Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Hi everyone, yesterday I took this picture of my husband after he asked his spirit guide to take a picture with him.

(Never mind our mess, we just moved. lol)

Then..when I zoomed in on the orb, I saw this in the background:

Looks like a face to me in the window, I could be wrong.  But more importantly--what do you think?

Thank you for your input and have a blessed day--only 5 more days to 11/11!

~*somesayimnot*~

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok..my husband thinks he sees to faces, so I will paste a coup of the picture without my scribble!

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
28 minutes ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'AT UN, TRUMP SAYS WORLD LEADERS MUST HOLD CHINA ACCOUNTABLE FOR CAUSING PANDEMIC'
"       Robert Otto Becker ( 1923 - 2008 ). Author of the book : The Body…"
1 hour ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'AT UN, TRUMP SAYS WORLD LEADERS MUST HOLD CHINA ACCOUNTABLE FOR CAUSING PANDEMIC'
1 hour ago
Hellen liked amparo alvarez's blog post AT UN, TRUMP SAYS WORLD LEADERS MUST HOLD CHINA ACCOUNTABLE FOR CAUSING PANDEMIC
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
12 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " Your rituals & our favorite spiritual practice" through Daniel Scranton
13 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IN AUSTRALIA IS ON THE SIDE OF THE PEOPLE...AMAZING!!!!'
"I have the feeling, that somehow all of this will just dissolve. Pray for divine intervention in…"
14 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship