Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

What do you think is happening with you and all of us as a collective?.. after 21st Dec 2012 ?

So, in your opinion, what happened on the Solstice, in terms of your own growth as a spiritual being and what do you feel is going on, on the planet right now as a collective?  .. since the 21st Dec and inwards ? .. in the present moment continuous, the eternal NOW.

Views: 4069

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi John,

It is great that you are sharing here and you have so much important information and feelings to share.  How we slaughter animals comes to my mind often,and how we lack any feeling for profit etc.  This is something that has impacted us in many ways.

Even the caring if animals is cruel and adjust and the fact that we allow so much to go on as a society.  We have to be careful to not get consumed by the negative and look forward to what we can do that makes a difference and awakens more people so their light bulb goes off.  This is part of the change that we can bring forth in others by educating and leading by example.

We of course cant make everyone see what we see, and feel, however we can educate and like many people here change happens.

There are answers and with more people awakening there will be changes and  on this site we are with some like minded people , to share and know anything just speaking your mind is a turn for the better.  Reaching out to others is a great even if it seems small it has a large effect.

Thanks for sharing and letting others like myself know that we are not alone on our thinking.

Love, Peace and Light,

Tamara

thanks John.. I agree,  I also don't eat meat at all.. the thought of how meat is produced is awful .. its the cruelty involved not to mention what it is doing to a persons vibration.. to the collective vibration.. and probably most importantly, the animals who suffer the most because of it..

sooner or later, everyone will wake up and realize that we are all connected.. and thankfully, the marking point has passed, 21st Dec.. it is my understanding that the collective energies on planet Earth are now slightly more positive that negative .. so getting back to nature is and will be more apparent in peoples minds and hearts, I believe...

All life is sacret.

I appreciate your thoughts my brother.. thank you.

Thanks Luke, this picture, is our guide in this couple of Acers of land for example can one count just how many individual blades of grass there are its off the charts, and the habitat that hold countless life, “aware life” every inch is living its life as we do one moment in the now as we do. 

So when Buddha sat on the mountain people’s opinion was he was alone.   But look at this picture, he actually was getting away from the lonely minded, and went to sit with all of this life around us, he was singing in concert with all of nature this alone should blow mind in contemplating Buddha just sitting.?  Right talk about the light of wisdom, I’ve been blown away since I was five years old 60 years ago, and only just now are people getting it.

Buddha is just a name, a marker in time to contemplate the action he was moving in is total.  And complete. As nature is complete we birthed complete.  And were summarily put to sleep with all this Man made BS.

And staying in touch with nature all these years is the only light that has kept my light from being extinguishes years ago.   When I drive threw the city I look for life potted plants patches of grass an occasional tree, a single weed that has taken up house keeping in a crack in the side walk, and I find even then that life or nature no matter how the city has encroached on nature there is more life in the city than humans if your counting as Buddha would have pondered.

Buddha held up a flower in a silent meditation sitting in front of his students.  In the endless now’s or moon’s and out of the few that didn’t finally get up and walk away, one just one monk grew a smile on his face, and ultimately got it.   Its not about us, never was.   This picture is the flower Buddha was holding up. All one needs to do is sit in this silence of completeness.  To smile when you get it.  J

Or this as above so below.

Hi John ..

Yes I go to the park regularly, the Tier Garten here in Berlin.. because its like oxygen and relative silence .. away from the fumes and the cacophony of the street .. I very often spend hours meditating there, depending on the weather.. if its cold, I can still stick around if I'm wrapped up.. the thing is I absorb my surroundings.. 

I too also weep when I find myself in solitude like that .. no need to explain a reason why, I'm sure you understand ..I tend to cry a lot .. but I have bi polar disorder so staying in the joy is not always that simple or easy for me.. yet apparently being in a state of happiness and joy is an essential component in getting my ass fully ascended ...

its easy for me to feel emotional, but there is always a letting go in it, so there is a healing involved of course and I don't harbor stuff but there sure aint no joy in it...

Loosing someone or loosing an animal can really tighten the screw, because of the Love you feel for them.. the loss of nature can be just as saddening when you see it uprooted to make room for some concrete stretch of bypass or new government building .. so I relish being in nature as much as possible.. I can hold a leaf and feel the Universe pulsing through it, even a dead leaf .. I have been known to stare through a magnifying glass for ages at an ant crawling around on the kitchen floor.. that  fascinates me, forget iPods or Xboxs,  there is a whole other world going on under the kitchen sink... 

when people open their hearts and their minds and truly begin to see the magnificence of nature, other worlds appear and more and more is revealed .. and so its like this picture you have pasted, as above, so below .. and although I understand the nature of being in stillness, its not always as easy to be the smiling Buddha .. I wish.

thanks again John .. 

Love and peace to you.

:-)  Solace unto Nature.  silence into wisdom.  The heart beet of NOW. 

I "see" You.

well i think if your a master things are just easy for you,i do find a lot think others will do it for them or take care of it for them or some saver will save them or they will magically have some happening happen but you got a do it your self ,save your self ,ascend your self .all masters who ascended did on there own at there own time ,group ascension means we all just moved up a notch ,some just a bit, others a lot perhaps, but all move up,tonight i will be weaving some dark female energy with some wight male sorta yin yan night for me all have fun this 13th full moon of the year

truly though i feel great ,life is easy for me ,no one or no thing stresses me out,i feel more tuned in with spirit and work with new energies much easier.life is like this quote

We are each given a block of marble when we begin a lifetime, and the tools to shape it into sculpture... We can drag it behind us untouched, we can pound it into gravel, we can shape it into glory. ― One

use your tools on your block

its all good ,the vale  is between the two halves of the brain , 3 is the first whole number 0 1 and 2 are fractions

how go's it Luke ,hope you do not mind if i share a video next.

Obi, its great to see you.. and thank you your valuable contribution .. its always a great joy for me and I haven't felt too much joy as of late ..  although I am really glad that the 21st Dec is passed .. its like, ok now where are we going? .. this is the beginning and that gives me some kind of strength  the feeling of renewal .. I feel hard wired for ascension and I wont back down.. 

The marble block I was given got itself chipped a bit here and there, it cracked but I reinforced it.. these days it is indestructible .. I spend every waking moment adding to it, taking away whats not needed and fine tuning my awareness to the best of my ability .. 

I feel up and down my brother.. I go through waves of sorrow, waves of joy.. the Love is ever present of course, even with the emotion or melancholy, I have turned it into an art form . I don't care anymore who sees my watery eyes.. 

you are right Obi, the ascension is always done by the self..  completely .. not one other soul can ever do it for another.. I feel total surrender, so to speak.. and now I feel fine at my own rate or my own pace .. growing and learning quietly by myself.. and if I can help even one other soul in any way I can before I physically expire, even for a bit, then it will all have been worth it.. 

I love the video aswell, any time Obi.. thank you my friend... I did hear that there were supposed to be two suns appearing on the 22nd.. Berlin was the usual overcast cloudy sky, it was bright but I got up late that day .. 

much Love to you as always .. and I hope all is well and continues to be well for you, my brother.

the following video is from 2011.

seems to me you have mastered life Luke,and your doing exactly the best things to do as always.

well as ya know i do not subscribe to or ever read any channeled data or follow any such info. i go with me own channels ,however i do get the same message as others do some times,and it is often Michaels channel i must be on.this dose seem very spot on and so i will copy paste some of it here and share the link but i could not say it better myself.

When you achieve a certain level of harmony within, you open the physical body gateways or portals to the higher dimensions: the ascension chakra or medulla oblongata at the base of the skull; the back portal of your Sacred Heart; your Sacred Mind which is located in the upper, back portion of the brain; and the expansion of the opening of the crown chakra. These are major physical steps in the ascension process, for they reinstate your connection with the River of Life, which contains the Living Light particles of Creation called Adamantine Particles. At that point, you begin to build a force field of full-spectrum Light as you strive to become a master of Self and a conscious cocreator who only creates those things which are for the greatest benefit of all. From that time forward, your breathing exercises and affirmations take on a whole new meaning.

When you are practicing the Infinity Breath exercise, you are breathing through the Sacred Heart, which creates a continuous flow of cosmic energy throughout the physical body. This process floods the system with Adamantine Particles of Divine, Sacred Fire Light.

In order to become a living tributary for the River of Life, you must prepare yourselves to allow the Essence of life to flow into and through you. You must use what you need and then allow the remainder to flow forth, ready and available to be molded into wondrous new creations. In this way, you will become bearers and servers of the Light. This is the ultimate message of all the teachings we have given you over these past years. This is the goal of Self-mastery. This is the way of ascension.

I felt a shift!

and i had a download too the same night,

which i wrote a blog about:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/21-12-my-update-share...

what IS happening, well, some are trying to ascend with out dieing .not easy ,but doable.most of all we are little by little transmuting everything into a new divine blueprint as this spiritual age begins to unfold.i have had far to many personal experiences to doubt this is the case and as i work with spirit more and more it just becomes more evident that we all will get it done.oh and the NWO'S are all fighting among themselves and will do itself in soon i think.and we will be there to carry on with out them.

on the 21st i had a wonderful experience of a massive down lode of energies that felt a bit itchy on the surface but blissful within its field.

i just know that i fear nothing ,and it is what permits me to ground these energies.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

ET Hugger commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Plejarens August 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light

"Billy Meier and the Plejaren for Skeptics- The Plejaren are focused on FACTS.- They intend to be as…"
37 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

"Even ETs taking part in First Contact, want to meet an informed public that realises they are…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"Yes indeed, full credits for Ptaah and Billy. Comprehensive stats...I want people correctly…"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

"This was a copy & paste from your original post, but credits go to Billy Meier :) Do you…"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

"Hi Ivy I was beginning to miss you on my vids....good to see those species spellings for members.…"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

"In short, humanity get ready to meet your cousins :)Sentient Species Types Humanoids - Like the…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Georgia Guidestones Real Secrets & What They Never Bothered to Tell Us...SURE ONE TO KEEP IN CHECK'
"The Great King Ashoka...also left a message for humanity inscribed in stone. King Ashoka begun to…"
3 hours ago
Agarther liked Drekx Omega's video
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship