Dear chelas,

Come now friends, we are striving towards a unified humanity, yet I see many western politicians, within the British establishment, in resistance to our goal...A humanity at peace with itself, as one...

For example, the current Tory (capitalist stooge) British Foreign minister, still stubbornly seeks to place Russia in a bad light, in spite of Russia's grand achievements in Syria, celebrated by a music concert in Palmyra, Syria...of which Hammond considers to be in "bad taste."

Now, let us review our histories, Mr Hammond.....?? Let us observe the so called "big three" relationships of WW2....?

Now, surely the most dullard of modern Tory politicians, will know that history is indeed to be observed in it's actuality...??? In it's akashic accuracy...??? In it's complete meaning...??

How can Russia be viewed as an enemy, within the context you propose...??? Your context seems to be based on economy and rivalry, yet short on essential diplomatic and more importantly, a sober military history...

How did Winston Churchill view the Russian bear...??? I would say with much more wisdom than does the modern Tory party of Great Britain....The people of the UK do not feel anger towards Russia...Indeed, we love them, as comrades and fellow Europeans.....Though they be slandered and hated, mostly by the elites or Europe and America.....Those financial elites of a less than noble morality, in the main....

Now our fellow, dear Winston Churchill, garnered respect for Russia and it's leader at that time, Joseph Stalin.....and indeed, so too did US President, Roosevelt.....One of the best of American politicians I would say...

We had the Big Three conferences, of Tehran, Yalta and Potsdam...The USA, British Empire and Soviet Union...Who made the world order we know today........One based upon what later became the UN....One of some semblance of international order.....

So what if this order is challenged by evil forces, as seems the case in 2016...???

Well, we have a solution.......It is planned for...It involves Russia, as an essential part of that solution.....

So I call upon all US and UK politicians to remember Winston Churchill's stance, with the former USSR....How he learned to respect Stalin, in spite of his differences, politically...How they got together, to defeat that greater menace, that was Nazi Germany....

I do not forget, because, in my past life, I WAS THERE IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL......I know....

Thank you, historical "Big Three"..........I salute you all.....

Much love and salutations...

Colonel Drekx Omega, Cmdr, GFL Ground Crew, East Anglia Sector, England, United Kingdom

Image result for Drekx Omega

P.S.    Oh Russian friends and comrades, congratulations on your magnificent 2016 Victory Day celebrations.....I so look forward to that wonderful time, when my Sirian Star nation may likewise put on a flight pass, of similar gravitas.... Officially, rather than in secret....Awesome work..

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• George Soros' full address at Davos 2022...In it he remarks that Russia has invaded Ukraine and "that has upset the global order" (paraphrasing)...What he does not mention, is that he and his cabal were behind a coup in Ukraine, in 2014, that caused the tensions, resulting in the dire security situation for the Russian-speaking regions, that broke away...

So invasion was a response to a call for help, from the breakaway people's republics...Not really what Soros is interested in describing....

Actually, it is Soros and his ilk, who are the true existential threat to civilization....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqSN3iEsq9A
  • An update on the military situation in Ukraine's Donbass region, soon to be taken from Kiev, by Russia and her allies, the breakaway republics...The large town of Liman has just fallen to the Russian and allied forces, which signals an imminent collapse of Ukrainian resistance in that region...

In spite of political hubris, Ukrainian military morale is rock bottom and 8,000 POWs are in the custody of the breakaway pro-Russian republics...8,000 prisoners and rising, rapidly...👏

My advice to Ukraine is to GIVE IT UP......The Russians and allies have beaten you...👏😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJp89ReD1qw
  • The Russians have long memories and have noted, since the 2016 Russiagate nonsense commenced, that many American "celebs," who stupidly supported the DNC narrative, would be banned from entering Russia, after it was exposed as fake, in court...👏😁

Morgan Freeman, the overrated buffoon, will be banned from entering Russia, among 1000 other hostiles....

"Morgan Freeman included on list of almost 1,000 US citizens permanently banned from Russia."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/morgan-freeman-included-on-...
    Morgan Freeman included on list of almost 1,000 US citizens permanently banned from Russia
    Morgan Freeman included on list of almost 1,000 US citizens permanently banned from Russia - ‘A Few Good Men’ director Rob Reiner also on Russia’s li…
  • By beating the Ukrainian Nazis, militarily, the Russians are poking globalism in the eye.....Good job that Soros, Clinton, et al, are panicking...Russiagate in the US has been totally exposed, simultaneously...Globalism is fighting on several fronts and losing...👏😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCDBjfyBZLo
  • 🇷🇺-🇺🇦🤝😑It really is time for the Ukrainian government to commence peace talks, surrendering unconditionally, to Russia and her allies.......This is a time for pragmatism, not idealism....
    Ukraine will have to accept territorial losses, especially in the south and east...

"Russia Says Luhansk Under Full Control Soon, US Considers Supplies of Anti-Ship Missiles to Ukraine"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35zWXuo1-eo
  • Ukrainians continue their humiliating surrender, in dribs and drabs, at the Azovstal steel works, Mariupol....They are surrendering to both Donbas militia forces, allied to Russia, as well as Russian troops surrounding the complex...

And it does look as if President Erdogan of Turkey, will be annoying the dark cabal, by vetoing the entry of Finland and Sweden, into NATO.....lol 👏😁
    Frankly, the world needs those countries joining NATO like a hole in the head...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkfC5dvX5nk
  • The Ukrainians might have "won" the Eurovision Song Contest (lol,) BUT, they just surrendered unconditionally, to Russian forces, in the Azovstal factory complex...While Russia continues offensive in Donbass.....
    So in summary, that is the Azovstal steel works and Nazi base in Mariupol......
    These Ukrainian soldiers will be sent to the Donetsk Peoples Republic, for detention....Around 960 able-bodied soldiers and wounded, have surrendered...Many were killed in the shelling...

The battle of Mariupol is effectively over and it was the single largest point of resistance, now neutralized....
    Without the essential economic asset in Mariupol, the maniacs in Kiev might as well give up...Lest they play a "Berlin Chancellery bunker," type game, which inevitably only leads to defeat...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDecnQxhDnk
  • The much vaunted Ukrainian counter-offensive was a massive failure....Alexander Mercouris gives his analysis on the current war state of play...

"Ukraine Offensive Stalls in Izyum, Wounded Ukrainian Troops Leave Azovstal, Erdogan Sets NATO Price"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDxVukTs4-A
    • yes Drekx, I enjoyed the video :) back to the roots ;)
      • Great, glad you enjoyed it.....))
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
1 hour ago
Infinity updated their profile
5 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
5 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
8 hours ago
More…