Do you girls look good in burkas?  At least head scarves-I saw young fashion designers at NY Fashion Institute modeling their designs for 2013-ankle length skirts and head scarves-

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/christians-under-threat-civitas/2012/12/23/id/468866

Christians are rapidly disappearing from the region of Jesus Christ’s birth – the modern Middle East – and are being persecuted in many other regions of the world where their religion is viewed as “Western” and foreign.

The new study, reported Sunday by the British Telegraph newspaper, warns that Christians suffer greater hostility across the world than any other religious group. It also claims politicians have been “blind” to the extent of violence faced by Christians in Africa, Asia and the Middle East. 

The most dangerous threat to the religion is militant Islam, the report by the think tank Civitas says, because oppression in Muslim countries is often ignored because of a fear that criticism will be seen as “racism”. 

Converts from Islam face being killed in Saudi Arabia, Mauritania and Iran and risk severe legal penalties in other countries across the Middle East, the report says: “It is generally accepted that many faith-based groups face discrimination or persecution to some degree.

Decadent west going down!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would love it if Christianity disappeared, and if Islam and the rest of the Judeo-christian religions followed, even better.

Pet-Rock should thank me, if it weren't for my first reply this would have likely faded into obscurity with the rest of his Fox News-esque ramblings.

Grumpy cat meme aside however, I'm no fan of violence or persecution of any group of people.  I don't hate Christains, not really.  I just wish their vile oppressive religion never existed.

• Syrian Christians flee civil war, say they face a bleak future if Assad regime falls

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/23/syrian-christians-flee-civi...

• Syria is screwed either way, the rebels are almost as bad as the corrupt murdering government they're fighting.

• I'm just worried all those countries in the middle east will somehow come together and blame the West for all the shit that is going on down there, since that'd immediately create a platform from which Illuminaughty could launch WW3.

There are many people in the middle east and the west IS very guilty of many things happening down there, so the probability of there actually becoming an "invasion force with the strength of 3 armies from the east" could be increasing as we speak.. ;)

• Well, who arming militias and give them money? Who provides them with information support?
        The answer is simple - it the U.S. administration makes!

• We got their backs on that one.

There's no way we'll allow NATO to intervene in Syria, and for as long as NATO stays out, the Assad Regime won't fall.. ;)

The US supply the rebels with arms and training tho, and that's not so good.. But You are american so all you have to do there is to stop your govt from .. well .. helping them to create hell down there.

•  @ Custos as usual you have just answered a mystery that had been in my mind for around 2o years ever since I viewed the picture "Amadeus" Story of Mozart and as I was sitting in the middle of the theater about half way through I saw this amazing pattern in my mind's eye cascade across the screen in descending in a semi circle from top left to bottom right. Talking to a friend recently he said how these Downloads are achieved using Sacred Medicine and in trance state. I said no.no I achieved that quite naturally in a Cinema and since then has occurred to me from my computer. It must be a version of the Golden Ratio I was viewing.

@ I.M. Ascending the Template above was to repair the rip in the Higher and Lower Heavens and to return everyone to All That Is Prime Creator and with the posting of the pattern above the return of the Sacred Mother Prime Creatrix who truly is Nurturer, Carer, Comforter of the Cosmos while Prime Creator Our Heavenly Father dwells in Their Palace within the bounds of the 144 within the Diamond Palace of the Mother. It is all in the Template which I Titled " All That Is Heart Stargate Matrix of the Macro Multidimensional Multiverse. After posting AA Michael was channeled to say that we are all seeded with an Atomic Diamond God Cell. The above Template is Trinary as every number is trinary and we are returning to Trinary Spirit Beings of Light having a wonderful journey. You notice the Diagonal numbers of 11 form the Diamond of the Mother and if you follow the next set of Diagonals from the Number 1 to 144 in the Father's Palace it contains the Number 13 in the Maths. 12 represents the 12 Archangels and 13 Grace is a Sacred Gift to All. 12 are the 12 Fruits of the Spirit and Grace being added enables one to journey being Christed with the Sacred Mother to the Father's Many Mansions.  That is a start for you my friend and on this very very special day which is the Foundation Of Christmas Christ Mass and only happens once every 26,000 years Blessings Joy Peace Balance Grace Harmony kingjeff

• Kingjeff, We knew about the Golden Ratio which is Phi 1.618 and onward, this number is the God Ratio. The Number of God. Or Source. Or whatever you want to call it!

I would recommend everyone who will read this to watch Spirit Science. Its 4 hours long, But You can all understand that secret of Life was Phi.

Take a look at the Emerald Tablets written by Thoth. The Emerald Tablets are OVER 26,000 YEARS OLD!

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

Thoth In Tablet 8, Teaches you how to become Physically Immortal, and to work with the light!!!

• U.S. fire ignited ethnic and religious conflicts in the Middle East in pursuit of their mercantile interests. In general, what is going on out there entirely on their conscience (which they had no and not).
    False ideals of tolerance, as a result, leads to inter-religious and inter-ethnic issues already within own of the Christian countries.
    And , as a result, the abolition of "well-dressed Christmas tree" in Brussels, for the sake of a handful of Muslims have become is the norm of life in the Europe.
    There is a good, but long-forgotten proverb - "To Rome with its own law do not go". And as long as you allow strangers to come to your home with its own law, so long you and will suffer.

• Although a vast majority of the US population has given itself over to a wholly materialist and self-serving worldview, I feel there is more to the picture.  What exactly lies under the thin surface of materialism?  What do americans really believe about themselves and others, if anything at all?  Have these undiscovered, hidden beliefs had an influence on why we have the society we now live in?  A collectivist, capitalist/greed centered social construct where the elite feed themselves off the misery of the disenfranchised?  Why are we being called decadent, when it is the very forces that are creating this appearance the ones influencing other nations to say and think this about us?  We are the ones responsible for all the illusion and drama we create and export in the name of "freedom".  How absurd.  And of course no one can see that it will not be the people from other nations who are truly disgusted by our spineless, selfish attitude.  It will be the elite's minions, the armies fed by the puppets who run the illuminati's fear machine.  We (truthseekers) need to act now, if just placing our thought energy on a better world.  I think this fear structure is much weaker than we've allowed ourselves to imagine it to be.  I would suppose it's simply composed of what we fear, and the elite know exactly how to use this against us.  After all, they themselves are held captive in the very world they wish to create - PlanetFear.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
37 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
40 minutes ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
46 minutes ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
49 minutes ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
1 hour ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
1 hour ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnMYhLga84"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
2 hours ago
More…