I wrote about this on the Barack Obama yay or nay blog, and I felt so inspired by it and so pumped up, I decided to make it into a discussion, because it's really something people should see. So here we go and as always feel free to add your thoughts.

"He never said he could change everything. He said that it was time for change....and the real change would come not from the top down, but from the bottom up. He said that over and over.

The real change would come from how people view each other, and treat each other, and whether people could drop their prejudices and biases, whether it'd be racial, or political, or religious, or class, or whatever other polarity and division.....and embrace the idea of unity, and start seeing ourselves in other people.

Real change would come when we change how we view the idea of service....and seek not only to serve ourselves, but others....when we seek to serve our fellow man, our community, our country, our world. When we tap into that higher calling to serve something greater than ourselves. That's how change would come. He said this ALL THE TIME.

The reality is....what he talked about, IS how the world is going to change. It's not going to change by the government doing everything. It's not going to change by people getting rich off of prosperity prosperity programs. It's not going to change with a new system, it's not going to change with disclosure and ETs landing here. These are starts, but what good is it if people are still caught in selfishness and division!

TRUE change comes when we GROW SPIRITUALLY...and do exactly what Barack said, drop these divisions and prejudices, get out of partisanship, stop seeking to only serve ourselves.....and embrace the idea of unity, of brotherly love, of neighborliness, and understand...we are all one....we all are in this together. True change comes when we start to see ourselves in other people, and seek to be of service to them!

THAT IS HOW CHANGE IS GOING TO COME! THAT IS WHAT BARACK HAS SAID SINCE THE BEGINNING! HE CAN'T LEGISLATE CHANGE. HE CAN'T CHANGE YOU FOR YOU...HE CAN'T CHANGE THE WORLD BY HIMSELF...PEOPLE HAVE TO CHANGE THEMSELVES...THEN OUR WORLD WILL REFLECT IT! 

ETS AREN'T GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD...A NEW SYSTEM ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD...UNTIL WE LEARN THESE BASIC IDEALS OF LOVE, UNITY, AND SERVICE...WE WILL JUST CREATE ANOTHER MESS NO MATTER WHAT SYSTEM IS IN PLACE, NO MATTER IF WE ARE SHOWERED WITH RICHES, NO MATTER IF ETS FURNISH US WITH TECHNOLOGY AND KNOWLEDGE! IT'S TIME TO GET IT STRAIGHT, LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON SAID....IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF, AND MAKE THAT CHANGE!"

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A lot of people talk about change, and the need  for change.

I've been one of the design build progenitors of change on this planet for decades, paradigm altering change.

And now I'm working on developing my working relationship with the ETs, on designing and implementing the greatest change seen by humanity on this planet during this 10,000 year epoch of civilization, with the transition from the industrial age to the integration age:

INTEGRATION is the process whereby we agree to stop the wars on our planet,  in exchange for the ETs who are purportedly maintaining the quarantine of our  planet, to prevent us from exporting hostilities into space, lifting the  quarantine, with checks and balances to insure that we are good space citizens  who behave properly. Allowing us to import medical and industrial technology,  including star ships, for life extension, aging regression, young healthy  bodies, the elimination of poverty and pollution, and the freedom to safely  travel the universe on star ships for everyone.

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profile/SC#ixzz1eA8snBQc

• "International Criminal Court: NATO Crime Allegations Will Be Examined 'Impartially And Independently' ...

Luis Moreno-Ocampo, the prosecutor at the International Criminal Court in the Hague, said this month that any allegations of crimes committed by NATO in Libya would be examined "impartially and independently."

Moreno-Ocampo's statement does not necessarily mean he will open a formal investigation. Following findings of a U.N. Commission of Inquiry in Libya, due in March, he could decide there is no need for further investigation or ask judges for authorization to open a formal probe.

"We are not talking about any specific incident. We are saying, 'Yes, if there are allegations of crimes we will review that,'" Moreno-Ocampo told The Associated Press."

Source - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/11/international-criminal-cou...

• "As the Republican presidential candidates prepare to debate foreign   policy  in  South Carolina Saturday night, a new poll shows that  three  in four Americans support the  withdrawal  of U.S. troops  from  Iraq.

Seventy-seven percent of Americas approve of President Barack   Obama's   decision to withdraw troops by the end of the year,   according to a new CBS News poll, including 63 percent   of   Republicans.

Just 17 percent of Americans disapprove.

The poll follows on a Gallup poll earlier this  month,   which  similarly found that three-quarters of Americans  support the   decision to  withdraw troops.

In that poll, 96 percent of Democrats, 77 percent of independents,  and   43  percent of Republicans supported Obama's decision."

Source - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/12/iraq-troop-withdrawal-obam...

====================================================================================

"May 2003

A Gallup poll made on behalf of CNN     and USA    Today  concluded that 79% of Americans thought the Iraq War  was   justified, with or  without conclusive evidence of illegal  weapons.  19%  thought weapons were needed  to justify the  war.[9]"

Source -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_opinion_in_the_United_States_o...

• Polls are meaningless!

Here is a poll I just took using remote viewing:

86% of all Americans are unconscious

• G64,

Polls are a deeply ingrained fundamental component of modern politics in both democratic and non democratic political systems. They have a big effect on both how elections are run, where there are elections, and what legislation is passed or rejected.

• EVOLUTION........

http://crystallizeyourlightbodynow.wordpress.com/2010/11/04/drekx-o...

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=217878

The process of initiation, or degrees on the path of spiritual enlightenment....

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/the-gospel-story-and-...

If you want to learn more, please feel free to visit my blogs here on ACC and my many articles on multiple websites globally...

In Light, Drekx Omega

• No I'm not ready to leave before it happens, I want to be here to help this cause, I want to help people grow spiritually, and I want to help with the physical changes like ending poverty. I want to be a political and a spiritual leader, I want to help change peoples outer world, and their inner world. I don't want to leave.

I think everyone's individual journey, is the collective journey. All of our individual stories, together, make up the story of humanity. So for the collective to change, each individual has to change. It's the only way. And I know my journey is different than anothers, but ultimately our journeys are connected...and my journey can't be complete, until theirs is...my world can't change, until their world does...because we all together form this world, this collective journey. If we are all one, we have to start acting like it. And my job won't be complete until every single person...has made it. No man left behind.

• Lovely. You already are a leader. 

• Change will come and there are many steps, including the removal of unconstitutional Presidents....We are making allies with members of his administration, who are defecting to the cause.....The USA Corporation and Federal Reserve are the obstacles to a brighter tomorrow.....It is not the voter who is to blame for the dire situation...Here is one example of GFL ops in the UK, to dismantle Obama and his Cabal masters, from within.....

Defectors are most welcome....

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/the-state-of-affairs-...

• yea, I'v been feeling this too lately, that inventors, creatives should become a mass scale change, otherwise the "inventors" could not really do anything of real mass change, cause when you introduce new things this creates a chain reaction of creativity in a society ready for such activity, to be a creative collective mass cultural change/shift also doesn't just feed the energy of this ongoing creative collective work it also creates a mass environment for growth, for not just those few super brains but also all peoples, creativity is always a collective service anyhow, and inventors are actually merely recognizers of things in essence, recognition of "parts" of the universe etc (and the universe is infinite, and growing so hehe etc etc), also "inventors" and the like usually are not so much as brainy as they are at really having some innate difference of persuence that usually does not follow any kind of canal of the mind in the first place, hehe, ok ok, creativity is a much better word, hehe, don't want to go crazy or anything :)

the other problem always in the past was the ones with big minds, yes, were always screwed over by the controllers that wanted their goods always and to use to further control, I'v been seein this as huge problem as methods of modern surveillance and control grow and grow in this modern age, as well as other new developments to squeeze the human race as much as they can this way

also about the future, I was having these passing thoughts that perhaps the future will not truly reside in any base structure or system rather these things will just be their as a utensil, as should have always been treated as from the get go, we don't ever want to become prisoner of our tools, this always causes problems throughout history

mass creativity would be awesome, also if was developed directly from us, and not greatly helped and handed down to us at first by the big guys out and beyond, as they I would assume do not want to disturb our development cause when we develop our own kinds of rooted creativity from the base of us as humans (or whatever may be of important difference to our greater neighbours), then this I'd assume would be such a huge boon to them, perhaps is incredibly important in ways I can not even begin to imagine. . .

aye, just some journeying thoughts

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The pop Simpsons Predicated on Ghh
17 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
21 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
6 hours ago
More…