St Germain:As we move into the changes of Terra Nova, the entire financial system as we know it now will be completely scapped.All of the Countries arund the World at this moment are bankrupt, including the United States.It seems everyone knows it except the American people. The bankruptcies are due to the fact that all the money the 13 families had has been taken from their accounts and deposited in the Bank of St Germain.Now we will Announce NESARA. No Dates. No Nukes. No Flukes. As everyone receives 10 million dollars each, beginning in the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK, the price reindexing will go into effect. The US Real Estate Markets have house prices falling and folks fear they are losing thier shirts. When their package arrives and then their property is reassessed, along with all Real Estate across the Planet, then it will not matter much. No one will be losing their shirt, I asure you.So we imagine a World where everyone has hospital, schools, a home and enough to eat, clean water to drink. This will be in the first 30 days. Trillions of Ships are here now to assist with this transition. Each Ship has the Staff and Eqipment to do this. Now everyone wants to know, what comes after this? No one will have a job doing menial labor, or selling things in a store. What will we do then? We will be returning the Planet back to Paradise. We will clean up the pollution. We will get rid of old things sitting around that are no longer needed. We will plant new seeds, new trees, new flowers. We will grow food in local areas everywhere around the world. We will set up communication all over the world. We will be in touch with each other with video conferencing, all over the World. The solutions people need, to have assistance with problems, will be there. After everything is patched up and running well, then what will we do?We will move into the next steps of being 5th Dimensional Beings. We will set up a New Earth Judicial System. It will be run by upstanding and spiritual people. We will learn to govern ourselves as Sentient Beings who are part of a Galactic Society. We will also have a new financial system. This is when the fun starts. We will tackle projects together for energy, homes, water, health, education, recreation, free to everyone, available to everyone. Anything you can dream of will be available. We will have Circular Cities, we will have Cities under the Sea. We will have traveling between Inner Earth and Terra Nova. There will be no limitations. As we walk the new Timeline, it will dissolve into no time at Zero Point. It is about to become a lot more fun!! Be in joy!~St Germain

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't think we will need money in the fifth dimension either, but those ten million is just part of the transition between now and 2012.
  • 10 million dollars each? New financial system? I thought we're not going to need money in the 5th dimension? I don't understand.
    • I think so too...Think we could exchange products and serveces!!!doing
      what we love to do!!!
  • I love that. I hope this happens soon. Before of within 2012. Exciting.

Thanks for Posting!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
13 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
13 hours ago
More…