Obama saves the day again and again....SUPERHERO OR SUPERTHUGWatch Video @ http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/10/obamas-staged-fainting-act-exposed-2456958.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Truly risible of Obama to lie continually to the world and his own country.....He feighned ignorance of the NSA surveillance programme against Merkel and other politicians....He lies continually, and like Cameron, is placed within the NSA/GCHQ security briefings loop....so knew all about mass and individual surviellance, in spite of the abject denials...

Obama the LIAR....

barack_obama_liar.gif

obama-fraud.jpg

obama+LIAR+IN+CHIEF.JPG

073_Obama_liar.jpg

• Drekx:  Drekx, I have a simple question for you:  Why would anyone trust a liar?

• Hello friend 1 darkstar.......

I would firstly like to thank you for your tireless attempts to bring some sense to the Obamanoids on ACC...

Secondly I would like to explain to you that my beloved Sirian contacts are telling me not to be too frustrated with those fellow Earth humans who fail to break free from the CIA psyops propaganda, which has been cleverly arranged to strike a cord with a certain mindset.....That mindset seeks freedom and change, but is actually in danger of being totally controlled by the dark....

The Dark Cabal appointed Obama to fool the masses and those who continue to support his lies, do so out of fear of being wrong...They fear that he is actually an agent of the dark and cannot face such a possibility, so continue to support him, in spite of evidence that he does truly seek to delay the process of change..

There is mounting evidence that Obama's programmes have ramped up what Bush started.....YET, his naive supporters are definitely in denial...

The Sirians tell me that I must be patient with such ones..That we must wait until people see through the dark games, as only through freewill, must the changes towards individual sovereignty be brought in...

So those who trust the lies, must be allowed.....They must be challenged, YET allowed, to believe in the glamour of Obama....And until these people wake up, we must suffer a world gone mad...

Until these people grow in intuitive prowess and intellect, the rest of us must continue to remind them, yet accept that their clouds of glamour shroud them in dark fogs, which blot out their clear vision...

• Drekx:  Thank you for being so kind.  Yes, EVENTUALLY they may see his LIES, etc. but ONLY WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN!

• No Nancy, the GFL says what it means and does not dabble in Amerikan-style political doublespeak, as the US de facto government does...... which is officially lead by President Obama and non other...That means he is the de facto "leader" of said government and that therefore means he will also be resigning and will be thus detained for trial, under the restored US republic's new governance.

There is no ambiguity when the GFL places words of English before the global community, online.....Yet you are in denial as to what the GFL is stating here and continue your games of distraction...

Of course, the cabal are the official "leader's" masters, yet they will be dealt with as well as the CURRENT DE FACTO GOVERNMENT LEADERS, who serve the Illuminoid families.....

We must break the political stranglehold on the people, as well as the economic.....The cabal behind this process are rapidly loosing their shield, armour and underpants, too...LOL

Obama is part of their deception and will be going down....

• Avatar:  Must you mention the work BLACK? GET OVER IT!  (Oh, and by the way, he's only 16% Black, the rest is Arab and White and WHO GIVES A DAMN ANYWAY???!!!)

• Avatar:  Well, that is POSSIBLE, but this has happened SIX TIMES - what are the chances? My Sarah Palin impression?  I don't know what you're talking about.

• The six times in that video were all different.  Some, most, in the audience that was well in front of him. Each was totally different. If they were staged, they would have all been where HE could personally hold and help, which was NOT the case in all but the most recent. 

And, as is stated in a few posts below this, MANY have stated personally and through channeled messages that he is  a being of light.  Restricted by a LOT of what's going on around him though, by my estimation. He is by far a kinder person than the last Pres we had and "No one is perfect". comes to mind.  I've said for ages that he is in no way the Savior, but he is also not the Anti-Anything. 

• Avatar:  YOU are the one who is OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY.  YOU CANNOT SEE WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE.  THIS GUY MUST HAVE EYES IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD IN ORDER TO PULL THAT OFF. 

• Avatar:  I am not computer literate -DOES THAT BOTHER YOU, POOR DEAR? YOU are out of touch with reality.  YOU are an Obmanoid, Poor Dear.  THESE ARE NOT LIES.  You just refuse to see the TRUTH (but, being an Obmanoid, you can NEVER see the TRUTH).  He could SPIT IN YOUR FACE and you would KISS HIM.  YOU are out of touch with reality.  You live in LaLa Land - the LaLa Land of the dreadful OBAMANOIDS. (You know, you represent yourself with  a beautiful picture of an eye, when, in reality, you are probably UGLY and FAT).

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Sirians have already mitigated the more extreme impacts, upon Earth, 👏🏻🌞BUT:

"Biggest Solar Storm in 20 Years Has Hit The Earth. But It's Not Over Yet."

"The most powerful solar storm in the last two decades recently hit Earth, creating…"
21 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The Sirians have already mitigated the more extreme impacts, upon Earth, 👏🏻🌞BUT:

"Biggest Solar Storm in 20 Years Has Hit The Earth. But It's Not Over Yet."

"The most powerful solar storm in the last two decades recently hit Earth, creating…"
23 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk _ iw ill look at it-no doubt cringy-pelosi and the rest of the fakir marxist dems never had to debate anyone -all fixed 'they'll be no debate' she and others have said countless times about countless topics-may they fry in the pit of…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The mainstream media in panic mode is fun to see that's for sure lol. It's gonna be glorious when Trump returns and takes down the Deep State Cabal and ends this madness once and for all. https://youtu.be/Gf_BgcwT8PM?si=shpeuV1PTuFtOxAs"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, my friends.....I appreciate your responses....😊

Now, back to politics and the insane spectacles being played out, on college campuses across the western world, with so-called "pro-Palestine students" setting up camps for…"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...Let Angelic Healing Love Help You With Your Challenges Now !By Melanie BecklerBlessings, This morning I'm reminded of all of the challenges and changes continuing to unfold in the world right now ... And how we came here for this! My soul…
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
18 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
23 hours ago
More…