Feel free to post if you're seeking friends to help the world or even just seeking friends for any reason. I'll start by posting the type of friends I'm looking for that I usually resonate with. If we resonate then please by all means contact me. If not then feel free to post what you're looking for.
I'm a Gen X (early 50s) spiritual person but also use science as a truth seeking tool. I'm a friendly nature lover, truth seeker, deep thinker, occasional artist, open-minded self-taught scientist. I haven't traveled much but yearn to travel the world. I enjoy cooking, watching YouTube, long walks, camping, hiking, on rare occasion paint on canvas. I've dabbled a bit in creating music using Cakewalk by BandLab. Presently I'm a full time caretaker for my 90 year old parents in southern California. When they pass away I'm buying a house on at least 100 acres of land in the California wilderness. I'd also like to buy a wilderness house near Sedona, Arizona.
I've always been a spiritual person. I love meditation. I've had lots of spiritual experiences, astral projections, visions, UFO sightings.
I've always had the strongest yearning desire to help the world in a big way. That especially includes all of the nature people (animals to plants), the innocent ones who can't defend themselves against humans.
I'm looking for friends & people who would like to help each other to help the world, even if it's just sending each other a motivational text or email or PM a few times per month. I'm soooo tired of having no friends lol!
I don't want to be picky but I'm a very energy sensitive person so this here's a list of the type of people I wish to be friends with. Please, if we resonate then send me a message! Please :)
My friendship request:
* You're a truth seeker!
* You have an intense desire to help others, especially the innocent ones such as the animals & the living planet!
* Surrounding yourself with positivity is one of your highest priorities!
* You're extremely open-minded, easy going & friendly. For example there would be no problems if we have completely different beliefs.
* You're a nature lover.
* You have a desire to use science as a truth seeking tool.
* You love to think, a deep thinker.
* You're a lot more intelligent, clever, intuitive, & knowledgeable than most humans your age. You have an ability to easily figure things out that often take others more time. It's common for you to help people who are struggling to figure out gadgets such as TV remotes, computers, phones, etc.
* Your have positive beliefs and would never follow religions that claim God is angry, vengeful, jealous, wrathful, demands to be worshiped, created a lake of fire to torture "unbelievers" or others for eternity.
My friendship preferences (not required):
* People who are between the age of 40 to 60.
* People who usually have at least 1 big personal project.
* People who have a strong desire to learn some type of science; geology, physics, engineering, medical, etc.
Love & Light<3<3<3