There were two men sitting in a dark room and one of them was blind.
A third person entered the room and turn on the lights!
Now which one of the two men do you think could see the lights?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is One planet, One life and One world understanding and harmony. Unfortunaly, the people and the world remain divided, so this makes everybody wrong, it's just simply logical!

Peopleare the 'Ones' who give life meaning, for life has no meaning of itself
-- but to exist

Our world and life would be a much happier andpeaceful place if all disagreements and differences could be removed.
Yes, wishful thinking, but in truth, THERE ARE NO DIFFERENCES, we are
just creating them

Please try to see this, that the planet is a example of what human beings are doing with their personal power. For the possibility always remains that the challanger and the challenged
both could be wrong.

Life's great nobel work is to be free inour hearts and minds, that the truth of one’s being in any given
"Moment" might appear and come forth
!

For I say unto all that can read or hear my words, "the truth of ourbeing" is deeply buried under our personal ego's, religions, faiths,
ideas of science and philosophy. I would be honored to start a discussion or to get a dialog going with any like-minded people out there concering this subject,

"THE TRUTH OF OUR BEING"!

* CoMdr * LightSpeed *

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is a quote I've always liked, unfortunately I don't have the original author's name. But this quote is regarding "Conversations with God", but I felt that it was appropriate for this discussion and can be applicable to almost any topic of religion.

"..have you ever considered for one second that perhaps this is a book "for the rest of us". if the bible (or any other book) does it for you and brings you peace, love and joy then so be it. should you not be happy that the rest of us are saying "wow i have something for me now"? but no. rather you fight it, condemn it and call yourselves right and us wrong and then you wonder where war and conflict come from? then you have the short-sighted nerve to say that war and conflict is satan's work when you've clearly demonstrated that it comes from yourself.

wouldn't it be more evolved to say to us "great to hear you've found something". let us all find our own paths to god and all live in peace, joy, love and happiness. not codemn and preach.

the books teach that understanding brings enlightenment, peace and joy. so the quest is to find what brings you enlightenment. if it's the bible so be it. if it's pure science so be it. if you read the series you will see that it incorporates all paths and walks of life into it. it says find yourself. so let's all find ourselves and support each other in that quest. doesn't that sound like a nice world to live in? "
    • Im with you. I feel the same way. Just could not put into word's, as graciously as you
    • Sounds good what you mentioned here.
      I try to go for full acceptance of everything.
      I have realised that i am everything.
      From a re-incarnation point of view, we have al been something
      or somebody that now we do not agree or agree with.
      Also we all have everything inside us at one level or another i geuss depending on your journey or even your way of camouflaging these inner soldiers,lovers,killers,woman,man,animals,rapists,gay,lesbians...etc etc.
      So i try to understand al aspects of someone or something without interference of my ever naging mind.
      Does God (if there is one) not understand and lives and lets live everything and every body no matter their stand or belief or nature?
      I know from myself i can go into talkings with others for hours in a row, not to be right or wrong but merele for the fun of it, and the information boom one gets in these talks.
      Because like they say behind something there is always something else and else and else...
      Like people who complain about something without going to the core of the problem...wich could be themselves and not the thing or person they complain about.
      I always find it funny when people complain, they always get the person next to them, but what about the one before him and the one before that one or the one who had the main idea for the thing you complain about.
      At the end of the row there is nothing, only vast emptyness where all gets born...
      头条 - 第一区块链{etc.so}
      第一区块链{etc.so}
  • And a little Lady Gaga in there for good measure...
  • Fantastic! There are many people and many more ideas that I disagree with, but those same people can be some of the closest friends I have. In most cases, we agree to disagree and both state that "One of these days, we'll KNOW". Mean time, we follow our core beliefs and continue to enjoy the company of one and another. The only ones I won't do that with are the FEW religious ones that truly believe that you must believe as they do, or be removed from the planet. I have friends that qualify as Pagan (neo or otherwise), Wiccan, Buddist, Muslim and Christian. Maybe a few that I don't know WHAT their religious beliefs are and a few that really have none. One friend is a hard core vegan and another a simple vegetarian. We have had some great discussions about many things and with out losing our tempers, usually agree to disagree. I usually say "You COULD be right, but right now, I don't believe that." When we can all get to that point with everyone, we'll be a lot better off. Some of us WILL find that we are, or were wrong in some of what we believe to be fact, but rather than be all testy at being proven wrong, I will be thrilled to finally know THE TRUTH.
    • Dan, that is an excellent philosophy. I do pretty much the same, and am always looking for and open to new Truths.

Although I feel that we have ALL knowledge.....it's just a matter of getting the human mind out of the way so that we can access it, and that requires, IMO, being detached from externals as much as possible and still be able to function in this 3D world.

Thank you, Dan, for your contributions here. I find I'm almost always in agreement with what you say. Keep shining that Light, Brother.
      • ..i would say better "points of view", and not "opinions"....
        opinions are usually the interpretation of a particular matter from people, and most of
        the times opinions are wrong, cause people usually form opinions even if they have little or completely wrong information...
        "points of view" on the other hand is a matter of personal preferences... what one likes or
        dislikes, or what resonates more to someone's feelings...
        so, yes...i accept different points of view, but i dont accept everybody's opinion...
      • Word. Because at the end we are all trying to explain the same thing, in diff ways.
  • Nice synopsis.

An old friend had a favorite expression "Never poke another man's fire".

My own philosophy is "unless it's a matter of life and death, always let the other guy be right ". JC took that one a little further, but I ain't there yet.

What I liked about ACIM is that it is a gradual, gentle awakening to Truth.

Love, B
    • I like your philosophy Don...I just might adopt it...lol...I so love ACIM as it has really helped to bring me peace. I have to look over it every day...its my lifeline when things seem to get dramatic or confusing! I haven't done the whole courses exercises, I tend to procrastinate but I have looked it over in length. It really is a gentle awakening to Truth, and or me anyways, isn't teaching me anything I don't already know. Its just helping me to remember what I've forgotten. I know that I'm safe at home, fear can't touch me because it is a stranger to me, that's what I turned to earlier and it felt good to remind myself of this.

CoMdr, The video you posted above is wonderful, it resonates and I love the part about not worrying about others, we are all exactly where we need to be. That is enough to set the ego off to the defensive edge, but so be it!

Hugz~! ;-)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
45 minutes ago
47 minutes ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
9 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
10 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
11 hours ago
More…