i think thats disrespectfull towards the creation..

• Well that would be the easy way out that you might think...but when you do that you do so much damage to your soul,,that when you leave you have to work on that again..You need to look into a depression that you are having..look into the food your eating...drinking..people your around...turn it around and heal yourself...and then help others..lots of info on depression...Look up Mike Adams and get onto his web site and look into things you can take to help you out of this...your here for a reason..and its not to LEAVE.......your stronger then that...We all have THINGS>.that we do not like now.....so we go inside and see where it is that we need to heal so that we can heal others...First off....clean your living place...look up saging and how to clean your space..and then learn how to protect youself with the white light......stay around postive people....

Blessings

• When you commit suicide you will have to do some "healing" work on the other side. So there is no "easy escape".

This reality may be described like a game or an illusion, but there are consequences for the way you behave in it.

Which you have to deal with either in another incarnation or between incarnations.

• 'Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem'... I can assure you 100% that YOU did NOT incarnete at this crucial time to prematurely terminate your Life! It's always darkest before the dawn... 'Stand Strong!!!'  

“One day at a time... this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.” ~Unknown

NEVER GIVE IN TO THE DARKNESS MAT... EVER!!! ~OneLoveRevolution247

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
7 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
8 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
9 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
9 hours ago
More…