Recognize the DRAMA

Hello, much energies have swirled around on AC since its luanch. People have experienced all kinds of exchange that was/is best for them in terms of growth and sharing. Simple Words like, UNDERSTANDING, FORGIVENESS & APPRECIATION is the corner stones of this website. Sometimes emotional DRAMAs enter this website, which is fantastic and which we learn and grow from, but what is the most important? The Drama or The message it Brings? One thing which is good to practice when entering a Drama is to take a moment for yourself, maybe a walk outside. There is no one to Blame, just to recognize. The DRAMA is kept alive due to Feeding it. The DRAMA stops when we change focus, thats why its so important for us ALL to hold the energy of LOVE in here, and i mean the Universal understanding that we are all from the same source, sharing an Expereince on planet earth. You came here by FREE will, totally unconditional just to be who you are. And thats what we share in here. This website is a Reflection of how a Enlightened society could be, a Microcosmos in macrocosmos. All people are EQUAL and deserve to know they are LOVED. Whats seen on the surface is not always what it seems, these are good things to remember, we only have our OWN heart to follow and when we do that, we automatically guide and create syncronicity. There is nothing to TO DO. I still practice this and learning everyday that there is nothing to DO or believe to be loved, just to recieve and love yourself as it is. Then miracles can work through you. With these simple words I thank All members, Hugs* over and out NAMASTE* Ben-Arion

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• THANX,, BEN,,,, THIS IS A WONDERFUL MESSAGE OF LOVE..TO REMIND US ALL...THE DRAMA, IS ONLY A DRAMA, IF YOU WISH ....LET THE DRAMA BE OF LOVE EXPERIENCE.....NAMASTE.....LOTS OF JOY,BROTHER BEN....CHEERS TO ALL
  • THANK YOU, FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE, AND HERE FOR ALL OF US.
    Thank you for remind us, what we are here to Acomplishe.
    It is the SUPPORT that I am receiving at this time that keeps ONE going. Alighning and Attuning in.

With All LOve and Light BEN.

Gladys
  • BRILLIANT THANKYOU LOVE AND LIGHT HONEY XXXX
  • Thankyou,Ben for this message,I've been reading here for a while,but first time posting here
    keep up the good work my friend.It is people like you that helps humanity to grow towards
    awakening,enlightment,ascencion and wisdom,take care.
    Namaste,Marcos
    WEBINVEST - Domain Names
    Questo dominio potrebbe essere in vendita dal titolare, contattaci per maggiori informazioni. This domain name could be for sale by the owner, conta…
  • Wonderful insight
    thank you

Sun
  • Wise words and much Truth in these words, Ben...thank-you. I AM of heart-mind that when someone or an experience presses a button within me, there is a moment of truth in it. In other words, it's not about "them" rather it's about me. The "drama" situations, which appear in my life, have ALL been attracted my ME through my resonance to it. These situations/people when viewed with love for self and all that is, are wonderful opportunities for growth of the soul out of the darkness and into the light. Cooperating and allowing with each other will not only awaken us to the point of origination but also give the opportunity to take a huge leap in consciousness. After all, isn't this why WE chose to play in this illusion?

Namaste~

In joyous light~
    teri
    • Precisely!

We are on this earth to experience the nature of duality.. to feel pain, and struggle through it.. its called HEART. A true worrior of light still lives on this earth with other beings.. supposidly "lower" beings.. and we have trials and tribulations in our life that we cannot just BAN from existance.

Ben, I see that you feel like a guardien, keeping your children safe inside this palace of love.. but, it is a fairy tale, and your people are not learning about how to deal with the pain of real life!

We need to speak with beings of "lower" vibrations, and share our love with them so that the whole planet can evolve with us.. we should not hide our love away in secrete on a web based platform of 3000 people!

• Hey Ann I'm next to be banned so take a number and get in line!! I don't care if I get banned for speaking my truth, it just shows me that there are still immature, ego driven individuals out there who cannot discern for themselves what is for their highest good or not. They want to get involved in discussions and throw accusations about and when the shit hits the fan they go running to big bruv!

If you do not like a certain topic of discussion..........DON'T go there, pretty simple, and if you engage yourself in a discussion and find you're in over your head don't go running to someone else for your rescue. LEARN from the fact that you should get your house in order before pointing fingers at others.

Yada yada blah blah, it's immature situations and biased points of view that transform a possibly great site into a playground for children who cannot yet accept the depth of transformation taking place either within themselves or on earth & within.
      • I feel like I am next as well, simply because I do not send praise and love all the time..
        • Just be you and all will be well*

Everything is as it should be, im very aware of what youre saying*

Namaste
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
11 hours ago
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
12 hours ago
More…