Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Queen Elizabeth’s Shocking Warning of Coming Global War (+Video)

Friday, October 21, 2016 8:43

Queen Elizabeth has been meeting with religious leaders to discuss an imminent global war that she claims will bring about the “end times” for humanity.

At a meeting with Russia’s Patriarch Kirrill and the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Queen said, “One must now make the necessary preparations to say goodbye to loves ones as one cannot assume who will live and who will die. Many will die in these final days,” according to BBC production staff.

“My beloved country is about to enter its darkest period in the coming months as a brutal and apocalyptic war will be waged in the east.”

“I am not concerned with the trivialities of Christmas. I am concerned with the terrible consequences we must face as the war drums beat ever stronger,” the Queen said.

Your News Wire – Article by Baxter Dmitry
Read more here: http://yournewswire.com/queen-elizabeth-holy-war/

Views: 527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes,there is cities,towns,shopping malls,Resturants,Greenhouses,Farmer's Markets,Gardens,Entertainment industries ,Factories for making clothing,shoes,furniture,trains that run at high speed,space travel,healing technologies and world leaders can travel to far distance places and galaxies and planets .And they already have living this life style for many decades .

History is repeating itself again ..Jordan Maxwell makes this very clear ...

the ground shelter are just tombs ..

i have seen plasma tubes used in controlling the jet stream and this has been shown by an Australia student Cleo Loki and this what Cobra has been referring to as he mentions he and his team has been working to dismantle this visible technology that is currently surrounding the earth and i hope and pray that the dark forces don't create a world war three ..i notice that YouTube is currently showing ominous warnings of a world three ..some this may be false but i remember there was world 1 and 2 ..three is a power number according to the ellit's cabala system which i believe is a warp system along with satanic rituals ..black magic where as white magic is practice of the Salem witches.Pagans,Druids,Native Americans honoring the earth elements and the use of nature's medicines ..they had the knowledge of curing many diseases ..

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted a discussion
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

What A Onederful World-

Kicking and screaming, the world is experiencing a transition as it discovers one man can make a…See More
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Melanie Beckler ..... There’s an opportunity now for healing and awakening your heart…"
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion This Unique Tree Has Fruit Growing On Its Trunk...Lovely Jubley...WOULD YOU HUG THE FRUIT TREE
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post HOW TO WORK WITH THE EARTH'S ENERGY GRIDS - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post VLOG 174  HELP HUMANITY AWAKEN TO THE ONENESS OF ALL LIFE by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship