Overabundant, Unconditional Love without Attachment.

Realization that this dimension is just a dream - and an overwhelming desire to wake up.

Desiring no thing that that this dimension can provide.

Appreciation for all that are and have been a part of this experience.

Eating very little - mostly vegan(ish) - Drinking Gallon of H2O Daily

Thinking the wake up time - perhaps the wave departs - 5-6PM MST 10/26

Much Love!

Joshua

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm feeling you, Joshua :)  It's the end of the night, the club is ushering the people out of the bar.. it's Closing Time... gather your things... say goodbye to your friends... time to go. 

I eat very little now too and my sleep is disjointed... I wake up alert and ready to go - no foggy head at all. 

See you on the other side?

• I like the "Closing Time" analogy.  I'm not saying "good-bye" - I'm experiencing a healthy sort of fading from people's lives...  I'm unsure how to describe it...

I'm not waking foggy - but the dream world feels much more real than this experience...

• I understand, Joshua.  I found it was really important in the beginning of my awakening to be alert that I was not running away from this reality because I am a starseed... I am not running away, only finding a part of myself that makes my world complete. 

No matter what happens on whatever date... without a doubt we are evolving into something different. 

• Are you people for real??? LOL!

I'll see you all after 11/11/11 and in 2013 too!

We will have big parties! LOL

• Tooo funny, if you don't agree why are you here? Maybe you are drawn to discussions like these?
      • What do you want me to bring, the WHINE or the cheese MAC? or maybe mac and cheese? (Oh god I just sounded like Cappy)......ohhhh nnooo
      • Love ya, MAC.

There is a perfection to your use of this website.  Thanks for your encouragement and participation in this experience!

- Joshua

• Hey Joshua, waste of post, it does not resonates at all ! :/

This reply was deleted.

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez commented on Lemuriansoul's blog post St. Germain and The Violet Flame
"I Am a Being of Silver Violet Fire, I Am the Purity God desires...Thank you beloved Lemuriansoul..."
5 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post
The Gift of Offering Prayers to Others     The prayers you offer for others are a ticket to Higher Consciousness, because the gifts and blessings  sent out in Light and Love have a tenfold return. We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless…
41 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post
The Gift of Offering Prayers to Others     The prayers you offer for others are a ticket to Higher Consciousness, because the gifts and blessings  sent out in Light and Love have a tenfold return. We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless…
41 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted a status
I wish you all much Love and eternal Youth and Abundance...I am back from a short vacation, and I am with you all from my heart...Always...
48 minutes ago
marker dragon left a comment on Comment Wall
"I recommend this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGrGJ96vlDM

It is Arcturian DNA code repair"
1 hour ago
marker dragon left a comment on Comment Wall
"You can download meditations for these that you can do at your leisure. If already repaired, the stress on you during mass transmission will reduce"
1 hour ago
Wandercloud posted a status
Having spent a whole week in retreat I must go out tomorrow for basic shopping.
1 hour ago
Wandercloud left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hellen - did you read my note about the insomnia and strange energies, how they change at about 4 pm and 4 am- thank you Market dragon for your comments - this answers lots of questions, but I do wish they choose a time during the day. I've not…"
1 hour ago
More…

CHAPTER 26

…

Read more…
Views: 30
Comments: 0

What Is Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?

Some soldiers inaproprietly enters a Mosque in Jerusalem. Then gaza responds by firing thaosands of rockets to Israeli civilian cities. It is (correctly) condemned as a target to civilian. Then Israel retaliates by…

Read more…
Views: 68
Comments: 3

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.