Suicide

After Dracos post i started thinking.

Who ever said suicide is against certain law? Especially if we are supossed to have free will.

Also the fact that we die from the moment we are born.

Al the parts of your body die and re-generate al the time, so who says this is not suicide?

Your thought and personality change al the time so where are you and who are you?

What is the diference between a act of a few seconds to kill one self and the slow dying of over eating-smoking-drinking-going to war etc etc.

Why this need to condemn a person who wants to leave on his/her own terms the way that person wants?

There is no death so where is the sin in this dying from your own free will?

When i drowned and after that i had my violent car crash, i died...did i die in vain? Did i die by accident? Did i not deserve to die?

There is no death only transition so why judge the suicidal person.

What if part of his life lesson and those around him has suicide as a base?

I hear a lot of people screaming Coward to someone that kills himself...they do not know what it takes to do so.

Why do people who live a lie judge a person who wants to get out of the lie?

Your body and the Ego attached to it is not YOUR SELF.

You can not kill the Self.

It is worse if you limit the Self to stupid asumptions of laws that only govern this plane of consciousness.

I have died 3 times and i have no problem doing it again.

If i do not kill my body by suicide it is because i think it is of no use right now, but we al die at the end and move on, i for one being a free Self shure would like to die when i believe i am ready to, and so i will choose my own death the way i want it and not the way some law invented by people dictates.

Just some thought on the matter.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi!Eiskel,I agree with you..life is a gift to be able to care and love our fellow man/women,somewhere I read that the cowards that finish with their life,in their next return here,they born blinds,or with no arms,or legs or things like that,and maybe,with those terribles and sad situations,they learn to value life. PEACE Guilllermo E.
  • Hi! my artist Katt,i have been very busy this couple of weeks,I say Hi to my beloved daughter Gabrielita and taking the chance to salute you,very busy with these Ufo topics and getting to know many loving new friends,just like you,im sorry i havent getting in touch with you I have some discussions at Federation of Light,that arent finished,as soon is possible I´II look for you. Peace,Armmony&Life (hugs) Guillermo E. ,l
  • No judgment, but the judgment one inflicts on themselves in suicide.

Also many depressed ppl wish to kill themselves... from emotional psychological truama and other reasons that are not just purely objective and rational. For these ppl it is a gesture of compassion to try and help them in the fight to live... even if they cannot see it of there own free will.

Many people with mental illness lead healthy fulfilling lives, but struggle from time to time with self injurious and suicidal thoughts feelings etc.

I my self have this experience. When i was younger i made some suicide attempts and I am glad my life was safe guarded at that time, because I enjoy my life and the love i share in it.

So... basically this is a complex question... with no one size fits all answer.

Personally I believe in safe guarding life and the value of life... but you cant always do that and it isn't always the best thing to do. So many factors come into play.
  • Hi Cedric,I have chosen to die, I have cervical cancer and refuse chemo so I will never know if it would save my life, but this is my choice so in theory am I killing myself, perhaps I am but to be honest dying seems so good and peaceful an it makes me feel so calm knowing my time here is short.

Everyday I feel a little less able to do things for myself and I hope when the end comes it will be as peaceful as possible.
    I am really happy about it and can't wait to be with the ones I love who are already there, bring it on ,peace and freedom from all the pain I have had to deal with in this life. I feel sure that it is my ticket out of here and nothing I do will stop me from going.
    • You are strong, how beautiful..
    • dear mo,firstly,my love,light,and many blessings to you,many these days choose not to have chemo,as it gives one to spend more quality hours with there loved ones,without the acute side-effects it has on the physical.my younger sister passed to spirit on the 6th feb 2010,with lypmthatic cancer,she spent the past 3 months of her life on harsh chemo,and radiation,only to make her more ill,after her passing,i came to discover,a rain-forest herb,that has been helping many cancer recepients,without the harshness of chemo,and radiation,and has been very effective treatment for many cancer patients around mother earth,it is called,GRAVIOLA,have a google about it,and will look up the google site in my files for you,all my love,light,and blessings to you eve(solaena)
    • Wow, that is a brave choice mo. Peace and power to you xx
    • http://www.cancertutor.com/Other/CurrentStudy.html You are following your heart and that is good : ) chemo is not good for your body. Stay strong, get air and healthy food and enjoy as much as possible, your time here on earth. :)
    • Sorry to hear you have cancer.
      I have thought about it myself if i would be in your position.
      Have chemo or not. A friend who passed a few years back from cancer, made a interesting question.
      She asked if it was better to take chemo or to spend the last year fully aware with her friends and family.
      I said i personaly would choose not to have chemo and spend the last moments aware.

Her family pushed her to take chemo even if her state was terminal.
      She only spend about 2 month with them, for the rest she was to sick from chemo and died a sceleton in 6 month time...
  • Depression blankets New Zealand whenever the All Blacks lose, although I am not aware of any suicides that are directly attributable lol!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Good blog here Drekx :) some of what you talked about was not mentioned in the Your Galactic Neighbors book by Sheldan that I'm reading again so it's good to see new info available."
59 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Great info Drekx! So I am trying to understand how the Great Blue Light is utilized after it is received, down-stepped, and then distributed.

So let's take our planet as an example. After the Great Blue Light is received by Shamballa, how is that…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm 46 AlternateEarth and you are right, I was always kind of interested in Religion but the spiritual awakening I had in my early 20s :)"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I think when we understand the truth of how the Milky Way on a spiritual level functions, we can learn a lot about ourselves because these terms (will, heart and mind etc.) are not mere philosophical terms but reality and way beyond that what the…"
3 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self: Expected Events
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm in my 60's and and I'm grateful to my guides and Light Masters for walking with me so far-long way to go to 5th Octave ascension."
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The New Age Movement begun in the late '70s-80's was attractive to many of us in our 20's because of the dogmatism and bland rituals of the churches-though Christian Churches are great for our society in general.    We wanted to expand spirtually so…
6 hours ago
More…