Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

A Veritas journalist infiltrated and recorded antifa members.

After going through a detailed approval process to be accepted into the secretive radical group, our journalist recorded antifa members describing just how violent they are.

You can watch the video here:

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

True.....they only cover stories that fit their devisive Identitarian narrative: "Orange man bad," "white cops kill blacks" [never vice versa.] Their latest insanity is to shame whites, into kneeling before blacks....THIS IS SATANIC>>>CEASE IT NOW....

yes I saw that on twitter, how confused must that girl, that I saw kneeling, be?

Yes, the poor girl has been brainwashed into feeling guilt, for being white.....So sad to see her choosing humilation, for no real reason...

the girl needs to see this :)

I like Candace Owens....A great conservative and patriot......

here is another video

Liberals are cursing themselves. Such behaviour is demonic, naive, repugnant, moronic, illogical, submissive, feeble, misplaced and pathetic.

Communist louts are cursing themselves. Such behaviour is demonic, oppressive, cruel, torturous, moronic, stupid, self-deluded, arrogant and incendiary.
------------------------------

Both boots and kissers, make A DEVILISHLY UNHOLY ALLIANCE OF EVIL>>>COMRADE SATAN MAY SMILE AT THIS WICKEDNESS>WE OF THE LIGHT WATCH AND LEARN, ABOUT THE DEPTHS SOME HUMANS ARE PREPARED TO GO, TO OFFEND THEMSELVES, CREATION AND OUR LOGOIC FATHER IN HEAVEN......

WE LIVE IN BIBLICAL TIMES...

Twitter removes Trump campaign tribute to George Floyd claiming copyright complaint - here it is:

The censorship is being allowed for public optics. So all can see and experience "Liberal orthodoxy's" blatant double-standards and hypocrisy. IT LEADS TO AN INTERNET BILL OF RIGHTS and monopoly removal of giant corporates...

Earlier today, we released a video exposing Antifa’s violent objectives when dealing with any political opposition.

Now, we are launching our second #EXPOSEANTIFA installment featuring members training for combat and instructing others how to cause the most damage on the streets.

You can watch our latest video HERE.

*I could not watch the video on youtube, I think youtube is blocking it, or James messed up with the link :), we'll see*

Here are a few statements from Antifa members in our latest video:

Chris, Antifa Fight Instructor: “If you get a good liver or kidney shot, it's pretty much crippling them. They're going to be doubled over and in a lot of pain. If you break one of the floating ribs, which are small and right down here. Those are also very painful, it's hard to move after that, to catch a breath. So, one good body shot could potentially give you all the time in the world to run away while they're doubled over in pain, or really put a beating on them after that if you really want to make it personal.”

Chris, Antifa Fight Instructor: “We just kind of wanted to, in this space, reframe the idea of self-defense as not simply, you're being acted upon by an aggressor. But it's kind of a decision you make to fight back. In a lot of ways to say, I am human, and I occupy this space and I will not be f***** with.”

Chris, Antifa Fight Instructor: “Yeah, yeah, yeah. So, if that doesn't knock them out, then yeah. The nose, the eyes, poke the eyes... Absolutely.”

Chris, Antifa Fight Instructor: “We call this a safe space to practice aggression. Not aggression against one another, but really just a space that, if you want to or if you want to challenge yourself, to kind of work on harnessing that kind of energy.”

This video further proves how structured Antifa is, it is an international organization with sophisticated admission requirements and paramilitary physical training.

Project Veritas will continue to expose them, especially since they have been designated as a domestic terrorist organization by President Trump. We call upon Brave Insiders to take a stand and record Antifa as they continue to plan violence across our country.

Be Brave,

James O’Keefe

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: BE IN, AND BECOME, YOUR STILL POINT by DAVEY
56 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Dr. Usui's 5th Dimensional Reiki Upgrade

Judy gifts us in this video with very powerful upgrades for all working with Reiki or any other…See More
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Judy gifts us in this video with very powerful upgrades for all working with Reiki or any other…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'MATTHEW'S MESSAGE through SUZANNE WARD (HIS MOTHER ON EARTH)'
"Up-lifting and inspirational, all need this kind of info especially those 2nd wave star-seeds who…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post MATTHEW'S MESSAGE through SUZANNE WARD (HIS MOTHER ON EARTH)
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'MANY MANY PEOPLE FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD ARE RECEIVING INFORMATION ABOUT A GALACTIC WAVE OF LIGHT WHICH IS ON ITS WAY TO THE EARTH'
"NYC, I guess that's where its needed the most, to many people living in a concrete jungle,…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post MANY MANY PEOPLE FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD ARE RECEIVING INFORMATION ABOUT A GALACTIC WAVE OF LIGHT WHICH IS ON ITS WAY TO THE EARTH
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship