Prometheus ...opinions of

What?

No one has seen-discussed it yet?  I plan to go today or Tues,

I know its theme is a distortion of what many believe, yet it's a rarely explored idea.

That we are genetically linked to ET's and share more than we know.

I'm no fan of horror but this is a pretty unique concept for a mainstream film and am very curious.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • The Cabal have finally surrendered after the venis transit.
    Negotiations as to how to handle the next step are underway.

  • Haven't seen it, live in a remote area, however my daughter saw it, they did not quite 'understand' but wanted to immediately see it again.  I shall comment after I get to see it.

    • Well, I decided to watch 2001 yet again, tonight.

      Made over 40 yrs ago, it's still mystifying.

      And creates a sense of wonder like few films have.

      It make no effort to make extraterrestrial intelligence comprehensible.

      The 4 million yr old monolith "discovered on the moon" is as much a riddle to 

      modern science as it was to our cave dwelling ancestors who first encountered it.

      It's a remarkable film that never fails to elicit a childlike wonder at the mysteries 

      of the universe, and its inhabitants we are yet to meet..

      • Roger Ebert gave Prometheus 4 stars ... but I'm not entirely sure why he was THAT impressed.

        Again this this BBC reviewer went to great lengths comparing it to many classic sci-fi films, and I found

        his review unusually well informed.

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jyxZBuWSXM

  • I absolutely loved the movie! 

    Too bad the "ingeneers" aka our creators, are made to look like the bad guys again...

    Drama sells... I love the movie but to me it is still fear mongering to make us fear the Aliens.

    Love & Light of Allcolors

    • I just came from seeing it....and frankly I wouldn't make a final. judgement about the creators 

      just yet.

      While that's how it appears, I suspect there are yet hidden story motivations not yet revealed 

      about them and things may not be quite what they seem. I'll bet that they are far more like us 

      than the story lets on. Just a hunch.

      (One other possibility,,is that man may have evolved further than they anticipated (or less)

      and they decided to start over)  The sequel may fool everyone however.....

       

      And also I suspect David has a surprise or 2 for us about his motivations.

      OK , my personal opinion.

      A wee bit disappointed .....

      The trailer promised a grander , deeper film that the one I saw.

      It's very clever, definitely creates mystery, has a great look, only one truly great character

      (the heroine) but for me, I probably won't see 2X 

      , unlike 2001 & Alien that I saw 4 & 3 times respectively. Both are genuine classics. 

        It's certainly a must see, for any sci-fi fan ..... yet it's neither 

      anywhere as deep as 2001, nor as thilling powerful  as the original Alien.  IMO

        

        I'd characterize it as an exquisitely designed  adventure film, with a clever futuristic-sci-fi 

      theme that included significant graphic violence to pull in the maximum audience. 

         Not really a horror film like Alien ... which had a clearly defined "villain."

        I'm sure many will love it ....I'm glad I saw it... and am curious about a few story elements,

         But outside of the story logic... it raises no questions about US that I haven't already 

         deeply contemplated.  

  • "They put lot of effort into it making out we should love our rep / annuaki freaks." 

    I'm not here to debate.... but this statement seems entirely false. Anyone who's seen the Alien series would 

    wonder what films you're referring to...

  • Thanx for both your cool links. I'll look closer soon,

    BBC review,,,,, delightful to hear a really intelligent-well informed reviewer who does  understands sci-fi films and their history

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jyxZBuWSXM&feature=related

    He doesn't address how their mythologies affect us, but perhaps that's another matter, and one few critics go into these days.

     Film contains brutal scenes, but also raises philosophical questions that few  other sci-fi films do. 

     To combine horror and philosophy seems a bit odd to me... as a writer.

    But I'm probably in the minority as far as moviegoers, and fans of sci-fi. 

    While I fully agree the mythology represented in this film is a distortion of 

    fact, as a long time sci fi fan I appreciate the 

    care-craft & art that it represents, and will see it simply for that, 

    It's mass entertainment and one should probably keep that in mind...

  • i dont like that all alien movies depict them as being bad

    • Are you referring to the aliens series? or aliens in film in general.  As there are several films with aliens in them which are NOT portraying the aliens as bad. Coccoon, Starman, ET, Star Trek, Star Wars, And many more.

      The Alien series films hwoever OF COURSE depit the aliens as bad.   However if you really paid attention to the alien series you would have noticed that there are other aliens, the marines specifically mention in Aliens about getting "some arcturian poon-tang" Noting that there are benevolent races that the humans interact with and have relations with.

      I dont like when people paint broad stroked pictures over that which they do not truly know about.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

enigmabfd left a comment on Comment Wall
"Interesting video about the location of Atlantis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM

I've read Critias from Plato and the amount of detail in Atlantis description is indeed insane."
12 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/11/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply We are The Creators. We are 12th-dimensional collective of nonphysical beings, and we are here to help.We are very impressed by humanity’s resilience and your willingness to persevere. We know…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Kelly and Drekx discuss the destiny of non-ascendees
"Drekx what technologies will be available for the people on these soon to come 3rd density worlds? Will they have access to advanced space travel and advanced healing technologies as well as other advanced technologies? Also I would imagine each…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Europe is in revolt; its leaders are preparing for war;By RT | Source.
"Remember people all these leaders are clones ,including the USA.All of them controlled by the Cabal, but there time is up! The white hats, good guys and the GFL has in this year taken out most of the underground base's and the Cabal. Adonai"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/10/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The greatest threat to the matrix has never been rebellion.It is remembrance. Remembrance is your key.A human being who…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"One of the characteristics of the antediluvian surface Earth, was a functioning firmament, which possessed layers of ice sheets, the highest at 35,000 feet above sea level, the lowest, at 15,000 feet...One of the effects these layers possessed upon…"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"One of the characteristics of the antediluvian surface Earth, was a functioning firmament, which possessed layers of ice sheets, the highest at 35,000 feet above sea level, the lowest, at 15,000 feet...One of the effects these layers possessed upon…"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"Plato's description of Atlantis being struck by earthquakes, ground movements, as well as flooding, is totally correct....He provided the date, around 9600 BCE..

Question; did the weight of ice age glaciers effect earth quakes, as they melted and…"
16 hours ago
More…