Some thoughts on a dream

Before I talk about my dream, I'd like to start out first giving a brief history of myself since I am new to this site. I joined in the beginning of May, though haven't posted anything up until now. I am quite new to spirituality, as my journey started only this past winter. A book came into my life at the perfect time entitled "The Game of Life and How to Play It," Now, I say the perfect time because I had become quite lost in my life. I didn't know what I believed anymore, I just knew that the religion I was raised under was of no help. While reading this book, I can say that for a three day period I experienced an awakening. During this time, the most amazing energy flowed through my body and all of my past burdens simply melted away. I felt happiness and bliss like I've never felt before. Throughout the next few months, I received three extremely vivid dreams. The first two were actually lucid. I am interested in getting some feedback from some readers about this first dream I had:

So it started off one afternoon while I went to take a nap with my girlfriend. Before falling asleep, I felt a very loving energy in the room, which made me hold my girlfriend tightly. I soon fell asleep, and immediately started dreaming, though I didn't realize it at the time.  I found myself walking around my aunt's office (though she doesn't have an office).  I went into the bathroom and started to notice that some things seemed a bit out of place. I started to piece things together and realized that I was dreaming.  I started to gain consciousness, though I didn't wake up completely. As I repeated the words "I'm dreaming" to myself, I fell asleep again only to find myself in a completely different setting. It seemed to me as if I was at the top of a stone temple with the universe in the background. I was floating and was completely aware of all my actions. The sensation of being weightless was flowing through my body. I knew this was a lucid dream, so naturally the first thing I wanted to do was fly.  I pushed off the ground and began to float up. As this was happening, a being appeared in front of me (with the universe in the background).  This being was not human and looked like it came straight from my imagination (which can be quite humorous). I can say that it looked like a cartoonish ghost that was green in color, only it was quite realistic at the same time. There were two others of the same stature behind it, only they were silhouetted and I could not make out who or what they were. The first being then spoke to me and said, "Put down the laptop. You possess the magic of the universe."  Then everything started to fade around me, and I started to fade back into consciousness.  I can't say that I "woke up," just that I faded back into the awareness that I was awake.  As this happened, I still had the sensation that I was floating, and couldn't help but start to laugh out of sheer enjoyment.  

I do have my own interpretation of what the being meant by it's statement, but I would like to hear what others have to say first before I share.  So...any thoughts?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't often come to this site, but your dream has meaning. I say this as I have had several that are not really dreams and some of my messages are more oblique than yours. First however, I am jealous, I don't get to see my mentors, they stay in the shadows, but do exist.

My take is this, find what you are looking for within, not from elsewhere.  I have been on a journey for some time, and I have this inner voice which says, don't buy into any other mans words, find your own way. I however do ask from my higher self or whomever answers and at times, "theirs", I get hints, not answers.  Thus the journey continues.

• Thank you very much for your response.  I have indeed heard before that your higher self will give you "clues" as to what you are looking for so this makes a lot of sense. I am very excited having just started this journey to discover my true potential.  Last night while I was falling asleep, I heard a voice call out my name.  I believe this was just to make me more aware of their presence.  And when you say mentors, is that the same kind of thing as guardians?
      • I call them many things, but mostly friends. I don't parrot other teachings so it give me latitude in my naming.  A simple thing like saying your name is momentous. This happened when I was an orphan kid and it kept me together.
  • Hi and welsome to the site. To be honest I'm not sure but thought I would respond anyway lol. Defo lucid dreaming that's exactly how it works and the rising up is connected to the awakening your experiencing and the ascention, you will be raising your vibration the more issues that are being shed and that too will give you the giggles, it does me. 'Put down the lap top', do you search for the answers through the laptop often? as it seems like they were telling you that you hold all the knowledge and answers you seek within, and that you should be looking to that rather than computers for any explanations:) That's my understanding. What was yours? Lou 
    • Thank you for your input! Basically before my awakening started, I was very much absorbed in useless things such as Facebook and silly blog sites like Tumblr.  I would spend hours on end just wasting time and energy browsing things that really didn't matter.  

I never really searched for answers over the internet before.  If so, it would just really confuse me.  So my take is pretty much what you said..."stop wasting so much time because you have everything you need within." I feel like this experience was to make me more aware of my potential.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A cool remix of the classic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3sd-vBUXw"
49 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hehe...!! Bless you friend...👍🏻"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll try the thyme tea, since I'm, still, a smoker, now let's move on up ;)"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into the 14 things we can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Ran into this video just a little bit ago. This gets into 14 things you can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The wonder herb, Thyme...👍🏻

"Thyme, as a herb, has been traditionally used for its beneficial effects on the respiratory system. The aromatic properties of thyme can help to open up the airways and improve breathing, making it easier for the lungs…"
6 hours ago
More…