I am Cmd. Ashtar! I/We are with you and introduce to you the newest news from aboard our vessels! We teach love and only allow those that channel Us to show love in the words written and what is read by each of you. Know that only words that feel good in your heart are words of our love for you! If ever Dear One's you read any thing that gives off warnings or makes you feel sad or ill, know that those are not from our Hearts. We do no deal with 'doom and gloom' as my channel here likes to say.We come in a time of much change. More on this later. More on what is new! The first African American President...new members of congress, new heads of state...and a new approach to reform. We offer you another glimps of new changes. We offer a new beginning of changes to come on earth. We hear many talk of what is happening in what the Mayan calender predicts, of 2012 fast approaching...and ascension...or what is going on, really?Enough of this hype of global proportions, Dear One's. We bring Good News finally on what is really happening. We bring word of thinning the veil of opportunity...of being able to open all your psychic opportunities easily...of communications with your own friends and family upon the vessels of Ashtar Command. We see many of you shaking your heads to what is said here...of what you are trying to hear...that each of you are able to communicate with us easily and effortlessly...of shaking up the ground of what is real and never before done...of what most of the Earth's population can not do. YOU each are able to use that 85% if your mind that has never before been accessed. You are able to use that part of your brain that you have never before thought to use...of seeing what is not there...hearing your friends and family from the other side, of your guides and angels...of feeling what is not felt by the normal 3-D world...of accessing parts of your psyche that has never been used...to heal spontaniously...to trasport to places with a thought...of knowing the intent of those that you come in contact with by gazing into their hearts. This is called Dear One's...Ascension. And many of you will be some of the first to ascend!Many of you who are reading this will come to know that what you first read is shocking or that this may not be correct...but Dear One's, we are saying that the first wave of ascension will happen in ways that you may not understand. You won't leave this Earth as many first thought...you will raise you vibration in such a way that you move into an altered state of Euphoria...of a place within yourself that is more than what is now experienced. The important thing to understand here is that this is happening to many across this wide and beautiful planet called Earth. You all are able to ascend here and now...but only if you open your hearts to the joy of life and love that we are offering you.If meaning this is an open invitation to open yourself to new dimensions of reality and love as you have never experienced before! We are allowing you to view us in a new light...your guides and assistants in the Ascension process. Enough of creating a merkabah or tireless meditations promising you what many are calling extended DNA or higher vibrations of light entering into you. This is already happening without you even knowing it. If you are reading this message or have read messages of similar intent...or are drawn to sites of extended love or family calling you home...then you are already activated by all you 24 strands of DNA and your merkaba is activated....and you may not even realize it!!! We are with you as you are reading this message! We are working on you as you are thinking about what is being said here. We are giving you our love as you are digesting these words. We are showing you ways of expanding your consciousness...if you will but listen to our love for you all. There will be more lessons and words of love written here by my Granddaughter...but enough of what is to come.Listen with your hearts always!!! Your minds are trapped in the third dimension reality of ego and fear. We teach you that your heart is the gate way of heaven and all that IS! If you grasp the words written here, then we are showing you ways to expand who you are and what is to happen to each and every one of you. Expand you heart now...listen with your heart...and trust your heart. If you feel fear in what is said to you in your mind...then turn to your heart for truth! We will listen to you and show those that listen with love how to ascend to the light of all that Is!We are complete!Cmd. Ashtar and the Light Academy

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• that is incredible ! about 2 years ago i died in my sleep - i had felt myself falling, became aware that i was in dream state and began to rise, faster and faster incredible speed - exilerating and found myself in a state of absotute ecstasy, a feeling inside i cant explain it was beautiful i wanted to be there forever then realized i had work to do and responsibilities as i thought that i was back. Having known that state it is really a trial living the usual life but i do connect with ancestors and other people in very bizarre ways - have been in contact with my Dad constantly for about 4 weeks now - it is true - trust your heart seems to be what always comes back - thanks i needed that - Billy
  • Yeah, Hon...that is why you are on the Ashtar Command website. And that is why I channeled him. Blessings to you...and know that the Asthar Command is very real...and So is the Great Commander himself!!!!

Juels
  • THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU. I AM SO EXCITED!
  • Wonderful is really happening now!
    • ?????????????????????????????????
  • wonderfull message, thank you for posting :-)
  • You know, all I can say to this is, Im so glad I started reading different sites of channellings etc. around early Sept. of 2008, with the Blossom thing. When I look how long all those sites have been saying soon, back for so many years, I know I would have pulled my hair out by now surely as I want to do it now with so much little time invested. I so feel for the folks that have been "waiting" all that time.
    Thank the faries, I know enough to Know, whatever will be will be, when it will be. In fact, I think I understand enough to know its all ready happened, Im just stuck in this time warp waiting to catch up! Past, Present, Future.... Let's dance!
    • Yeah, I do understand about waiting...when...they in the 5th dimension have no concept of time...and that is frustration personifide when I am asking for an exact time, lol. I am getting more of a straight answer now...and an understanding about the fact that we do in fact create our own reality no matter how good or bad. The more I go with the flow the more I attract good to me...the more I deal with doom and gloom, the more I get doom and gloom.

Today I went into Houston for business, and my dogs dug out...and took one of the puppies with them...they came back but the puppy didn't. I am heart broken but I know and trust in the saying that..."IN the eyes of God, nothing is lost..." And I repeat this many times...and I trust that my angels and guides and Piney's angels and guides will lead her home. I am also working with the universe by taking action in the fact that I will make a poster that says 'Missing dog...." and allow manisfestions to work in that order too. You have to see the universe working in your favor and flow with the intent that all good will come...and it really works that way...ya gotta believe!!!

Juels
  • These words affect me deeply because they this way true and full love…
    being correct with my feeling, here has I to have been desired .....
    I can only grateful be
    Madelaine
    • Sweetie I didn't cristise you...not at all! Information came to me and I therefore gave it to you! Be at peace...no criticism here, promise!!! Yes, there is good news on it's way to all, there fore we need to listen!!! With our hearts open... God doesn't exist without being against me,,,are you angry about something? Just asking...know that God does love you and harbors no judgement against you or anyone for that matter!!!! I am just saying I am not sure what you are wanting me to say to you...that is all! I tried to answer your questions, and give you peace in your heart...or to bring what my heart wanted to say to you...please don't think I judge you or anyone...I would never do that as it has happened to me...and that was the last time I channeled info on another site other than mine.

I am gonna chill the rest of the day and enjoy my b-day...29 again, lol. Going to Houston in the morning to spend time with family to celebrate my b-day...like what the Cherokee Indians do..as my mate is cherokee...you celebrate as to the many days as years you are old...so I am celebrating for 43 days lol!!!

Juels
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
28 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
28 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  How To Let Go Of Your Emotions By Melanie Beckler A practical method to start practicing letting go is presented in David Hawkins' book, “Letting Go” which you can refer to for more details. The key points of the method are as follows:Awareness:…
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
11 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
11 hours ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
12 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
13 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0