Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pleiadian Chant – Galactic Frequencies (djFreefall)...By STARSEED

Pleiadian Chant – Galactic Frequencies (djFreefall)

Richard Scott - avatar
 About the author: Richard Scott

Healer. Architect. Intuitive. Creative. Multi-Dimensional. Starseed.
Meditation. Yogi.

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure lifts your vibes 

really, someone has just made this up I am sure the Pledian do not chant like this if at all

Made up?! We call that "channeling" here.

Of course, this has nothing to do with Pleiadian culture, nor performed by them on a music video. Purely Earth human.

HOWEVER, as I have intimated, elsewhere, all cosmic Humans may use physical voices in recreation and during ceremony, particular to an occasion. As with EVERY SINGLE NATION ON EARTH [and off-world,] singing or chanting is naturally conducted. Likewise, among Plejares peoples, on various planets.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
19 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Amparo, could you tell me if Ben still owns this site?  I've not been here in a long time…"
29 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post SANANDA through DANCING DOLPHIN - " YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL CREATORS!"
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - MASSIVE GALACTIC CONTINGENT JOINS WITH EARTH LIGHTWORKERS TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Company Promises to Make Robot Clones of Anyone You Like — Even Dead Relative's
5 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan's progress'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Ammunition" -- December 9, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
5 hours ago
kingjeff commented on the blog post 'SANANDA through DANCING DOLPHIN - " YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL CREATORS!"'
" A Cosmic Dolphin just for YOU for as they appear in our Waters  so they appear in the…"
6 hours ago
kingjeff liked amparo alvarez's blog post SANANDA through DANCING DOLPHIN - " YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL CREATORS!"
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship