WOW Just had to share with you this amazing experience I had this morning on 18th December 2012 at 1 to 2pm Nz time. I was trying to fall of to sleep and finding it difficult due to bad cough and infection i have. when suddenly with eyes closed I began to see a blue like orb. It was dark blue with shades of pale blue. Inside the orb was flowing pink veins similar  to a tree branches with buds on the end and they appeared to be throbbing/pulsing. I felt they were veins of new energy.within the veins was beautiful golden light running through them likesunlight and this was shooting out of them as i watched this I felt them hit my third eye and i began to feel dizzy and light headed. But I was then overcome by a warm feeling inside me. This happened twi ce and I remember saying this is weird but so cool.Then they showed me the colour cream i got even hotter, this was fading in and out and I understood this cream to be the purest of energy to come into the new earth energies..  I then got a vision of women in african type dress blue and black with matching headwear leaving I felt africa not sure as just had the samoan cyclone here they were carrying bags and holding onto children. Then I felt I had to get up and began to write this is what I got. You have just experienced the new energy grid for mother earth.This energy is very powerful and will affect people in many ways.Some will go mad hence the connecticut shootings and others will deal  with this . many will experience strange patterns of behaviour in the next few days as the power becomes stronger. Dyouo not be alarmed. People must record there experiences with each other and share this with others who may fear this. There is nothing to fear. Your governments are putting out this message to prevent the light entering your planet. They will not succeed as light always wins. Some will forget how it was others will remember. Those that remember will play a vital part in helping others. You will be lead and guided to do this. you are living in an auspicious time a time of greatness we are with you.You only have to look up to your skys to see the lights to know you are not alone. we are watching and helping you all.Some may experience cleansing during this time. It will be short lived.This it to allow the new energy to enter your body. You will feel lighter. Any gifts you have will then  be enhanced as your spirit and the new DNA preparing you for the work you have to do with the new energies to come. You think this is powerful you have not seen anything yet. It will happen in 3 waves each lasting 3 yrs starting from now.Next year will be imminent as you enter this time with new beginings. Do not worry about the past it is history just like you lightworkers are history in the making go forward and form your groups through meditation and above all enjoy what you do. Have fun and be happy and share this with others who will gain much help form this.We will be with you on the 21st December wherever you may be sharing this wonderful time with you. Look to your skies. We are watching you watching us. You will see your evidence ten fold all around your planet you can no longer deny our existance. Share your knowledge with others and stay humble and keep yourself in  the vibration of love you have nothing to fear only your own fears. Release them and live in the moment the new age has begun. Go in peace in much love and light always Solar

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Awesome story, hope it is true, as surely someone is right and is getting real direction. I look forward to the new year. May it bring true happiness, health and most of all, Love to each and everyone living on Gaia. I have had the feeling that something Big will happen during the first 6 months of 2013. That's just a time period that has stayed in my mind for some reason. We shall see, anyway it goes, things are going to get much better. Thank you for this post Laura & Mike, as it is good to hear positive news.

• yes it is good to get positive news to many work on the fear factor if we are to ascend into this wonderful energy what do we have to fear

• thank you Verushka it is a pleasure and blessing to be sharing this time with you

were are you at? It is good to meet so many like minded people at this auspicous time

Namaste in love and light always

Laura and Mike

• thank you fellow lightworkers. I do appreciate your love and blessings at this time as well as your support. So much as been said on a negative level that it is good to get something positive. I am excited about being able to share this with you all and to connect with lovely like minded people. I am not into arguing about whose right or wrong just to do the work as many others are also. Thank you for your kind wishes and love sent to us. Very much appreciated and look forward to sharing future messages with you all in the future. We are all one energy and now is the time to band together and share all we know maybe just maybe we will get the bigger picture thank you guys we love you all.

• thanks for sharing :-) love and joy to you <3

• Thanks Laura and Mike! greatly appreciate you sharing this :) Much Love and Light to you fellow Kiwi :)

• YES!! This is SO wonderful for you! I'm sure it was a little scary at first but look what you learned from this. Welcome and expect many more "suprises" like this!!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
16 hours ago
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
16 hours ago
More…